The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Harry Kewell

<< < (4/4)

pablodee:
yeah I think I have too, but I was REALLY tankered that night.  To give her credit though I think she does a good turn on that 'You've Been Framed', better than that twat Beadle.

As for Kewell, have we not got already, in the form of Paddy Berger, a brillant left sided player of years gone by.  I'm a Berger fan but it seem to me that both he and Kewell have suffered very serious injuries from which they have not fully recovered the abilities they displayed prior to then.

Plus the Aussies always feck off for an international at the most inopportune times for international matches against Tonga.  I've seen a bit of Brett Emerton as well, he's a solid lad and they always talk of his decent pace and attacking ability - I've never seen it though.  He's  decent right back that does support the attack but you won't ever see him dashing past the last defender, sliding the ball across the 6 yard box.  He's better than Xavier but not greatly so, Babbel is in another class to both.

No Aussies at Anfield, aren't there enough of them working behind our bars as it is?  

Gojedo:

--- Quote ---

But, if he did head to the "Kingz", how could he cope with step-up in class?  ;)
--- End quote ---

I think all shit smells the same ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version