Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions  (Read 131821 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Unpopular Opinions
« Reply #3360 on: April 12, 2024, 08:45:54 pm »
Haggis too.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3361 on: April 12, 2024, 08:52:31 pm »
You like tomatoes having slagged off all that. You’re a monster!

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3362 on: April 12, 2024, 09:40:36 pm »
Genuinely have to leave the room if someone fries an egg.

Mostly I just don’t like any British breakfast products very much.  I think I have German dna. They’ve got breakfast sorted

I mean, Chips and gravy is just odd, a British fry up is mostly inedible.  Fried egg? Urgh.  Mushrooms? Urgh. Bacon? Acrid.  Tinned tomato? Almost impossible to ruin a tomato, but they managed it. Black pudding? Why? It’s usually like rock and doesn’t taste of much anyway.  Scrambled egg? Nope.  Omelette? Nope.
Saved only by sausages and baked beans, but these sickos put them in little pots.

Breakfast is about the worst thing Germans do food wise.

The main thing is Bread rolls with meat and cheese - ie. a basic packed lunch
If you want cereal - that'll be Muesli, the Michael Owen of breakfast cereals.

Or you can play it safe and have a piece of toast, which will initially appear to be some kind of optical illusion until you realise it really is the size of a drinks coaster.

All washed down with a cup of tea - though sadly there's a good chance it's fruit or herbal tea.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #3363 on: April 12, 2024, 09:41:47 pm »
Every year around this time I'll get a run to Carlisle or Scotland and every year I'll look at the little lambs in the fields and feel horrible for eating them. Then a few weeks later, I'll either make a Moroccan Lamb Stew in the slow cooker, or be in Crete and will order Lamb Kebabs or Lamb Kleftiko...

If we all go veggie, we'll never see a Lamb, Calf, Chicken Chick, Kid, piglet again, there will be no cows, sheep, goats, chickens, turkeys or pigs on farms and in the fields, as there will be no need for them
I'm a total T-Rex when it comes to food.
Soz abar me.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3364 on: April 12, 2024, 09:42:34 pm »
I don’t like fried  eggs either.

The smell of them turns my stomach
fries eggs have a smell?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3365 on: April 12, 2024, 10:04:55 pm »

Or you can play it safe and have a piece of toast, which will initially appear to be some kind of optical illusion until you realise it really is the size of a drinks coaster.

All washed down with a cup of tea - though sadly there's a good chance it's fruit or herbal tea.

I lived in a Marriott in Kopenick for a month and breakfast was the worst meal of the day, the bacon and sausages were gross. At least at dinner we went out to the local Imbiss and used to get currywurst. Evening meal was a lot better, especially when it was rabbit and wild boar from the Black Forest
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3366 on: April 12, 2024, 10:18:41 pm »

Bread rolls meat and cheese …and hard boiled eggs … superb brekkie. A nutty Emmental, or some Morbier!  Oh my god! Yes!  On rye bread..  Christ!

fries eggs have a smell?
Yeah, a very pronounced smell, really dislike it, I doubt you notice it if you like them.  And bacon has a really acrid smell (along with the bacony) smell which is the chemicals they add to it (farm bacon doesn’t have it).
Still, the smell of cooking mushrooms cancels all that out as I won’t have left just the room, I’ll have left the house..

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3367 on: April 12, 2024, 10:27:10 pm »
Will anyone be shocked when we find out tepid is a serial killer?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3368 on: April 12, 2024, 10:29:55 pm »

Nope. The school might be though
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3369 on: April 12, 2024, 10:34:01 pm »
Not a big fan of cereal either.

This comes down to milk which I’m not a fan of.

As a kid I got to the crate of milk first.  Sucked my milk up through a straw and then the whole lot came back up with interest.

The smell of Milk now reminds me a bit of the smell of puke.
W

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3370 on: April 12, 2024, 10:37:08 pm »
kinell Tepid, what DO you eat?   :)

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3371 on: April 12, 2024, 10:38:49 pm »

The organs of his victims.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3372 on: April 12, 2024, 10:39:32 pm »
The organs of his victims.
no way will he like liver!

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3373 on: April 12, 2024, 10:39:52 pm »
Many dogs  should be banned.

There are criteria which I use to deem if a dog is acceptable or not.  Those dogs not fitting, should be outlawed

1. It must be tall enough to stroke with out having to bend over significantly. Otherwise just get a cat. Selusiy, why bother?

2. It should not have those neon droll marks round its mouth or be susceptible to drooling excessively

3. Its fur should not be wiry, but should be smooth to enable a pleasant stroking experience.

4. The ears should not stand up.  This is just plain weird on a dog, they either look very aggressive or like some fucked up cat.

5. The dog should not have a face that looks like it’s run into the back of a car at high speed.

6. The dog’s tail should be of such a design that it obscures the digs anus for the vast majority of the time. No one wants to be looking at a dogs ring piece half the time do they?
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3374 on: April 12, 2024, 10:40:36 pm »
Everything apart form milk, breakfast stuff and haggis to be honest
W

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3375 on: April 12, 2024, 10:41:07 pm »
no mention of how they taste?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3376 on: April 12, 2024, 10:41:29 pm »
Is this thread your manifesto?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3377 on: April 12, 2024, 10:56:04 pm »
Everything apart form milk, breakfast stuff and haggis to be honest

As long as you like bread, water, and toilet booze, given where you’re going.

Is this thread your manifesto?

That tracks.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3378 on: April 18, 2024, 11:03:47 am »
Genuinely have to leave the room if someone fries an egg.

Mostly I just don’t like any British breakfast products very much.  I think I have German dna. They’ve got breakfast sorted

I mean, Chips and gravy is just odd, a British fry up is mostly inedible.  Fried egg? Urgh.  Mushrooms? Urgh. Bacon? Acrid.  Tinned tomato? Almost impossible to ruin a tomato, but they managed it. Black pudding? Why? It’s usually like rock and doesn’t taste of much anyway.  Scrambled egg? Nope.  Omelette? Nope.
Saved only by sausages and baked beans, but these sickos put them in little pots.

Cant believe I missed this - the last line aside, its horrific

Or turned on its head an absolute thread winner of shit opinion
'Not only would I rather go round to  the Sunaks for dinner, Id rather go to Hanibal Lectors or Julian Assanges'

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3379 on: April 18, 2024, 02:06:43 pm »
I generally have to agree with this really. I get the post-hangover factor but in general, I’ve never understood loading up with greasy red meat as a breakfast. You'd never see Mona recommending it.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3380 on: April 18, 2024, 09:42:27 pm »
Shiraz in the city centre; best breakfast in town ? i will never go back..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #3381 on: April 18, 2024, 10:23:38 pm »
Shiraz in the city centre; best breakfast in town ? i will never go back..

Why? I've never had a bad meal there.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3382 on: April 18, 2024, 10:37:08 pm »
The nutter in your workplace is great if you just ask them questions in a Louis Theroux approach and see the mad shite they spout.
No time for caution.