The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD

<< < (4297/4368) > >>

Dougle:

--- Quote from: The North Bank on September 15, 2023, 11:26:49 am ---Hes an all rounder all right, bad at everything.

--- End quote ---

Christ ! I remember being quite annoyed Chelsea got him as I had him down for being Bobby's replacement. I think he was excellent in Germany. I also reckoned Arsenal would get a good rebound version of him, post the usual Chelsea shitshow. Shows what I know.

A-Bomb:

--- Quote from: DarkOfTheManatee on September 27, 2023, 10:19:29 am ---Looks like Osimhen might be looking for a way out in January - his agent is threatening to sue Napoli about some social media stuff, and there were already tensions with the new manager.

Seems like the most obvious Chelsea target you could imagine, as they have a couple of months to conjure up more totally legitimate and above-board sponsorships/investments to fund the signing, and desperately need a player who might have a chance of cracking double figures in a season.

--- End quote ---

I think the likes of Arsenal, Man United and Real Madrid are all in need of a striker guaranteeing goals too.

Will Newcastle finally splurge big cash on one player?

The North Bank:

--- Quote from: Dougle on September 27, 2023, 11:19:24 am ---Christ ! I remember being quite annoyed Chelsea got him as I had him down for being Bobby's replacement. I think he was excellent in Germany. I also reckoned Arsenal would get a good rebound version of him, post the usual Chelsea shitshow. Shows what I know.

--- End quote ---

Summed up well, exactly what I hoped/expected, I dont want to write him off just yet, its always sensible to give players a few months, but as of yet Ive seen nothing.

The North Bank:

--- Quote from: A-Bomb on September 27, 2023, 01:36:40 pm ---I think the likes of Arsenal, Man United and Real Madrid are all in need of a striker guaranteeing goals too.

--- End quote ---

Hed be the dream striker signing, I was saying it years ago when he was probably a third of the value hed be now, cant see many being able to afford him.

ScottScott:

--- Quote from: A-Bomb on September 27, 2023, 01:36:40 pm ---I think the likes of Arsenal, Man United and Real Madrid are all in need of a striker guaranteeing goals too.

--- End quote ---

They spent 66m on Tonali in the summer, 70m on Isak the summer before. Plus they have a raft of players who cost around 40-50m

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version