Author Topic: Trent Alexander-Arnold  (Read 1377752 times)

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Reply #2560 on: October 30, 2018, 01:20:24 pm »
Basically sent a few messages 'propositioning' a pregnant Russian girl after she asked him to send her partner a congratulations on being a father message :D

And she obviously took pictures of them and distributed accordingly

Cheers. So a bit daft but nothing more than that. Daft high profile young lad sends saucy message shocker - in other words nothing to get worried about unless your offended by literally anything and enjoy spouting on your online soapbox.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #2561 on: October 30, 2018, 01:21:32 pm »
Some girl asked him on Twitter if he could record a message for her fella for father's day (bizarre). It then escalated (she doesn't show how) where they talk about having sex. She's pregnant by her fella.

Looks like a set up in the end, certainly looks like she's been very selective in what she's put up online.

Nothing much to it. It's a bit of a none story to be honest.

Ta Craig
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2562 on: October 30, 2018, 01:23:49 pm »
Horny teenage lad on tour. Nothing to see here

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2563 on: October 30, 2018, 01:25:49 pm »
:lmao

Seems fake anyway

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2564 on: October 30, 2018, 01:37:17 pm »
Ah well. He's young and just wants to nut in fit birds. Bit naive given the social media world we live in but fuck it

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2565 on: October 30, 2018, 01:42:40 pm »
Looks like a crock of shit to me.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #2566 on: October 30, 2018, 01:46:54 pm »
I literally don't know what snapchat is.  Sweet.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #2567 on: October 30, 2018, 02:23:01 pm »
Some girl asked him on Twitter if he could record a message for her fella for father's day (bizarre). It then escalated (she doesn't show how) where they talk about having sex. She's pregnant by her fella.

Looks like a set up in the end, certainly looks like she's been very selective in what she's put up online.

Nothing much to it. It's a bit of a none story to be honest.

Pretty much how I read it.

I saw one exchange which was something like "You suck a dick" and her saying "No, I'm just eating a banana".
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #2568 on: October 30, 2018, 02:25:53 pm »
I think it has proven to be fake already - his name has been photoshopped and the picture she supposedly snapped was from an IG live thing.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2569 on: October 30, 2018, 02:34:50 pm »
If it was him, someone needs to remind him about his status. Not from a role model standpoint but just general embarrassment of the world seeing it.

Other than that, meh.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #2570 on: October 30, 2018, 02:35:30 pm »
Why would Russians care who TAA is?

Social media is one strange place...
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Legoland

• Plazzie Brick Lid :)
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2571 on: October 30, 2018, 02:43:04 pm »
If it was him, someone needs to remind him about his status. Not from a role model standpoint but just general embarrassment of the world seeing it.

Other than that, meh.

true

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2572 on: October 30, 2018, 02:47:12 pm »
Why would Russians care who TAA is?

Social media is one strange place...

She wasn't Russian. I think someone is getting confused because it showed pictures of Trent's Snapchat location at the time, in Russia (during the World Cup).

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #2573 on: October 30, 2018, 02:54:45 pm »
Photoshopped

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2574 on: October 30, 2018, 03:12:12 pm »
He's young and just wants to nut in fit birds.

Thank god we've all grown out of that phase eh lads
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2575 on: October 30, 2018, 03:12:31 pm »
Horny 19 year old tries to get laid via Snapchat.

Big whoop.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #2576 on: October 30, 2018, 03:12:35 pm »

I saw one exchange which was something like "You suck a dick" and her saying "No, I'm just eating a banana".

:lmao I don't know why that me laugh so much
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2577 on: October 30, 2018, 03:19:33 pm »

Other than that, meh.

The PFA should really provide guidelines and suggested phrases for when young footballers are trying to get laid via social media.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2578 on: October 30, 2018, 03:19:43 pm »
Needs to work on his DM game.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2579 on: October 30, 2018, 04:18:35 pm »
Was she fit?

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #2580 on: October 30, 2018, 04:20:45 pm »
AHA!

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #2581 on: October 30, 2018, 04:23:35 pm »
Whole thing was made up anyway.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2582 on: October 30, 2018, 04:23:56 pm »
Needs to work on his DM game.

What is it with people wanting to change the position of players?!?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2583 on: October 30, 2018, 04:31:56 pm »
What is it with people wanting to change the position of players?!?

:lmao Well played sir

Offline Straw hat pirate

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2584 on: October 30, 2018, 04:48:05 pm »
The whip on his crosses are insane

Offline Reds Flag

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2585 on: October 30, 2018, 05:58:54 pm »
Dear oh dear Trent, you're just lucky Man Utd fans have zero creativity when it comes to making up chants...

Not going to cast judgement on him, but if it's all genuine (the evidence if anyone wishes to examine it) I hope the embarrassment helps him learn a very important lesson on how to conduct himself in what he thinks is in private, not just in public - both in terms of just being a decent person in general and in terms of understanding the perils of life as a public figure.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2586 on: October 30, 2018, 06:01:34 pm »
The PFA should really provide guidelines and suggested phrases for when young footballers are trying to get laid via social media.
;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #2587 on: October 30, 2018, 06:06:56 pm »
Dear oh dear Trent, you're just lucky Man Utd fans have zero creativity when it comes to making up chants...

Its ok - nobody is more fu#ked than Mourinho.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #2588 on: October 30, 2018, 06:21:18 pm »
It’s low-life behaviour. It’s quite typical behaviour of plenty of lads. Not sure what else to say.

Online harryc

• ane ;)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live in a Red and a White Kop
« Reply #2589 on: October 30, 2018, 07:37:55 pm »
Just Tittle Tattle nothing of serious note.

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
  • We all ride the red and white gallop
« Reply #2590 on: October 30, 2018, 07:56:52 pm »
It's fucking disgusting of our players try to take advantage of people who try to engage with them. I can't believe so many here are excusing him or even blaming the woman for setting this up without any evidence.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2591 on: October 30, 2018, 08:03:57 pm »
It's fucking disgusting of our players try to take advantage of people who try to engage with them. I can't believe so many here are excusing him or even blaming the woman for setting this up without any evidence.

You mean just like you’re blaming him without any evidence?

Fact is there are a lot of messages missing from those screenshots. There are clearly a lot of messages from her to him missing from those screenshots. Plus there are times where she was clearly the first to message so couldn’t have been too bothered by the content of the messages.

Now he’s wrong for going after someone who is attached, but that’s all that can be said.

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2592 on: October 30, 2018, 08:13:53 pm »
The evidence is right there on the pictures. If it was fake then someone would surely have proven it by now.  Not just going after someone who is attached but a 7-months pregnant woman who contacted him because he represents the club. Manipulating fans like that is unacceptable. Imagine that it happened in real life. A young female fan contacts one of our players and asks if she can have an autograph, James Milner says 'sure m'lady, let's go over here where everything is a little more private' and then instead of giving her an autograph he starts to give her aggressive, sexual comments.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:19:48 pm by Szemerényi »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2593 on: October 30, 2018, 08:21:39 pm »
The evidence is right there on the pictures. If it was fake then someone would surely have proven it by now.  Not just going after someone who is attached but a 7-months pregnant woman who contacted him because he represents the club. Manipulating fans like that is unacceptable. Imagine that it happened in real life. A young female fan contacts one of our players and asks if she can have an autograph, James Milner says 'sure m'lady, let's go over here where everything is a little more private' and then instead of giving her an autograph he starts to give her aggressive, sexual comments.

Have you ever thought about using Snapchat to post?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2594 on: October 30, 2018, 08:30:53 pm »
He attempts to sexually exploit a fan. It's not the most severe case, but if someone contacts you as a representative of a company and you do something like that then usually you will get fired. #meetoo should really have taught powerful men that they can't treat women as garbage, bud sadly there is still some way to go.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:32:25 pm by Szemerényi »

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2595 on: October 30, 2018, 08:33:11 pm »
He attempts to sexually exploit a fan. It's not the most severe case, but if someone contacts you as a representative of a company and you do something like that then usually you will get fired. #meetoo should really have taught powerful men that they can't treat women as garbage, bud sadly there is still some way to go.

Wind your fucking neck in. You've absolutely no idea if there's any truth to this.

Offline Szemerényi

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2596 on: October 30, 2018, 08:34:47 pm »
Don't ever tell me what to do. More than 1500 people on Reddit looked through the evidence, and no one managed to find any evidence that it was faked. Shouldn't be that difficult.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2597 on: October 30, 2018, 08:35:38 pm »

You don’t know if he’s manipulated anything as there is simply nothing there which shows who said what. There are screenshors of SOME of the texts. Conveniently the ones which show who initiated what are missing.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2598 on: October 30, 2018, 08:38:41 pm »
Don't ever tell me what to do. More than 1500 people on Reddit looked through the evidence, and no one managed to find any evidence that it was faked. Shouldn't be that difficult.

Which 1500 people have spent their own time trawling through some made up drivel?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2599 on: October 30, 2018, 08:38:57 pm »

Take your own advice and don't be accusing one of our players, particularly one as young as Trent of some thing so grave ,without knowing the full story.. And using Reddit as rationale as to his guilt speaks volumes. Cretin.