The Liverpool FC Forum > Inspire a RAWKite

The Gym

(1/70) > >>

Latenight Surfer:
There are threads about running, cycling and weight loss in general so I thought it would be nice if we had this here.

So we can use this thread to share our work-out plans and tips.

There are lots of do's and don't's to keep in mind while you are in a gym and so it would be a good thing if some of the pros in here ( which I am not  :D) shared their work out routines and use this thread for discussing about what to eat and what not to eat before and after a workout session including/excluding cardio etc., 

Latenight Surfer:
All I mainly do is to first eat a tomato 20-30 minutes before hitting the gym as that suits me a lot, I don't know why.

After that I do some cardio for 30 minutes (mainly treadmill) and then go for the big-guns.

Vinay:
My problem is I eat rice. I have been eating rice regularly for a long time now. I have not been able to come back down to 80 kg since 2000. I am now 86 kg, 5 ft 10 and 45 years old. I need to work out 3 times a week regularly, and cut down on rice and cope with hunger.
As you get older, recovery is also another important issue. The pains after a workout or football linger for at least 48 hours.

gwalk:
I struggled getting into routines with the gym, so i gave it up and started CrossFit instead.

results seem to be going well as i can feel myself getting more powerful and fitter, i just need to control my diet (mainy portoin control and calorie intake)

some of the workouts are intense, really intense, and downright grueling, but its good and a good crew involved at the Box

would highly recommend it t anyone struggling in the gym

Latenight Surfer:

--- Quote from: Vinay on November  7, 2014, 02:13:24 pm ---My problem is I eat rice.

--- End quote ---

Do you eat brown rice or white?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version