Author Topic: CL: Atletico Madrid 2 v 3Liverpool Salah ‘8 ‘77 Keita ‘13 Griezmann ‘20 ‘34  (Read 35943 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
53 Bobby is up and okay.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Our defense are strangers again. Look like they've never played together.

Yeah..it’s odd isn’t it.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
55 We get a corner after a good attack, Trent taking it. It is initially cleared then comes back but Virgil can only do a tame header and the goalie collects.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
If their players had seen the replay, they wouldn’t be so upset about that red.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
57 After a slow build up some nice play between Hendo and Robbo, which ends with a Robbo shot going over the bar.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
58 Now Milner gets a yellow needless to say the AM players making the most of everything.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
The second dive by Triplier today, both times saying he’d been elbowed inthe face.  Both lies.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
No idea why Milner got carded there....

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Simeone is now being lectured by the referee telling him to control his players. Good for the referee.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
No idea why Milner got carded there....

The AM players were trying to say it was an elbow, but it wasn't.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
60 Over to Tepid.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
61 free kick to Madrid on halfway.  Just a foul, but you’d think he’d been shot.

And they’re offside form the free kick.

Mane replaced by Jota and Chamberlin for Milner
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Top level shithousery on display by Atletico now.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Not even a debate. Had he missed Firmino he was about to kick his own player in the chest.
Agree.  And is they’re trying to level it up.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
63 yellow for TAA for kicking the ball away. Skedom gets given
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Simeone has already been warned by the referee. If he continues like this they need to take action against him.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
65 Chamberlin plays a one two with Salah and into the area.  He shoots hard, but right at the keeper
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
67 play is stopped as an Atletico player is feigning injury
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
68 Bobby wins the ball Brilliantly, but his pass to Jota isn’t the best.

Corner to the reds

Hermoso actually seems to be injured.

The corner comes in but it goes wide.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Suarez arguing with his own bench as they put someone else on.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
71 our passing isn’t so good right now.

Looks like we would settle for the pint.  Not sure Klopp agrees
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
72 good through ball to Carasco, turns inside Marip and his ball to the forward is cut out by Chamberlin on the cover.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Bobby is not having one of his better games tonight, with that I am sure he will prove me wrong and get a goal.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Atletico stonewalling us very effectively in the moment

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Go short lad - the corners not working

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
75 corner to the reds

Which is headed behind for another

Oblak  just punches clear

Penalty

W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
What on earth was he doing?  ;D

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Pelanty for us?

Yeah. Stonewall

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
77the defender just wipes Jota out as he goes for a dropping ball.

Salah to take

He’s surrounded by so many Atletico players.

I don’t back him to score this ….

But he does…

2-3

Mo Salah

W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Get innn.

Why hasn't the ref booked their players the amount of time wasting is just plain stupid.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
79 a quadruple substitution

No idea who’s come off or on, but Suarez is one.

Free kick 35 yards out to Atletico after a foul by Henderson. Bog standard foul, he’s made it look like a murder
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
79 a quadruple substitution

No idea who’s come off or in, but Suarez is one.

Free kick 35 yards out to Atletico after a foul by Henderson. Bog standard foul, he’s made it look like a murder

He got his way did he? He was throwing a right moan before hand.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
81 the ball comes in and the Atletico players goes down

Not much in that to be honest, but it’s given.

Jotas leg brushed the diving Atletico players leg.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
82 Suarez to take

But the ref is looking at it on the monitor … no idea why because  they never change these

But he’s changed his mind

:lmao

No pen.

What do I know

Happy days!
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Serves them right for all their behaviour. Simeone is such a classless arse, sarcastically applauding.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
84 Gomez replaces TAA.

Uneventful game this…. :lmao
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
Brilliant decision.

He should have carded that Atletico player for simulation.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Serves them right for all their behaviour. Simeone is such a classless arse, sarcastically applauding.
And he didn’t touch him
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
84 Gomez replaces TAA.

Uneventful game this…. :lmao

indeed

:lmao :lmao

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
86 what a mad game… we’ve been poor for an hour and brilliant for 20 minutes.

No sympathy for Atletico their shit housery has come back to bite them.
W