Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059199 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23560 on: December 6, 2021, 11:53:58 am »
Much smaller queues today but no chance... 2k, 5k and 6k. Hopefully better for Newcastle on Friday.

I recon there'll be loads for Newcastle. Mid-week 10 days before Christmas. Shouldn't be a problem.

Online HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23561 on: December 6, 2021, 01:30:13 pm »
Is there a way to access the stadium page if on the ticket page it states sold out? I seem to remember someone saying it's possible.

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #23562 on: December 6, 2021, 01:41:11 pm »
Is there a way to access the stadium page if on the ticket page it states sold out? I seem to remember someone saying it's possible.
If you were on it before then you can go on your history and get there that way. Not sure if there's another way.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23563 on: December 6, 2021, 01:46:35 pm »

the full link is on the button, inspect the page and you can get it from the onclick.

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #23564 on: December 6, 2021, 01:54:56 pm »
Back 2 rows of 306 were available again. Wonder why they never sold all them in the original sales.

I might be wrong but I think they usually give those tickets to the international branches

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #23565 on: December 6, 2021, 03:26:33 pm »
The queue is completely randomised. I've not found a way to get a low queue position on purpose. You can have 50 devices and they'd all get a different position.
Realistically the same IP address should get the same position in the queue, but (IT people can confirm) I suppose there is a danger of more than one member on the same IP address (same office, apartment, household etc) and them deserving different places in the queue...
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23566 on: December 6, 2021, 04:26:01 pm »
Anyone been able to basket anything in the last hour or 2?

I got a kop earlier, 205. But when I went to checkout I was getting “ Unexpected error accurred: The seats you have chosen have been released unexpectedly. Tickets should be discarded.”

And I have not been able to basket anything since.

Between getting that one in my basket and going to checkout, I promised my own original ticket to a mate. So I’m currently ticketless 😥

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23567 on: December 6, 2021, 04:43:20 pm »
Anyone been able to basket anything in the last hour or 2?

I got a kop earlier, 205. But when I went to checkout I was getting “ Unexpected error accurred: The seats you have chosen have been released unexpectedly. Tickets should be discarded.”

And I have not been able to basket anything since.

Between getting that one in my basket and going to checkout, I promised my own original ticket to a mate. So I’m currently ticketless 😥

If I was a betting man I’d say it’s unlikely, though not impossible, that there will be any tickets appearing for Villa until later in the week. But if you’re free all day this week there’s no harm in getting that F5 finger working.

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23568 on: December 6, 2021, 05:00:40 pm »
If I was a betting man I’d say it’s unlikely, though not impossible, that there will be any tickets appearing for Villa until later in the week. But if you’re free all day this week there’s no harm in getting that F5 finger working.

The only problem is I’m a Ctrl + R man instead of F5.

However, thankfully I have bagged one for kop 204. Delighted.

Major sigh of relief lol

Offline ronnie74

• Boys Pen
« Reply #23569 on: December 6, 2021, 05:04:52 pm »
When can  Villa tickets be DISTRIBUTED ?

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23570 on: December 6, 2021, 05:06:43 pm »
If you were on it before then you can go on your history and get there that way. Not sure if there's another way.

Cheers mate

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #23571 on: December 6, 2021, 05:06:44 pm »

Major sigh of relief lol
How tf ;D I've been refreshing for ages and nothing's come up
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23572 on: December 6, 2021, 05:08:55 pm »

Major sigh of relief lol
ctrl+ R is the way

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23573 on: December 6, 2021, 05:09:41 pm »
the full link is on the button, inspect the page and you can get it from the onclick.

Thank you :)

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23574 on: December 6, 2021, 06:05:53 pm »
ctrl+ R is the way

What does Ctrl+R do?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23575 on: December 6, 2021, 06:16:55 pm »

If you bought it today then it can't be. It says on the sales page. If you bought months ago you should be able to already.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23576 on: December 6, 2021, 06:26:18 pm »
What does Ctrl+R do?
just refresh the page

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23577 on: December 6, 2021, 07:06:09 pm »
No one will tell you but the same people get in every time
Lol mate mostly getting in takes hours of work. Usually not in right away but have been sorted for every single game I’ve tried for. Usually a couple of days before
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23578 on: December 6, 2021, 07:07:40 pm »
They can’t
YNWA

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23579 on: December 7, 2021, 12:29:15 pm »
Something I have not had to do recently, but if I have a non-member on my friends and family, can I buy 2 tickets and assign one to them? This would be for an additional members sale where no credits are needed. Or do they have to be a member and not just have a supporter number?

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23580 on: December 7, 2021, 12:32:46 pm »
Something I have not had to do recently, but if I have a non-member on my friends and family, can I buy 2 tickets and assign one to them? This would be for an additional members sale where no credits are needed. Or do they have to be a member and not just have a supporter number?
They have to have a membership.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23581 on: December 7, 2021, 12:54:39 pm »
I thought you could transfer to someone with just a supporter number? I need to do this soon so will they have to buy a membership if it has lapsed to be able to use my ticket?

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-will-the-friends-and-family-function-work

Supporters will be able to register up to 20 friends and family during the summer; they do not have to be Members or Season Ticket holders.  You will then be able to transfer your ticket to one of your selected 20 friends and family supporters as many times as you want during the 21/22 season.

Has this changed?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23582 on: December 7, 2021, 12:55:20 pm »
Sorry, think I'm misreading the above query!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23583 on: December 7, 2021, 12:59:50 pm »
Sorry, think I'm misreading the above query!

Yeah, you can transfer to anyone, they don't even need a Supporter ID. But to buy for someone else alongside your own, they need a membership.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23584 on: December 7, 2021, 01:02:43 pm »
Yeah, you can transfer to anyone, they don't even need a Supporter ID. But to buy for someone else alongside your own, they need a membership.

Cheers - realised when I re-read Andy's post that he wanted to get two tickets.

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #23585 on: December 7, 2021, 01:16:12 pm »
A friend has sent me a ticket. I received an email with a pdf. It says to download the pdf and to click the Google Pay button. Nothing happens. A friend of mine got sent the ticket on IPhone and had no problem. Anyone have a solution for me? Both tickets are for the Leeds game.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2021, 01:18:09 pm by KissThisGuy »

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23586 on: December 7, 2021, 01:58:12 pm »

Thanks guys, was almost certain this was the case but just wanted to double check with so many tweaks and changes this year.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23587 on: December 7, 2021, 03:17:45 pm »
A friend has sent me a ticket. I received an email with a pdf. It says to download the pdf and to click the Google Pay button. Nothing happens. A friend of mine got sent the ticket on IPhone and had no problem. Anyone have a solution for me? Both tickets are for the Leeds game.

Make sure that google chrome is set to be the default browser on the device. Go into Apps, select Chrome and make sure that Chrome also has it's defaults set.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23588 on: December 7, 2021, 03:44:12 pm »

Ive been told they just need a supporter number not a full membership

however the TO are lying c*nts, so wouldn't surprise me either way
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23589 on: December 7, 2021, 03:54:42 pm »
Ive been told they just need a supporter number not a full membership

however the TO are lying c*nts, so wouldn't surprise me either way
To distribute a ticket that’s already been bought by a paid member only requires a supporter ID. To actually buy one in a sale for a non member isn’t possible as it would defeat the purpose of the membership
YNWA

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23590 on: December 7, 2021, 04:15:19 pm »
To distribute a ticket that’s already been bought by a paid member only requires a supporter ID. To actually buy one in a sale for a non member isn’t possible as it would defeat the purpose of the membership

To 'distribute' you don't even need a supporter number as you just need an email address. I wonder when the new 'forward ticket' thing comes active if you'll just need a supporter number rather than a membership though.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23591 on: December 7, 2021, 04:18:51 pm »

ahh

I was confusing distribute and assign
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline KissThisGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23592 on: December 7, 2021, 04:24:35 pm »
Make sure that google chrome is set to be the default browser on the device. Go into Apps, select Chrome and make sure that Chrome also has it's defaults set.
The link in the PDF just doesn't work. I've Chrome as my default browser. When I go onto my members account it doesn't show up as a future ticket.
It tells me to open the pdf and to click on the Google Pay button which doesn't seem to work. I'm at a loss.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23593 on: December 7, 2021, 04:25:33 pm »
The link in the PDF just doesn't work. I've Chrome as my default browser. When I go onto my members account it doesn't show up as a future ticket.
It tells me to open the pdf and to click on the Google Pay button which doesn't seem to work. I'm at a loss.

Get the person to recall it and then distribute it to you again. It won't show up in your member account.

Offline KissThisGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23594 on: December 7, 2021, 04:40:35 pm »
Get the person to recall it and then distribute it to you again. It won't show up in your member account.
That worked! Thanks a million!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23595 on: December 7, 2021, 04:51:29 pm »
anyone get sorted for villa today? I bagged a seat a few away from mine for my girlfriend in KM earlier. Ive seen a few drops
YNWA

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23596 on: December 7, 2021, 04:57:34 pm »
That worked! Thanks a million!

:D Great stuff

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23597 on: December 7, 2021, 07:02:41 pm »
anyone get sorted for villa today? I bagged a seat a few away from mine for my girlfriend in KM earlier. Ive seen a few drops

Yeah I saw a surprising few pop up today several in lower kenny also

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23598 on: December 7, 2021, 08:20:53 pm »
Anyone able to tell me what the situation will be for fa cup tickets for the Shrewsbury game?

Not in the auto cup scheme. Will there be general member sales?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23599 on: December 7, 2021, 11:13:42 pm »
Anyone able to tell me what the situation will be for fa cup tickets for the Shrewsbury game?

Not in the auto cup scheme. Will there be general member sales?
yeah it'll drop to all members just keep an eye on the website