The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

Arsenal

(1/14368) > >>

Fabregas_Gooner:
I must say alot of you on here think Arsenal will finsh 4th place. I thnk all you fans and pundits are going to be in for a shock if you underesitmate the Arsenal, we maybe young but we finshed 3rd above you last season and this year we can be title contenders no doubt.

mazlo123:
Do you hate the fact that i overestimate Arsenal this season?

Rafadagaffer:
I was not one of the posters who wrote off Arsenal's chances. I think Nasri is a great addition to your squad. I think that if your major players (Fabregas, Adebayor), stay free form injury, you are more than capable of mounting a serious title challenge.

The same old questions remain though, will you be able to deal with the more physical sides? i.e. Stoke and Hull who will more than likely park a bus in front of the goal for  90 minutes. What is your backup plan if your beautiful football doesn't bring you the results.

kopindian:
We will finish above arsenal this season.

ashy9:

--- Quote from: Fabregas_Gooner on August 19, 2008, 04:15:20 am --- we maybe young

--- End quote ---

Anybody else finding the "young arsenal team" tag a little tedious?? Haven't you had a young squad for the last 3 years??!

Back on topic, I haven't written off Arsenal's chances and don't think anyone with half a brain would either. You have a great team and play fantastic football however, I think that people see us and yourselves fighting it out for third and we're hoping that you'll finish below us.....simple really.

And they say us Reds are paranoid!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version