Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1309425 times)

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #5200 on: January 17, 2020, 02:49:17 pm »
State of this. Don't think I have anything similar done for any other club going for the title EVER!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/american-football/51149891

The absolute kip of that Franck Ribery - Gary Neville love-child who supports city. The only one of the lot who refuses to admit his hatred stems from jealousy, miserable little gremlin.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5201 on: January 17, 2020, 02:58:21 pm »
The absolute kip of that Franck Ribery - Gary Neville love-child who supports city. The only one of the lot who refuses to admit his hatred stems from jealousy, miserable little gremlin.

Yep, he's deffo the one who is most bent up about Liverpool being so good isn't. Self-entitled little scrote.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #5202 on: January 17, 2020, 03:03:50 pm »

All the others seem like they're just having a bit of fun & banter with it. That scruffy inbred looking City fucker seems genuinely annoyed about the thought of us winning the league though.

Then has the audacity to claim we're obsessed with them. Weren't his teams players singing about us on the plane home after a trophy win last season?

Fucking clowns.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #5203 on: January 17, 2020, 03:10:46 pm »
State of this. Don't think I have anything similar done for any other club going for the title EVER!

Barbers should be legally required to tell customers that the faded short back and sides hair style doesn't alter your overall appearance.

You may show them this photo beforehand...

..but you will ultimately still leave looking like this

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #5204 on: January 17, 2020, 03:18:09 pm »

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #5205 on: January 17, 2020, 03:49:21 pm »

Jealousy. Simple as that
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Red-4-Ever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5206 on: January 17, 2020, 04:00:33 pm »
This kind of bollocks used to wind me up more. But over the past 1-2 months as the Reds look ever more likely to win this title, accompanied by the increasingly desperate attempts of fuckwits to denigrate the achievements of this amazing team, I can't help but smile more and more at it and that's gradually building into a little giggle, soon to be a huge belly laugh ;D

Up the fucking reds  :lickin

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5207 on: January 17, 2020, 04:03:10 pm »
Jealousy. Simple as that

To be fair, they all admit that apart from the Gary Neville wannabe City fan.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #5208 on: January 17, 2020, 04:10:32 pm »

It's just easy clicks for them. We have a huge fanbase, so trying to rile us up a bit gets them what they need.

The same way their transfer news pages, or live text often have a picture of Klopp or one of our players. Easy traffic.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5209 on: January 17, 2020, 04:16:01 pm »
Really couldn't care less. It was no different when Utd were on the verge of breaking their drought and got worse when they began to win what seemed like every year. Even Fergie ended up commenting on the ABU thing.

With the insatiable demand for content along with the rise of fan media then unfortunately there's only going to be more of this sort of shit. The good news is that its quickly forgotten.

Still, better to be hated than treated with indifference, which is the reaction that City generate.

Offline Lidmanen

• Main Stander
« Reply #5210 on: January 17, 2020, 04:26:54 pm »
I love stuff like that. Allows you to see just how many peoples lives we're slowly ruining.

Keep crying rest of the country.  :'( Your tears sustain me.

Did particularly like how the fans of all the other teams were absolute impotent rage virgins, and we had the calm and collected Caoimhe.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #5211 on: January 17, 2020, 04:28:14 pm »
I genuinely think that some oppo fans are going to need treatment and counselling once we've won it. The bitterness levels will reach all time highs!

And after 3 decades of league title wilderness and having to watch United win everything, Chelsea, City and Arsenal win multiple titles, I for one am going to milk every moment and you bet I'm going to be unbearable!
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5212 on: January 17, 2020, 04:33:59 pm »
Heard the "you've had no injuries" line today.

This was preceded by you are a rubbish team that plays unattractive football.

:o
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #5213 on: January 17, 2020, 04:35:53 pm »
Really couldn't care less. It was no different when Utd were on the verge of breaking their drought and got worse when they began to win what seemed like every year. Even Fergie ended up commenting on the ABU thing.

Absolutely, I remember back in the mid 90s one of the football mags did a feature every week on the most hated teams - Utd were the 1st entry.

Not even sure when the hate for them dissipated - probably as their fanbase got more influence on the media and social media I guess.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5214 on: January 17, 2020, 05:47:31 pm »
Not even sure when the hate for them dissipated - probably as their fanbase got more influence on the media and social media I guess.

Its basically because they're shite now and their fan base has nothing to crow over. If they ever do have something to crow over again, other fans will remember how obnoxious they are and hate their team again.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5215 on: January 17, 2020, 06:06:42 pm »
The BBC is a national public broadcasting service. We pay a large yearly sum to ensure they remain financially equipped to inform the great British public of what's going on - sometimes thru a prism of bias, and sometimes thru a prism of complete ignorance. But here, they have got things absolutely right. It is essential that we are allowed a window into the lives and fears of the opposition, and watching fans making complete dicks of themselves on a national scale is surely in its remit. More needs to be done.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #5216 on: January 17, 2020, 06:18:56 pm »
By the way, here's what the BBC put out almost exactly a year ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793730

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5217 on: January 17, 2020, 06:59:52 pm »
The widespread hatred of United has simply been replaced by a far deeper insult. That insult being the biggest one of all: Indifference.

Their dynasty has ended now, no one particularly fears them these days. They'll always be a big club due to their history, of both success and tragedy, as well as their commercial wealth. They'll still bag some trophies along the way, but their dynasty is now dead. Fear has been replaced by indifference and apathy towards them.

If, however, they ever managed to create another dynasty, they'd be as hated and loathed as they were in the 90s. It's the price of success. People hate what they fear. So many people live in fear and dread of Liverpool success, and that's where their hatred comes from. They're terrified of us. They fear us. This tells me we are doing so much right these days. 😎

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #5218 on: January 17, 2020, 07:00:11 pm »
Similar to what Neil was saying on TAW other supporters just need us to win it now so they can move on and its put to bed, they are drreading it simply because they are afraid if we one we will 4 or 5 of the next 7!
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #5219 on: January 17, 2020, 07:11:45 pm »
You can sort of understand it. I've been fucking unbearable since June and plan to double or triple that come this summer. The country ain't gonna take that lying down. Fuck 'em!
It's funny. I'm not really the unbearable type when it comes to football. Probably due to only knowing a few bluenoses and them being really nice people, and only knowing two United fans, both of whom are good people too. I'd not take the piss with any of them and they afford me the same courtesy. As a Red friend of theirs, I'm very much bearable.

I will remain the same with them, but if we lift the title this season I plan to be highly unbearable for the entire year with everyone else. I'm going to annoy as many haters as I possibly can do. A lot of people are going to hate me, but I'm going to wallow in it like a piglet in shit. I'm going to roll in our success (if it happens). I'm going to reek of it, and I'm going to rub it all over every sour, bitter bastard out there. I'm going to drink the tears of the broken all year long.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #5220 on: January 17, 2020, 08:07:58 pm »
By the way, here's what the BBC put out almost exactly a year ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46793730

Remember, BBC HQ is now in Manchester
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5221 on: January 17, 2020, 08:08:10 pm »
Is that City fan’s name Hairline? Quite apt if so.

Offline #RedDawn2020

• Main Stander
« Reply #5222 on: January 17, 2020, 09:38:10 pm »
Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

The Unbearables send their regards.
“Intensity is our identity.”

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #5223 on: January 17, 2020, 09:50:17 pm »
Watching the Sky drama, COBRA.

That's the only way we aren't winning the league.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5224 on: January 17, 2020, 10:02:39 pm »
Not expecting much from Palace tomorrow, just a huge GD boost for City and a temporary 11 point gap to them

Offline #RedDawn2020

• Main Stander
« Reply #5225 on: January 17, 2020, 10:09:14 pm »
It is really remarkable though how City have coped with the lack of availability of their players (which I understand is the worst in top flight history, surely another record for them) compared to that of other teams, isn’t it.

Remarkable I say!
“Intensity is our identity.”

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #5226 on: January 17, 2020, 10:15:48 pm »
Not expecting much from Palace tomorrow, just a huge GD boost for City and a temporary 11 point gap to them

"Questionable" - that's actually faint praise for Benteke.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #5227 on: January 17, 2020, 10:18:08 pm »
Watching the Sky drama, COBRA.

That's the only way we aren't winning the league.

Or a dinosaur killing asteroid.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5228 on: January 17, 2020, 10:22:31 pm »
It is really remarkable though how City have coped with the lack of availability of their players (which I understand is the worst in top flight history, surely another record for them) compared to that of other teams, isn’t it.

Remarkable I say!

The struggle is real.

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5229 on: January 17, 2020, 10:46:38 pm »
Cant see any brothels doing that sort of package

;D

AND IT'S LIVE!

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5230 on: January 17, 2020, 10:51:23 pm »
The hatred is born out of our domination during the 70's & 80's. Passed down to younger generations by parents that watched us win everything for 20 years. They're just scared that it's about to happen again. Fuck them, it'll just make those salty tears taste even sweeter in May.

They just hate Liverpool. The Home Secretary chose Liverpool for a drugs raid publicity stunt today with a really stern face. The implication being Liverpool is full of criminals.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #5231 on: January 18, 2020, 12:51:33 am »
They just hate Liverpool. The Home Secretary chose Liverpool for a drugs raid publicity stunt today with a really stern face. The implication being Liverpool is full of criminals.

It is when she is visiting with her entourage and the criminally deferential press pack...

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #5232 on: January 18, 2020, 05:23:58 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zasdYtTN0_Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zasdYtTN0_Y</a>

Love you all :champ :champ :-*
:D

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #5233 on: January 18, 2020, 07:19:00 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zasdYtTN0_Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zasdYtTN0_Y</a>

Thought this was a BS/Manc pisstake at first. Was about to chuck my phone at the wall and send you the bill
 ;D
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5234 on: January 18, 2020, 08:13:40 am »

So far so good?
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5235 on: January 18, 2020, 09:37:40 am »
Though it’s a small price to pay for where we are, our (and to a lesser extent Man City’s) dominance does make the other premiership games less exciting. Back when we were fighting for fourth, there with five other teams you could watch hoping for them to drop points. Now it’s only Man City’s results which give me any sort of buzz.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5236 on: January 18, 2020, 01:02:40 pm »
Though it’s a small price to pay for where we are, our (and to a lesser extent Man City’s) dominance does make the other premiership games less exciting. Back when we were fighting for fourth, there with five other teams you could watch hoping for them to drop points. Now it’s only Man City’s results which give me any sort of buzz.

I'm enjoying not caring what other teams do for once - far too many seasons of ifs buts and maybes, I like it being totally in our hands with the room to slip up.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #5237 on: January 18, 2020, 01:52:29 pm »
Thought this was a BS/Manc pisstake at first. Was about to chuck my phone at the wall and send you the bill
 ;D

Ha, don't even remember posting this. Had a few too many!
:D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5238 on: January 18, 2020, 02:55:02 pm »
I'm enjoying not caring what other teams do for once - far too many seasons of ifs buts and maybes, I like it being totally in our hands with the room to slip up.

Yeah.  This season my fingernails have had half a chance to grow back.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5239 on: January 18, 2020, 04:53:26 pm »
33 points required from 17 games and we'll be Champions of England for the first time in 30 years.