The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jari Litmanen

(1/2) > >>

stevie_c:
Why the hell does this guy not play more.I know people say he doesnt fit into our style of play but surely he is worth a starting place somewhere e.g instead of Smicer on the left.Even if he does play wide he will always create things and unlock defences,which is sometimes what we lack.He is good enough to start and if he doesnt at liverool i fear he will look elsewhere in the summer,which i think would be a total shame.If he does leave he will leave without us liverpool fans seeing the real Jari Litmanen.The blokes class so lets use him while we still can?

Steve C:
Not another thread on Jari...  :but: :but: :but: :but: :but:

ttnbd:
Is this place RAWK or the official site per chance???  ::) ::) ::)

Jason_King:
I'll have it that he should be in before Smicer, he has been last this season young Vladi.

Just let Jari roam, we have Stevie and Didi behind him so what if he cant tackle?!

Dan_L:

--- Quote ---Why the hell does this guy not play more.I know people say he doesnt fit into our style of play but surely he is worth a starting place somewhere e.g instead of Smicer on the left.Even if he does play wide he will always create things and unlock defences,which is sometimes what we lack.He is good enough to start and if he doesnt at liverool i fear he will look elsewhere in the summer,which i think would be a total shame.If he does leave he will leave without us liverpool fans seeing the real Jari Litmanen.The blokes class so lets use him while we still can?
--- End quote ---

The fact is that Emile and Nico are on such form that their is no room but the bench for him. He is world class but so is Emile and Nico of course. We should keep him for another season as when we do get injuries/ players out of form he is ideal to bring in. As Jari is aware that the team comes first before any player.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version