Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1920 on: October 13, 2021, 10:03:04 pm »
From what I can gather, Revo are not being lazy at all, as quite a few are going through the VPN recommendation route.

Including the one I use, although as I live in Belgium it does not affect me...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1921 on: October 13, 2021, 11:57:26 pm »
From what I can gather, Revo are not being lazy at all, as quite a few are going through the VPN recommendation route.

Including the one I use, although as I live in Belgium it does not affect me...

And many of the others (that I use anyway) work to fix the block after the fact and seem to manage it time and time again.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1922 on: October 14, 2021, 12:11:42 am »
And many of the others (that I use anyway) work to fix the block after the fact and seem to manage it time and time again.
it's not necessarily the block though, this is the reason mine block Sky

https://www.google.com/amp/s/torrentfreak.com/sky-subscribers-piracy-habits-directly-help-premier-league-block-illegal-streams-210828/amp/
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:33:48 am by Wabaloolah »
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #1923 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:56 am »
Indeed, they do, the one I use has, but they also recommend that those who have Sky keep the VPN as a safeguard and will put out a message on the board if and when needed.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1924 on: October 15, 2021, 01:57:57 pm »
Indeed, they do, the one I use has, but they also recommend that those who have Sky keep the VPN as a safeguard and will put out a message on the board if and when needed.

Same with the ones I use.To be fair though,I remember when I first signed up with Global,I had always used a VPN prior & was a bit miffed that they wouldn't let us this side of the pond but allowed the Yanks to use them,they actually had a way to turn vpn access on & off.

So I wouldn't really care if they all started forcing us to use them as it's an extra level of security for us the user.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1925 on: October 15, 2021, 01:59:53 pm »
Def get Real Debrid. Well worth it.

Would you still need Real Debrid if you have a paid IPTV subscription (which I’m looking into getting)

From my limited knowledge of it, Real Debrid allows you to find a larger number of reliable sources. This basically means you get more links, faster links and better links for streaming content.

Would you still need that tho if you’ve a decent IPTV subscription?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1926 on: October 15, 2021, 02:09:47 pm »
Would you still need Real Debrid if you have a paid IPTV subscription (which I’m looking into getting)

From my limited knowledge of it, Real Debrid allows you to find a larger number of reliable sources. This basically means you get more links, faster links and better links for streaming content.

Would you still need that tho if you’ve a decent IPTV subscription?

Only need RD if you're using the like of CinemaHD and want the Luxury of having a VOD service that includes everything,not just what the folks with your IPTV add to their VOD (they rarely add 4k tv shows to VOD).

I also use RD to download all the shows that I watch (and more) to my home system,I've got thousands of movies and tv shows,some that I'd bet I will never watch.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
Streaming
« Reply #1927 on: October 18, 2021, 05:49:40 pm »
Hey all

I've been hearing loads about some usb sticks or apps you can pay for to get access to most sports. Anyone know much about this?

I either try to find a stream for our matches, usually on here, or bite the bullet and pay for a Sky day pass if I have mates round.

The latter is something I want to stop as it's too expensive and I don't want to give them any more of my money.

Streams can be unreliable though so just wanted to check what you all do/use?

Cheers in advance
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #1928 on: October 18, 2021, 06:58:34 pm »
Evening all

I've been hearing loads about some usb sticks or apps you can pay for to get access to most sports. Anyone know much about this?

I either try to find a stream for our matches, usually on here, or bite the bullet and pay for a Sky day pass if I have mates round.

The latter is something I want to stop as it's too expensive and I don't want to give them any more of my money.

Cheers in advance
"Salahs in here......"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1929 on: October 18, 2021, 07:56:29 pm »
Evening all

Cheers in advance

Yeah get yourself a fire stick (they're on offer atm so be quick) & then dm me and I'll talk you through what to do next.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #1930 on: October 18, 2021, 08:00:52 pm »
Just any ol amazon firestick? I have a Roku if that works..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 08:03:58 pm by Fabulous_aurelio »
"Salahs in here......"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1931 on: October 18, 2021, 08:03:49 pm »
Just any ol amazon firestick?

Aye but the older 4k is best value for money atm (£15 off £34.99) but the lite and normal ones will play streams just as well,4k is a bit quicker though & can play 4k obviously.

Roku sticks won't work mate because you can't install the app that you would need.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 08:09:38 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #1932 on: October 18, 2021, 08:11:08 pm »
Aye but the older 4k is best value for money atm (£15 off £34.99) but the lite and normal ones will play streams just as well,4k is a bit quicker though & can play 4k obviously.

Roku sticks won't work mate because you can't install the app that you would need.
Okay great, will nip to Asda in a mo and see if they have any in. Would love to get it sorted for tomorrow
"Salahs in here......"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1933 on: October 18, 2021, 08:15:12 pm »
Okay great, will nip to Asda in a mo and see if they have any in. Would love to get it sorted for tomorrow

Check if they have them on offer first,quick look online and they seem to be the only ones who don't have them on sale.If you've not had amazon prime before then you can get a free month trial and get 1 day delivery.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #1934 on: October 18, 2021, 08:20:01 pm »
Check if they have them on offer first,quick look online and they seem to be the only ones who don't have them on sale.If you've not had amazon prime before then you can get a free month trial and get 1 day delivery.
I'm on Prime but they aren't offering next day delivery on them at the mo. My wife works at Asda and we get 10% off. It's double discount next week so might wait and get the 4k one
"Salahs in here......"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1935 on: October 18, 2021, 08:24:47 pm »
I'm on Prime but they aren't offering next day delivery on them at the mo. My wife works at Asda and we get 10% off. It's double discount next week so might wait and get the 4k one

Yeah I just had a look,must have sold out so waiting for more stock to arrive.

Check Argos as they've got them on offer as well.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #1936 on: October 20, 2021, 05:17:54 pm »
revo very poor last 2/3 weeks on bt and sky channels . nothing do with VPN as i live in ireland and they were always reliable . looking for an alternative main sub if anyone as any suggestions DM me
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Online Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1937 on: October 21, 2021, 10:12:37 am »
revo very poor last 2/3 weeks on bt and sky channels . nothing do with VPN as i live in ireland and they were always reliable . looking for an alternative main sub if anyone as any suggestions DM me

Yes, been with Rev for a while, and I agree. I'm also looking for an alternative.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #1938 on: October 21, 2021, 10:20:16 pm »
Has anyone found a way to get DAZN to work over here?
JFT97

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1939 on: October 22, 2021, 11:27:10 pm »
Has anyone found a way to get DAZN to work over here?
Some vpns it will work through I hear. Your best bet would be a dedicated IP address but they are more expensive.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 11:34:40 pm by MBL? »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1940 on: October 24, 2021, 12:21:46 pm »
Yes, been with Rev for a while, and I agree. I'm also looking for an alternative.

I got a new sub, but they've went to shit after about a week. Replacing servers and all sorts. Hopefully in the coming weeks they get back to being stable. If so, I will provide details but I'm not going to until it gets sorted.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1941 on: October 30, 2021, 12:02:59 pm »
My old IPTV provider went to shit so looking for recommendations please. PM me, if you get a refer a friend kick back even better.

Offline Owenjg77

• Main Stander
« Reply #1942 on: October 30, 2021, 12:35:58 pm »
New to IPTV, have GSE player installed on Mac and have a Private Internet access, what do I do next?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1943 on: November 3, 2021, 10:23:21 am »
Just got an Amazon Fire TV stick so looking for a decent IPTV sub, please drop me a PM if you know of any.

Offline Leivashire

• Main Stander
« Reply #1944 on: November 7, 2021, 04:48:12 pm »
Currently have a great IPTV provider for the reds, however I’ve had buffering issues. For context my internet is 250mbs. I have Surfshark and have tested on WiFi with this on and off (using UK and foreign servers), which hasn’t helped.

However when I tether from my phone I am able to stream in HD no issues. Therefore I believe my ISP is somehow throttling my connection regardless of whether I use VPN or not.

Has anyone had similar issues, any recommendations?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1945 on: November 7, 2021, 04:58:31 pm »
Currently have a great IPTV provider for the reds, however I’ve had buffering issues. For context my internet is 250mbs. I have Surfshark and have tested on WiFi with this on and off (using UK and foreign servers), which hasn’t helped.

However when I tether from my phone I am able to stream in HD no issues. Therefore I believe my ISP is somehow throttling my connection regardless of whether I use VPN or not.

Has anyone had similar issues, any recommendations?

Check that you isp hasn't turned on their version of broadband shield/kiddy filters on.

Offline Leivashire

• Main Stander
« Reply #1946 on: November 7, 2021, 06:01:36 pm »
Check that you isp hasn't turned on their version of broadband shield/kiddy filters on.

Thanks on Virgin, both Virus Safe and Child Safe are off. No other settings I can disable.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1947 on: November 9, 2021, 10:48:44 pm »
Thanks on Virgin, both Virus Safe and Child Safe are off. No other settings I can disable.

Are the issues only related to buffering with your IPTV, or have you experienced other slowness when the VPN is on?

Try running a Speedtest with both your VPN switched on and also switched off.

Also try it with another VPN, to rule out if it’s an issue with that or not.

Your ISP won’t know what you’re doing when your VPN is switched on, so it’s unlikely that they’d be able to just throttle your IPTV usage when the VPN is on.

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1948 on: November 12, 2021, 10:22:20 pm »
Looks like Sportsmania has finally bitten the dust, they've been unable to pay their bills and it looks like the owner (Shane) has now done a runner as the other admins can't get hold of him.

It was my back up so not that arsed as sub was due to run out in 2 months and I only payed £35 for it for 12 months

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1949 on: November 17, 2021, 03:31:51 pm »
Found a cracking little service to use as my backup, use Telegram for support and it's only £30 for 12 months and you get two connections for that price!

VPN not required unless you want to use it

Offline LFCsnoopz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1950 on: November 19, 2021, 12:02:10 pm »
Getting a firestick delivered today looking at getting this set up, any recommendations for provider to use? Also is VPN a must in the UK for using these? I have purevpn and fastestvpn which I could use.

Cheers

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1951 on: November 19, 2021, 01:21:14 pm »
Getting a firestick delivered today looking at getting this set up, any recommendations for provider to use? Also is VPN a must in the UK for using these? I have purevpn and fastestvpn which I could use.

Cheers

Got my firestick 4K max the other week.  I've setup CinemaHD and Real-Debrid on it and it's fantastic.  Been watching films/boxsets on it for the last couple of weeks and they're all high quality and buffer free.  Real-Debrid is definitely worth the small fee for the high quality links.  Within Real-Debrid you have a setting to secure the download port, when this is enabled your ISP won't be able to see what you're streaming and will only be able to tell that you've a connection to a real-debrid server.  In saying that I also have a VPN on my firestick and that works very well, still get high download speeds and doesn't effect anything.  For anyone unsure of what Real-Debrid is then this explains it well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefeKiRM_1Y

As for IPTV that's something I've still to sort out so can't help on that one yet!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1952 on: November 19, 2021, 05:34:30 pm »
any services that have Succession available?
YNWA.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #1953 on: November 19, 2021, 05:39:55 pm »

pm me
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1954 on: November 19, 2021, 06:04:15 pm »

I watched the first episode of that last night when I got back in. Looks like it has potential. Its available on CinemaHD
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1955 on: November 19, 2021, 06:21:00 pm »

If you're just after vid then you could just get Real Debrid & link it to CinemaHD,lots of folks on here use it.I've just checked on my iptv subs and the lot of them have it in their VOD sections.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #1956 on: November 19, 2021, 07:07:33 pm »
Yeah I just had a look,must have sold out so waiting for more stock to arrive.

Check Argos as they've got them on offer as well.
Hey, finally got a firestick. Asda have massively reduced them to £15 for the lite £25 for the 4k.

Sent my lady wife to get one.. She got the cheaper one as she said she isn't getting anything out of this! 😂

Anyway, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Can anyone advise please? Not worries about films or TV... Just sport really.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1957 on: November 19, 2021, 08:48:25 pm »

CinemaHD has it. Link it to real-debrid, highly recommend it.

Online Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1958 on: November 23, 2021, 12:03:14 am »
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Sportsmania was almost dead, it has now officially closed down, although they have launched a new service and subs are being ported across.

Lifetime subs, which killed SM are not being honoured though but at least they aren't cut and running I guess, my sub runs out in two months, won't be renewing though

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1959 on: December 1, 2021, 02:29:07 pm »
What's the best option for IPTV currently lads and lasses?