The Liverpool FC Forum > Hillsborough Memorial Board

Solidarity and tributes from fans of other clubs

<< < (3/176) > >>

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: Jrkopite on September 14, 2012, 11:31:35 pm ---Fair play to you but it's annoying the amount of people who are now showing "solidarity" after believing all the lies for the last twenty three years.

--- End quote ---

Sorry mate but I have to disagree with you. Many people outside of Liverpool, and Liverpool fans, didn't have a direct interest in the events of 15th April 1989. As a Liverpool fan, it's almost a pre requisite to know what happened that day. There is no requirement if you are a fan of any other club to look deeper into what happened than what was reported in the media. Yes it has taken 23 years to get the truth out there, but it is out there now. The next step is Justice, and we should take all the backing that is coming our way.

Cochise:

--- Quote from: Pheeny on September 14, 2012, 11:35:40 pm ---surely that's a victory in its self?

--- End quote ---

It is. Its fantastic(if that's the right word to use) to see.

Rusty:
Cheers for that Stu, glad that you know know what all of us have known for the last 23 years, and hopefully the fact we have been through it means that you and your lot will never have to experience anything like it in future.

Jimmy_IMP:
Just signed up to add to the solidarity sentiment of the OP. I am (for my sins) a Lincoln City supporter, which obviously was involved in the other large tragedy in football of the past century, so have always followed the Justice campaign closely, very very happy to see the truth, and await Justice. Irrespective of what journey fans of other clubs took, the destination has become the same, and that's to ensure that this wrong is righted.

Keep fighting the fight lads/lasses, were all behind you.

LiverLuke:
thanks for the comments mate, nice to see a lot eyes finally being opened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version