Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091099 times)

Offline [streety]

• Craig Davis killed the thread
  • Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #23720 on: December 13, 2021, 01:19:52 pm »
Thats madness. The once in a million time you get a good queue number and that happens
I'm fuming. They were for a birthday present as well.

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23721 on: December 13, 2021, 01:22:55 pm »
Sold out

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23722 on: December 13, 2021, 01:24:59 pm »
After a lot of refreshing.. Got a pair in the Kop, same seats at we had against Villa on Saturday which is odd!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23723 on: December 13, 2021, 01:25:23 pm »
Had 2 in my basket together and then went back to add another... Emptied my basket. Was 141 in the queue and didn't get any. Fucking joke.

Ouch. That's very unlucky. Wonder what happened there.

Offline [streety]

• Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #23724 on: December 13, 2021, 01:25:56 pm »
I think the thing to learn from today is don't try to buy junior tickets on late availability with the shit ticket system. Can't leave a 6yo sat on his own, so need 2 together. Surely if they are in your basket, they are protected until the 20 minute timer runs out!?!

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23725 on: December 13, 2021, 01:34:14 pm »
Managed to get one in Kop 208 after 15 mins of refreshing

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23726 on: December 13, 2021, 01:34:36 pm »
Sold out

Check. Got one another device that was 2000 behind. How does that work!? ::)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23727 on: December 13, 2021, 01:41:35 pm »
Had 2 in my basket together and then went back to add another... Emptied my basket. Was 141 in the queue and didn't get any. Fucking joke.
how did you not manage to get anymore with that queue number I got in after forty mins and refreshed a couple of times and got one
YNWA

Offline [streety]

• Legacy Fan
    • Coming Soon...
« Reply #23728 on: December 13, 2021, 01:45:53 pm »
how did you not manage to get anymore with that queue number I got in after forty mins and refreshed a couple of times and got one
I was trying to get two adults and a junior. I got in on a mobile device as well, which made it all a bit fiddly. After the two together were removed, I couldn't get two together. Had a couple of times where I zoomed to select the seat and it was then not available.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23729 on: December 13, 2021, 01:47:07 pm »
Ive basketed a kop but the live chat isn't working. great. Ill buy under my girlfriends membership and hope they don't check too closely but its risky with the covid checks
YNWA

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23732 on: December 13, 2021, 01:49:29 pm »
Ive basketed a kop but the live chat isn't working. great. Ill buy under my girlfriends membership and hope they don't check too closely but its risky with the covid checks

My nfc pass never updated for Villa and it didn’t let me in at the turnstile. Was paranoid on way to ticket office as it was on my partners membership not mine, fella was grand at the ticket office thankfully had no issue

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23733 on: December 13, 2021, 01:53:29 pm »
My nfc pass never updated for Villa and it didn’t let me in at the turnstile. Was paranoid on way to ticket office as it was on my partners membership not mine, fella was grand at the ticket office thankfully had no issue
Ive went for it, hopefully its grand. My only worry is the covid checks and whether they check the name on ticket matches the covid pass
YNWA

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23734 on: December 13, 2021, 01:55:02 pm »
Ive went for it, hopefully its grand. My only worry is the covid checks and whether they check the name on ticket matches the covid pass
Yeah same my membership has been under my dads name for a couple years now but I hope they just check the covid pass separately

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23735 on: December 13, 2021, 02:03:15 pm »
So I just distributed the ticket from her account to my email address. Mad that I now technically have two tickets. This system is nuts
YNWA

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23736 on: December 13, 2021, 02:06:31 pm »
So I just distributed the ticket from her account to my email address. Mad that I now technically have two tickets. This system is nuts
Im confused what you mean? Did u get 2 tickets via 2 different memberships?

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23737 on: December 13, 2021, 02:06:34 pm »
Once you've done that you can return your original one via the ticket exchange. Even if they are doing checks it won't matter now as the correct name will be on the ticket.
Makes a farce of them saying that tickets purchased in this sale won't be distributable, when some clearly are, the ones I got for NUFC will allow me to distribute them too if I wanted to.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23738 on: December 13, 2021, 02:09:25 pm »
Im confused what you mean? Did u get 2 tickets via 2 different memberships?
I got a ticket ages ago in the bulk sale in 222 for this game in my membership. Having sat up there for Brighton it was shite so I wanted a better seat. Tried to basket and swap them but to no avail so I bought under my girlfriends card and then was able to distribute them to my email address so its now on my phone along with my original.
YNWA

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23739 on: December 13, 2021, 02:50:50 pm »

Very stupid question but if I got 2 tickets for me and a mate using both our memberships, his ticket should appear on his NFC pass and only mine will go on to mine?

Only ever bought for me and the kids before hence the basic question.

I take it from what people say that it could appear any time between now and kick off or not at all!

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #23740 on: December 13, 2021, 03:09:45 pm »
Very stupid question but if I got 2 tickets for me and a mate using both our memberships, his ticket should appear on his NFC pass and only mine will go on to mine?

Only ever bought for me and the kids before hence the basic question.

I take it from what people say that it could appear any time between now and kick off or not at all!

Yeah, if you just bought both but allocated his to his account then it will go on his NFC and shouldn't be visible to you.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23741 on: December 13, 2021, 03:25:00 pm »
Is there a forum on here thats best for travelling from afar? if not is anyone driving from london to the game on thursday and has space for 1/ potentially 2 more? Would contribute to petrol

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #23742 on: December 13, 2021, 03:26:25 pm »
Is there a forum on here thats best for those travelling from afar? if not is anyone driving from london to the game on thursday and has space for 1/ potentially 2 more? Would contribute to petrol

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23743 on: December 13, 2021, 03:28:25 pm »
Is there a forum on here thats best for travelling from afar? if not is anyone driving from london to the game on thursday and has space for 1/ potentially 2 more? Would contribute to petrol
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=6896.1920
YNWA

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite

Offline DLKop96

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23745 on: December 13, 2021, 04:47:45 pm »

So you could distribute the ticket that you got in todays late sale? I thought they couldn’t be distributed, and wasn’t able to for one I got last week.

Think someone mentioned before about if It’s the first time the seat has been sold for the match it can be distributed even if it’s late sale

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23746 on: December 13, 2021, 05:58:15 pm »
Is Newcastle showing on anyones NFC pass yet lads?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23747 on: December 13, 2021, 06:04:32 pm »

Nope but only got them today.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23748 on: December 13, 2021, 06:06:48 pm »
Nope, still says Leicester, not expecting mine to change as it's said it for weeks now but worked OK for Villa.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #23749 on: December 13, 2021, 06:40:39 pm »
So you could distribute the ticket that you got in todays late sale? I thought they couldn’t be distributed, and wasn’t able to for one I got last week.

Think someone mentioned before about if It’s the first time the seat has been sold for the match it can be distributed even if it’s late sale
correct if it's first time seat is sold it can be distributed

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23750 on: December 13, 2021, 06:56:57 pm »
correct if it's first time seat is sold it can be distributed
Surely the seat I got in KOP 306 was a resale though
YNWA

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23751 on: December 13, 2021, 07:15:44 pm »
Nope, still says Leicester, not expecting mine to change as it's said it for weeks now but worked OK for Villa.

Thanks mate.

How do you redownload an NFC pass too? My mate removed his from his phone in an effort to get his Newcastle ticket on it by redownloading it. Option to download NFC pass is greyed out on his account
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #23752 on: December 13, 2021, 07:21:54 pm »
Is Newcastle showing on anyones NFC pass yet lads?

Yeah, I gave mine a refresh this afternoon.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23753 on: December 13, 2021, 08:07:32 pm »
Surely the seat I got in KOP 306 was a resale though

Back 2 rows ? In which case, no

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #23754 on: December 13, 2021, 08:29:57 pm »
Back 2 rows ? In which case, no
Nah row 71, about six rows from
Back
YNWA

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23755 on: December 13, 2021, 09:34:28 pm »
Thanks mate.

How do you redownload an NFC pass too? My mate removed his from his phone in an effort to get his Newcastle ticket on it by redownloading it. Option to download NFC pass is greyed out on his account

I'm not sure as mine is android and it doesn't have the refresh option that iphones have, plus I'm too chicken to delete and redownload in case it doesn't work!

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #23756 on: December 13, 2021, 10:16:39 pm »
Anyone managing to get to the seat selection but when you click the seat it flashes green but doesn’t let you select?
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline Djimigotamedal

• Main Stander
« Reply #23757 on: December 13, 2021, 10:29:02 pm »
Anyone managing to get to the seat selection but when you click the seat it flashes green but doesn’t let you select?

Twice so far tonight, other times I’ve thought I got one have been PA seats.
102 and L8 seem to be coming up a lot but never quick enough.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 10:30:33 pm by Djimigotamedal »

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #23758 on: December 14, 2021, 07:53:19 am »

I just use the select seat for me option.  Just got one for Newcastle  ;D

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23759 on: December 14, 2021, 08:37:43 am »
I'm not sure as mine is android and it doesn't have the refresh option that iphones have, plus I'm too chicken to delete and redownload in case it doesn't work!

DONT delete it, just re-download the pass and it should refresh that's what's worked for me