Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2095105 times)

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23600 on: December 8, 2021, 11:16:17 am »
Anybody know when the 'going forward' button is going to be active? I can see you can click on the button when a ticket is highlighted but cant actually forward.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23601 on: December 8, 2021, 11:27:47 am »
Anybody know when the 'going forward' button is going to be active? I can see you can click on the button when a ticket is highlighted but cant actually forward.
After Leeds did I hear?
YNWA

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #23602 on: December 8, 2021, 12:41:04 pm »
After Leeds did I hear?

Cheers fella! Makes sense as thats our last home game this year

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23603 on: December 8, 2021, 12:49:49 pm »
Cheers fella! Makes sense as thats our last home game this year
Checking my own tickets here “distribute” comes up as far as Leeds, but for leicster in feb it’s “forward” I wonder what the difference will be
YNWA

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23604 on: December 8, 2021, 01:23:15 pm »
Checking my own tickets here “distribute” comes up as far as Leeds, but for leicster in feb it’s “forward” I wonder what the difference will be

Distribute > anyone with an email address
Forward > F&F only

I'd imagine

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23605 on: December 8, 2021, 01:33:19 pm »
If for the Newcastle sale I got in and my mate didn’t is it possible to basket two tickets at the same time as he’s in my friends and family?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23606 on: December 8, 2021, 01:40:00 pm »
If for the Newcastle sale I got in and my mate didn’t is it possible to basket two tickets at the same time as he’s in my friends and family?

Yes. And then you'd assign the 2nd ticket to the other person.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23607 on: December 8, 2021, 01:42:34 pm »
Aye as long as he is a member
YNWA

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #23608 on: December 8, 2021, 01:50:30 pm »
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Transferred a ticket to a mate for Villa but he can’t go now. If I log in to ticketing page, do I just select it and re-call it to then pass it to another mate? Or is there something else I need to do?
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23609 on: December 8, 2021, 01:51:33 pm »
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Transferred a ticket to a mate for Villa but he can’t go now. If I log in to ticketing page, do I just select it and re-call it to then pass it to another mate? Or is there something else I need to do?

That's all you need to do.
Or use the 'ticket exchange' and return it to the club so someone else can buy it.

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #23610 on: December 8, 2021, 02:05:28 pm »
That's all you need to do.
Or use the 'ticket exchange' and return it to the club so someone else can buy it.

Thanks Swoopy. I assume my mate who currently has the ticket doesn’t have to do anything his end?
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23611 on: December 8, 2021, 02:07:34 pm »
Thanks Swoopy. I assume my mate who currently has the ticket doesn’t have to do anything his end?

That's right. When you recall it the first person gets an email saying "ticket no longer active" or similar.

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23612 on: December 8, 2021, 03:17:45 pm »

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23613 on: December 8, 2021, 03:20:00 pm »
Stupid question, but on the "ticket cash" I assume 1 "loyalty point" is 1 pound - which you can use to buy tickets going forward ? And yes; tickets do not cost 1 pound ;-)
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline TheRedMonarch8

• Main Stander
« Reply #23614 on: December 8, 2021, 03:22:51 pm »
I have my ticket cash as a value e.g. £21 based on the ticket I returned through ticket exchange.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23615 on: December 8, 2021, 06:26:15 pm »

Going to be a lot easier to get tickets now they’re introducing Covid passes. Hopefully clubs have had advance warning so it will be made clear what we need to do.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23616 on: December 8, 2021, 06:32:12 pm »
2 days to prepare for Saturday, what exactly are they gonna do check every spectator going in out of over 50 thousand? Just when the queues had started getting back to normal as well.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #23617 on: December 8, 2021, 06:38:20 pm »
2 days to prepare for Saturday, what exactly are they gonna do check every spectator going in out of over 50 thousand? Just when the queues had started getting back to normal as well.

I believe it's in a week's time. You know because the virus will wait for us

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23618 on: December 8, 2021, 06:39:22 pm »
I wonder will this apply to under 18s? I know the spot-checks they had in place before suggested that it didn't
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23619 on: December 8, 2021, 06:39:46 pm »

Takes effect from next Weds so Villa unaffected. Newcastle will be though.

I doubt checks will be thorough (they’ll glance at the QR code like most venues do) but if you’re not vaccinated or prepared to take an LFT you run the risk of being turned back.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23620 on: December 8, 2021, 06:51:44 pm »
I believe it's in a week's time. You know because the virus will wait for us

Haha yea ive just read, clearly the new variant is on holiday for a week! Even then don't even need vaccine just fake report a lateral flow test as negative. What a joke.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #23621 on: December 8, 2021, 06:54:48 pm »
Will be impossible to police and will end up causing murder for stewards.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23622 on: December 8, 2021, 07:19:58 pm »
This is gonna be fun getting in :butt
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23623 on: December 8, 2021, 07:21:50 pm »
This is gonna be fun getting in :butt
think ill head tomorrow to start queueing for Saturday  ::)
YNWA

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23624 on: December 8, 2021, 07:32:54 pm »
think ill head tomorrow to start queueing for Saturday  ::)

Doesn't start till next Weds but the night matches will be fun!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23625 on: December 8, 2021, 08:35:07 pm »
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23626 on: December 8, 2021, 08:42:55 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/newcastle-ticket-sale-update

Newcastle sale delayed……

Just the local sale tomorrow delayed though presumably the members sale will eventually get pushed back too.

Not sure what the club can do apart from telling people they’ll need Covid status proof. It’s not like our ticket system could possibly cope with a Covid check added to it.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23627 on: December 8, 2021, 08:45:16 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/newcastle-ticket-sale-update

Newcastle sale delayed……

Might still log in at 8.15 tomorrow, knowing our TO they'll still have the game up  :)

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23628 on: December 8, 2021, 09:13:16 pm »
I’ve got tickets for West Ham at home in March and can’t go so was planning on distributing them through email to a mate of mine and his two sons who are juniors. None of them are members.

Just wondering with this forward button coming in in the new year, would it be best to register them as F&F now with a supporter ID? Also, obviously his kids do not have email to register for a supporter ID so what’s the best course of action for signing them up?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23629 on: December 8, 2021, 09:35:09 pm »
I'd get them signed up just in case to be honest, you never know what changes the club will bring in at any time. Can the kids not get emails sorted, I know people with young kids who have emails specifically for getting match tickets. Can then add their tickets to the same phone using the email addresses.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23630 on: December 8, 2021, 10:16:24 pm »
Just the local sale tomorrow delayed though presumably the members sale will eventually get pushed back too.

Not sure what the club can do apart from telling people they’ll need Covid status proof. It’s not like our ticket system could possibly cope with a Covid check added to it.

There isn't a lot of time to push it back too ;D
Hopefully the members sale happens as planned. The PL will pass on whatever they need to tomorrow and the club should be able to communicate this then.

Then do the local Monday morning?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23631 on: December 9, 2021, 09:20:39 am »
 Think fans that go the Newcastle game are best getting there for 4 to get in for 8  :)

Probably best camping out for the Leeds game  ;D ;D

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23632 on: December 9, 2021, 09:37:22 am »
Think fans that go the Newcastle game are best getting there for 4 to get in for 8  :)

I generally get there early but I think I wont wait around as long before heading the ground Thursday night.

The only way I can see them doing the checks is at the turnstiles esp with the passing of tickets on to any tom, dick or harry.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23633 on: December 9, 2021, 10:23:28 am »
I generally get there early but I think I wont wait around as long before heading the ground Thursday night.

The only way I can see them doing the checks is at the turnstiles esp with the passing of tickets on to any tom, dick or harry.

Agreed Thursday will be utter carnage, there simply isn't any way of checking other than at the turnstiles, will be a minimum of 2 or 3 minutes for every fan. Kick Off won't be delayed due to TV coverage. They simply don't have the staff to be able to deal with this level of checking of statuses.

We all know how bad it was at the start of the season with NFC etc, this in my opinion will be lots worse

Not sure how stewards can be expected to challenge anybody at the turnstile without the proof needed, they're not employed to do that

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #23634 on: December 9, 2021, 10:25:59 am »
I honestly can't believe the government are doing this.
How are clubs down the ladder supposed to cope when we know what it'll be like at Anfield?

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #23635 on: December 9, 2021, 10:39:18 am »
Surely they aren't expecting the stewards to eyeball 55k peoples phone screens??

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #23636 on: December 9, 2021, 10:58:44 am »
Surely they aren't expecting the stewards to eyeball 55k peoples phone screens??

Went to paris last month and managed to get to a PSG game, same process there, was actually very easy and takes 2 seconds.

What i think they might do is have the turnstiles always open and then they will scan you're ticket and NHS pass at the same time. Will take a little longer no doubt but if its anything like they do in Europe then IMO it was pretty quick and easy.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23637 on: December 9, 2021, 11:04:57 am »

Staggered entry times again that have to be enforced is the only way it'll work.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23638 on: December 9, 2021, 11:26:00 am »

going to both. will be fucking carnage
YNWA

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23639 on: December 9, 2021, 11:53:57 am »
Wasn't there a form you had to fill in for the games with the limited attendance? What kind of things were on that?