Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 29081 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2022, 11:01:54 am »
What phone are you using for it to be barely usable?

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #161 on: July 6, 2022, 03:35:07 pm »
What phone are you using for it to be barely usable?

RAWK is usable on mobile sure, but it isn't a nice experience ;D I'm envious of the people have absolutely no problems but that's never been the case for me through the last 5 or so Android phones I've used - including my S20 now.

Portrait mode is unusable, text size varies from post to post. Even with zoom there's no wrapping of the page so it's a complete non-starter.

In landscape mode things are better, text size is consistent from post to post but the size limit is not respected in the signatures. It's also borderline impossible to read normally, you need to zoom in to the point you miss the name of the user posting or have the phone 10cm from your face.

Usable yes, but Tapatalk is better until the mobile CSS is finished  :wave

:D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2022, 10:10:57 pm »
If access is still being granted for beta testing the mobile version I'd be glad to give it a go as well. Thank you
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2023, 10:31:45 am »
Tapatalk is gone for good.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2023, 01:18:33 pm »
Tapatalk is gone for good.
I don't remember us signing him. Did we get a good deal? Oops, not the transfer thread, okay....