The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

<< < (4375/4382) > >>

Knight:
I've barely seen anything of him but that goal he scored in the CL was brilliant. If that's a window into what he's really like, yes please.

Vinay:

--- Quote from: Drinks Sangria on March 21, 2024, 08:21:29 pm ---Paying the release clause for Gyokeres would be horrible business.

Busy, tidy, strong striker whos a really nice instinctive finisher. Hes not in the same league as an Osimhen or even Jonathan David at Lille; players who will command similar or higher fees. Hes someone a West Ham or Aston Villa might hang their hat on as a marquee signing, but for me isnt quite good enough to be the main man at Arsenal.

Arsenal just need to go and try to get Osimhen or Watkins.

--- End quote ---
Yes, I agree with you, except on the David bit. I am not sure David is going to be elite (however, I am aware you know about these guys better than I do).

Vinay:
I am aslo not sure about Openda.
Adeyemi - already 22 years old, and the output is not there.

Barefoot Doctor:
Sounds like Tosin Adarabioyo close to joining Newcastle on a free. They're trying to do similar with Lloyd Kelly from Bournemouth too.

classycarra:

--- Quote from: Barefoot Doctor on May  1, 2024, 12:45:19 pm ---Sounds like Tosin Adarabioyo close to joining Newcastle on a free. They're trying to do similar with Lloyd Kelly from Bournemouth too.

--- End quote ---
absolutely gutting news for his mum, who I think posts on here ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version