Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2187020 times)

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa's got the Blues *
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2021, 11:53:13 pm »
Starred and pinned eh?  Never knew the Blueshite were worth such consideration.  They'll clearly finish above us this season.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2021, 12:04:59 am »
Starred and pinned eh?  Never knew the Blueshite were worth such consideration.  They'll clearly finish above us this season.
Nah this is the only place they'll get pinned to the top of.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2021, 12:25:03 am »
Nah this is the only place they'll get pinned to the top of.
And you can be sure that prestige will come with an asterisk.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline ATEAMOFCARRAGHERS

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2021, 01:22:49 am »

Thats some serious acid he’s on there.
15/4/89 never forgotten.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2021, 03:50:30 am »
I visited a friend of mine about 10 years ago that lives not too far away from Boston, in a place called Brockton, it's nickname?, Boogietown, that's probably where the Ev squad are staying

There's a couple of Heavyweight Champs from Brockton MA: Rocky Marciano and Marvelous Marvin Hagler. Either one could sort out Evertons favorite puncher.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2021, 06:17:48 am »
Chief Evertonian essayist and GOT milk monitor, Catcher, has offered a series of balanced predictions and financial forecasts about LFC.

As you can guess, it’s bad news. That’s right, for the 7th consecutive season (he was busy with his SATs before that), our scholarly brethren has suggested another fallow year for the boys in red. While laying out the finances, Catcher has used incredible levels of guesswork to explain why it’s all doom and gloom - even exposing Liverpool’s huge losses on the sale of Grujic despite having absolutely no facts to back it up. But who cares about facts?

Despite years of never being right about Liverpool, our favourite blue’s confidence is unshakable. Boring everyone else into submission with his long-winded musings is his greatest gift.  His overly-explained reasoning based on pure hope alone is enough to sustain this appallingly bad wordsmith.

Wait for mid-autumn where he explains why he was right all along despite being always wrong.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2021, 06:28:40 am »

Thread is always good for a laugh to be fair. I do think they’ll perform better this year, they’ve got the second coming of Pele up top so it’s champions league at a minimum right?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2021, 07:00:58 am »

https://theathletic.com/2725299/2021/07/25/what-if-the-premier-league-had-spending-caps-for-clubs-like-la-liga/?article_source=related
You might want to consult Catcher on this, as I think you will begin to understand that Liverpool are in the worst state...thanks.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2021, 08:00:38 am »
Pinned?

Ain't nobody got time for that. Let these fuckers earn their place at the top of the thread.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline dimitri

• Kopite
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2021, 11:54:38 am »
Well, I suppose they are finally in the top 4  ;D

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2021, 12:16:53 pm »

https://theathletic.com/2725299/2021/07/25/what-if-the-premier-league-had-spending-caps-for-clubs-like-la-liga/?article_source=related
Villa also quietly burning money.  At least Chelsea and Man City had something to show after £1.5bn in combined losses.

Demarai Gray looks a decent signing, especially at the price.  Anyone know why he fell out of favour at Leicester?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2021, 01:20:37 pm »
Welcome to Woodison Rafa..
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2021, 01:26:21 pm »

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2021, 01:31:18 pm »

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2021, 01:32:12 pm »
Last one for now..

https://streamable.com/lej8dx

He'll be getting thrown when the season starts.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2021, 01:57:01 pm »
Chief Evertonian essayist and GOT milk monitor, Catcher, has offered a series of balanced predictions and financial forecasts about LFC.

As you can guess, it’s bad news. That’s right, for the 7th consecutive season (he was busy with his SATs before that), our scholarly brethren has suggested another fallow year for the boys in red. While laying out the finances, Catcher has used incredible levels of guesswork to explain why it’s all doom and gloom - even exposing Liverpool’s huge losses on the sale of Grujic despite having absolutely no facts to back it up. But who cares about facts?

Despite years of never being right about Liverpool, our favourite blue’s confidence is unshakable. Boring everyone else into submission with his long-winded musings is his greatest gift.  His overly-explained reasoning based on pure hope alone is enough to sustain this appallingly bad wordsmith.

Wait for mid-autumn where he explains why he was right all along despite being always wrong.
That Catcher fella is like one of those sad old fellas you used to see in town centres wearing "The End Is Nigh" sandwich boards. They seemed to spend their entire existence proclaiming The End, but they have long since died and the world has gone on regardless.

Catcher has long been predicting our demise, whilst we just get stronger and stronger and will long outlive him and his worthless crystal ball gazing. Anyway, it's good to see he has something to dedicate his entire life to. We don't need him, but he certainly seems to need us in his life to give it some meaning.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2021, 02:28:53 pm »
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2021, 02:50:40 pm »
davek

Joint injuries have caught up with Firmino (knee), and Salah (ankle); and Mane has suffered with hamstrings.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2021, 02:56:19 pm »
davek

Joint injuries have caught up with Firmino (knee), and Salah (ankle); and Mane has suffered with hamstrings.
Lol…..

He’s no idea
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2021, 03:01:02 pm »
They’re like a weird cult.  There’s not a single one of their players that would start for us, it’s why we’ve finished comfortably ahead of them for fuck knows how long. How can they not see this ?

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2021, 03:03:05 pm »
Lol…..

He’s no idea

Just can't get my head around how much crap he spouts

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2021, 03:13:34 pm »
Just can't get my head around how much crap he spouts

and the fact that so many delusional bitter like-minded (using the term mind loosely) - believe every word.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2021, 03:14:16 pm »
davek

Yet I'd take every single one of them over any player they've got.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2021, 03:16:31 pm »
Just for comparison, from Swiss Ramble:

38% of Liverpool's revenue, 3 times LFC's debt.

Liverpool, wages are 66% of turnover (around 59% is considered OK), Everton, 89%, highest in the PL, and would be even worse if it wasn't for a one off £30m 'naming rights' cash injection from the owner.

Everton have made losses in 4 of the 5 yearsd Moshiri has been in charge (the last 2 years have seen record lossses), and yet they are still mid table and have yet to start their new stadium, or get the money for it.

Not sure if Catcher is right or not, but on those figures I know which club I would prefer to be owning...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 05:58:43 pm by DonkeyWan »
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2021, 03:24:28 pm »
Yet I'd take every single one of them over any player they've got.

It's mystifying how all our players are crap, or injured, or run into the ground, or all three.  Yet we seem to manage to be better than them every year.  It's really weird.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2021, 03:28:01 pm »
It's mystifying how all our players are crap, or injured, or run into the ground, or all three.  Yet we seem to manage to be better than them every year.  It's really weird.
When did the shite last finish above the tricky Reds?, season before Brendy left?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2021, 03:36:04 pm »
When did the shite last finish above the tricky Reds?, season before Brendy left?
"Everton finished above Liverpool in the Premier League Era Three times: Season 2004-05, Season 2011-12 and Season 2012-13."

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/trivia/how-many-times-have-everton-finished-above-liverpool-in-the-premier-league-era/

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2021, 03:41:56 pm »
When did they last celebrate winning a corner against the tricky Reds?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2021, 05:33:12 pm »
Mad that Richarlison still hasn’t even started his end of season break

Genuinely ridiculous, he will be shot to pieces for the whole season
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2021, 05:38:45 pm »
Just for comparison, from Swiss Ramble:

38% of Liverpool's revenue, 3 times LFC's debt.

Liverpool, wages are 66% of turnover (around 59% is considered OK), Everton, 89%, highest in the PL, and would be even worse if it wasn't for a one off £30m 'naming rights' cash injection from the owner.

Everton have made losses in 4 of the 5 yearsd Moshiri has been in charge (the last 2 years have seen record lossses), and yet they are still mid table and have yet to start their new stadium, or get the money for it.

Not sure if Catcher is right or not, but on those figures I know which club I would prefer to be owning...
If only Catcher spent some time looking at his own club's dire situation instead of constantly looking at our club through his poundshop crystal ball.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2021, 06:03:02 pm »
Everton are RICH.. ;D...well they are playing Millonarios of Colombia later today in preseason. 11pm in the UK.

Millonarios are joint top of their league after 2 matches with two wins as they take a break for two friendlies in Florida.

Will be interesting should Millonarios run up a score on Everton and the reaction of those back on County Road.  ;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2021, 06:21:48 pm »
Everton are RICH.. ;D...well they are playing Millonarios of Colombia later today in preseason.
Magic.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Aurrera begiratzen ez duena, atzean dago.
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2021, 06:59:26 pm »
Everton are RICH.. ;D...well they are playing Millonarios of Colombia later today in preseason. 11pm in the UK.

Millonarios are joint top of their league after 2 matches with two wins as they take a break for two friendlies in Florida.

Will be interesting should Millonarios run up a score on Everton and the reaction of those back on County Road.  ;D
Is Rodriguez playing for them or is he in therapy since Ancelotti abandoned him there?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2021, 07:10:33 pm »

Worth noting ours was during a covid hit revenue set of accounts as well as paying out PL winning bonuses.

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2021, 07:24:02 pm »
I see Everton are playing in the Florida cup. It will be a trophy if they win, but not a proper trophy. So I guess it's winning without winning.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2021, 07:48:50 pm »
Is Rodriguez playing for them or is he in therapy since Ancelotti abandoned him there?

He was deffo on the plane to Florida, but maybe he has been injured on The Pirates Of The Caribbean ride at Disney world?

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Aurrera begiratzen ez duena, atzean dago.
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2021, 08:04:52 pm »

He was deffo on the plane to Florida, but maybe he has been injured on The Pirates Of The Caribbean ride at Disney world?
Whilst in Florida, I’d be getting one of the local affiliate cartel hombres to “relocate” me back to Bogotá if I were him. Kidnap and rendition would be a preferable option than willingly going back to Finch Farm.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg