Author Topic: Next European Away?  (Read 62014 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Next European Away?
« Reply #240 on: October 6, 2021, 11:58:51 pm »
Hard to tell atm as it depends on what the Covid situation is but assuming that things carry on as they are, it wouldn't surprise me if unless we end up playing an English team (quite probable if we continue to progress), none of this seasons matches will count towards future euro aways this season.
yeah interesting feels like Milan won't count either and then they evaluate for the knockouts

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: October 7, 2021, 12:00:07 am »
I’m doing it too, in the end getting to attend the game (regardless of how many credits you get) is the most important thing, but I’ll still be slightly disappointed that this doesn’t count for future games...
but you've bought the ticket with full knowledge, I was the same for Porto, shame it doesn't count but it's probably the only reason I got a ticket too, shows the issues with credits

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #242 on: October 7, 2021, 01:01:58 am »
Be interesting what way the club might allocate final tickets if we get there I’d imagine they will guarantee everyone with all homes and 1 away from 19/20 a final ticket as we were out of Europe before matches went behind closed doors.
Kenny Godglish

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #243 on: October 8, 2021, 12:00:15 am »
Are we 100% saying that any UCL away credits this year will not count towards this years final?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: October 8, 2021, 07:36:46 am »
Are we 100% saying that any UCL away credits this year will not count towards this years final?

At present that is the case, but there is no way that it can be 100% certain, as the club, in this instance have been very clear and communicative, that they are reviewing it on a game by game basis.

As mentioned by ABJ above, there is a strong chance we could draw and English teams and then the club will quite clearly use that as a credit.

Plus we have no real idea what the situation will be come the last 16 (should we make it)
« Last Edit: October 8, 2021, 07:39:27 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #245 on: October 8, 2021, 12:55:22 pm »
At present that is the case, but there is no way that it can be 100% certain, as the club, in this instance have been very clear and communicative, that they are reviewing it on a game by game basis.

As mentioned by ABJ above, there is a strong chance we could draw and English teams and then the club will quite clearly use that as a credit.

Plus we have no real idea what the situation will be come the last 16 (should we make it)
Tiz do you mind me asking what difference would it make if we drew an English team obviously demand would be huge but surely they would just use the 19/20 criteria and previous games this season wouldn’t count and the game against the English team wouldn’t count for later rounds or the final either ?
Kenny Godglish

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: October 8, 2021, 12:57:20 pm »
Tiz do you mind me asking what difference would it make if we drew an English team obviously demand would be huge but surely they would just use the 19/20 criteria and previous games this season wouldn’t count and the game against the English team wouldn’t count for later rounds or the final either ?
there's no foreign travel involved with an English team, they've said they won't want people feeling they have to travel outside the UK just to keep the credit

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #247 on: October 8, 2021, 01:00:34 pm »
there's no foreign travel involved with an English team, they've said they won't want people feeling they have to travel outside the UK just to keep the credit
Grand I get it now thanks Teddy I see they’ve put the all season tickets sale back to 3.00pm and not 1.00 pm
Kenny Godglish

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2021, 12:10:34 pm »
Any idea what Milan have charged away fans for tickets couldn't see anything on Porto site

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2021, 03:31:40 pm »
Anyone had their Madrid tickets in post yet

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2021, 03:33:16 pm »
they’ll come on Monday 😂

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #251 on: October 13, 2021, 03:37:00 pm »

My dad collected his today from the ST sale last week and he asked about mine which I got in the members sale on Monday
They said they were posting today so should arrive tomorrow

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2021, 03:54:22 pm »
My dad collected his today from the ST sale last week and he asked about mine which I got in the members sale on Monday
They said they were posting today so should arrive tomorrow
why are they only posting today? What a fucking joke

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2021, 06:04:23 pm »
Yes, received today.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Herzog93

• Main Stander
« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2021, 08:23:11 pm »
First non final European away. Flying to Barcelona on Monday. Can’t wait !

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2021, 08:32:05 pm »
got Royal mail email earlier so you should get tomorrow

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2021, 03:01:45 am »
Thanks for the replies everyone hopefully they arrive today 🙈

Online kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2021, 07:56:37 am »
Thanks for the replies everyone hopefully they arrive today 🙈
Good luck mate

Offline lucas leivas #1 fan

• Anny Roader
  • twitter: @Ciaran_CP
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2021, 08:38:36 pm »
First non final European away. Flying to Barcelona on Monday. Can’t wait !
also going to Barcelona on Monday, then train to Madrid tuesday morning
Follow me on Twitter: @Ciaran_CP

Offline liverpoolsnumber9

• Main Stander
« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2021, 06:27:49 pm »
also going to Barcelona on Monday, then train to Madrid tuesday morning
Going Monday Bristol-palma-madrid , hope I done all the covid rules correctly 🤷🏼‍♂️, safe journey everyone

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2021, 08:08:45 pm »
When you hop flights and change in Spain do you need 2 locator forms?
One to Majorca from uk and one from Majorca to Madrid?
Any ideas

• Main Stander
« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2021, 08:57:14 pm »
When you hop flights and change in Spain do you need 2 locator forms?
One to Majorca from uk and one from Majorca to Madrid?
Any ideas
Iv copied the Spanish one for the 2nd flight as I’m hoping it’s going to be ok as I’m not leaving the airport 🤷🏼‍♂️🤞🤞

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2021, 10:01:52 pm »
Done the same

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2021, 10:33:24 pm »
Iv copied the Spanish one for the 2nd flight as I’m hoping it’s going to be ok as I’m not leaving the airport 🤷🏼‍♂️🤞🤞

I filled my first one out to Palma fine,  but trying to put a second form in and it didn't allow me to choose that I was travelling from Spain - Spain
Did you put UK- Palma & UK-Madrid on your two?

Also was this the site you used?
https://www.spth.gob.es/

• Main Stander
« Reply #264 on: October 18, 2021, 06:11:58 am »
I filled my first one out to Palma fine,  but trying to put a second form in and it didn't allow me to choose that I was travelling from Spain - Spain
Did you put UK- Palma & UK-Madrid on your two?

Also was this the site you used?
https://www.spth.gob.es/

Yes used that site , I photo copied the Spanish QR ? Also only said about the madrid hotel I’m staying in as only in Majorca for 2hrs .. I’m flyin this morning so will post any updates as the day goes on 🤞🤞,

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: October 18, 2021, 03:17:07 pm »
I’m only on flight early Tuesday going to Palma then flight onto Madrid and when filling mine out I’ve put the flight and seat number and where it says hotel region just put Madrid in both, is this right?? Or should I have put Palma? What about returning? I’ve booked a 2 day test on return so do I just fill out the uk passenger locator form and put the reference in there? It’s all so confusing!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 03:42:36 pm by stonecold_jpm »

• Main Stander
« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2021, 05:05:38 pm »
Done the same
They just scanned it as I came out of palma airport then I had to go back thru security etc to fly to madrid scanned again all ok straight through 👌

• Main Stander
« Reply #267 on: October 18, 2021, 05:08:13 pm »
I’m only on flight early Tuesday going to Palma then flight onto Madrid and when filling mine out I’ve put the flight and seat number and where it says hotel region just put Madrid in both, is this right?? Or should I have put Palma? What about returning? I’ve booked a 2 day test on return so do I just fill out the uk passenger locator form and put the reference in there? It’s all so confusing!
I only filled out one ie hotel in madrid and that’s all they scanned each time …

• Main Stander
« Reply #268 on: October 18, 2021, 05:11:03 pm »
Im filling in 2day form tomorrow as needs to be done 48hr before arrival back in uk .. I think anyway 😬🤞

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2021, 05:47:15 pm »
They just scanned it as I came out of palma airport then I had to go back thru security etc to fly to madrid scanned again all ok straight through 👌

I though you didn’t have go through security if just transferring onto another flight and just went to your boarding gate? I have a tight transfer arrive 12.00 and next flight departs at 13.30 so don’t want have be running around!

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #270 on: October 18, 2021, 06:14:04 pm »

Thanks for that!

I land at Palma at 12:10 tomorrow then on to Madrid at 14:20. Hopefully that is enough time to get through the security again etc

Up the reds!!!

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2021, 07:48:10 am »
We're on the 10:40 train from Barca, YNWA.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline Herzog93

• Main Stander
« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2021, 10:42:59 am »
In case anyone didn’t receive the email (like me) and needs to collect tickets in Madrid.
They are to be collected from Atletico ticket office , on the west side of the stadium , Window L.
Between 4pm and 9pm only. Don’t forget ID.

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2021, 01:57:00 pm »
Did anyone try the Wanda Metropolitano tour? Is it worth it?
YNWA

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: October 20, 2021, 04:57:34 pm »
Does anyone know how many tickets Atletico got for their recent trip to Milan?

(If this has already been answered somewhere, I've had a look and cannot find it anywhere)...
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: October 22, 2021, 11:59:26 am »
Does anyone know how many tickets Atletico got for their recent trip to Milan?

(If this has already been answered somewhere, I've had a look and cannot find it anywhere)...

Ok I've done some instagram stalking and have reached out to a couple of people who attended that game (Milan v Atletico). There was a proper away end on the top tier but it was tiny (can't have been any more than 500 or so fans). Whether that's because many away fans didn't want to or couldn't travel though, or because they only received a tiny allocation of tickets I have no idea.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: October 22, 2021, 01:09:49 pm »
Ok I've done some instagram stalking and have reached out to a couple of people who attended that game (Milan v Atletico). There was a proper away end on the top tier but it was tiny (can't have been any more than 500 or so fans). Whether that's because many away fans didn't want to or couldn't travel though, or because they only received a tiny allocation of tickets I have no idea.

You didn't need to do any 'stalking' as you put it, if you'd have gone back one page, to reply 232 then, you would have seen what was expected. Italy is meant to got to 100% capacity at the end of the month

It's already at 75%

So at 75% we'll get around 3000
At 100% we'll get around 4000

Offline Paragon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: October 22, 2021, 01:38:54 pm »
You didn't need to do any 'stalking' as you put it, if you'd have gone back one page, to reply 232 then, you would have seen what was expected. Italy is meant to got to 100% capacity at the end of the month

It's already at 75%

So at 75% we'll get around 3000
At 100% we'll get around 4000

Thanks for the information, Tiz. You could have saved me the hassle of searching (don't worry, 'stalking' was just a joke) through Instagram if you'd responded to my initial post a couple of days ago, but you must have missed it (in the same way that I obviously missed reply 232 ;D).

Have a good one  :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 01:51:37 pm by Paragon »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2021, 08:08:49 pm »
Anyone been to Italy recently?

I'm on a vaccine trial which makes travel a little tricky as the vaccine isn't approved in most countries yet (Novavax). It seems I can get an exemption if I only stay in Italy for 36 hours - has anyone by any chance done this? not really clear if football is a good enough reason for them.

also, for the 'green pass' we can just use the NHS passport?

hoping no further restrictions and I can go to this, not left the country since Atletico and like everyone else, always wanted to tick San Siro off my list.
YNWA.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2021, 06:09:59 pm »
Anyone been to Italy recently?

I'm on a vaccine trial which makes travel a little tricky as the vaccine isn't approved in most countries yet (Novavax). It seems I can get an exemption if I only stay in Italy for 36 hours - has anyone by any chance done this? not really clear if football is a good enough reason for them.

also, for the 'green pass' we can just use the NHS passport?

hoping no further restrictions and I can go to this, not left the country since Atletico and like everyone else, always wanted to tick San Siro off my list.

Was in sorrento a month ago and the nhs covid app was accepted as proof of double jabbed