Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1517287 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: Our fantastic away support
« Reply #9840 on: January 8, 2024, 11:12:57 pm »
:thumbup
Or the lower tier :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #9841 on: January 9, 2024, 10:18:50 am »
“It was great in the upper tier where I was, I’m nearly 70, and was singing my bloody head off like the group of young lads in front of me and the wife. The feeling to be part of such a raucous away following never leaves you, and when those goals went in, well I forgot my age and acted my shoe size 😂”

I was in Mönchengladbach, invaded the pitch and took a piece of it as a souvenir. Kept it alive for many years.

Shall we have an over 70s meet up? Can you recommend a suitable care home, soft-furnishings, washable carpets, plenty of toilets, ear trumpets - that kind of thing?

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9842 on: January 9, 2024, 07:51:44 pm »
“It was great in the upper tier where I was, I’m nearly 70, and was singing my bloody head off like the group of young lads in front of me and the wife. The feeling to be part of such a raucous away following never leaves you, and when those goals went in, well I forgot my age and acted my shoe size 😂”

I was in Mönchengladbach, invaded the pitch and took a piece of it as a souvenir. Kept it alive for many years.

Shall we have an over 70s meet up? Can you recommend a suitable care home, soft-furnishings, washable carpets, plenty of toilets, ear trumpets - that kind of thing?

😂😂😂😂😂 not quite at that stage yet, I was also in Gladbach in 73, hence the name of my moniker. And they say us oldies should be replaced in the ground, not whilst I’ve got life in me.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9843 on: January 9, 2024, 09:16:27 pm »
At the game on Sunday I thought it was loud but never appreciated just how loud until I went through the last 15 minutes after we got home.  The roads of Islington absolutely bouncing after too.  And loads and loads in their teens and twenties. Awesome.
« Last Edit: January 9, 2024, 09:22:06 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #9844 on: January 10, 2024, 02:27:51 pm »

😂😂😂😂😂 not quite at that stage yet, I was also in Gladbach in 73, hence the name of my moniker. And they say us oldies should be replaced in the ground, not whilst I’ve got life in me.

No way, “We are loyal supporters, fanatics every one”, as the song goes. Push out the young ones instead. Anyone who sits on their hands and is too “Cool” to cheer ours team!

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #9845 on: January 10, 2024, 02:39:51 pm »

Love it - this is exactly what we need more of.
JFT97

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9846 on: January 10, 2024, 06:25:20 pm »
At the game on Sunday I thought it was loud but never appreciated just how loud until I went through the last 15 minutes after we got home.  The roads of Islington absolutely bouncing after too.  And loads and loads in their teens and twenties. Awesome.
Think you mean "the fields of anfield road", mate  ;)

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9847 on: January 23, 2024, 09:19:26 am »
"You're just a shit Andy Caroll"  :lmao

I was lucky enough to be at Carrow Road to watch the genius that was Suarez, embarrass the Norwich fans.    Nunez the other night was up there with that. :)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9848 on: January 24, 2024, 08:51:08 pm »
Surprisingly very subdued.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #9849 on: January 24, 2024, 09:13:38 pm »
Watching on a stream and all I can hear are our lads and lasses.
JFT97

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #9850 on: February 18, 2024, 10:04:51 am »
It was an old school tunes day, yesterday

Nice to see a Liverbird upon my chest, getting more of an airing these days, even if they get the verses in the wrong order and miss some out!

The Liverpool boys are in town.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9851 on: February 18, 2024, 11:02:18 am »
Decent away end yesterday, plenty getting involved around us and good to see some of the older songs getting an airing.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9852 on: February 18, 2024, 04:47:37 pm »
Very enjoyable yesterday - positive with a good range of songs. My son's first game and it was a nice introduction.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #9853 on: February 18, 2024, 10:20:57 pm »
Enjoyed that yesterday. Good variety of songs and plenty of volume.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9854 on: February 19, 2024, 10:09:51 am »
The slow tempo Poor Scouser Tommy at the start of the game was the best its been sung in years!
+6 ticket exchange

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9855 on: February 19, 2024, 11:09:07 am »
It was an old school tunes day, yesterday

Nice to see a Liverbird upon my chest, getting more of an airing these days, even if they get the verses in the wrong order and miss some out!

The Liverpool boys are in town.

first verse sounded incredible, and then most of us fumbled our way through the rest lol

really enjoyable away end. my first league away in about 18 months due to life and finding it too awkward to ask people for spares  ;D
YNWA.

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9856 on: February 19, 2024, 12:12:38 pm »
Anyone try to get the drone going?  Yeah I know. Home and away threads I'm droning on about it.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #9857 on: February 28, 2024, 12:22:30 am »
I know a final isn't technically away, but by god that end was magnificent.

When the boys needed it most, you raised them up.

Outstanding.
We are Liverpool!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9858 on: March 2, 2024, 06:21:35 pm »
Limbs and shins
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #9859 on: March 2, 2024, 06:24:37 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9860 on: March 2, 2024, 08:34:14 pm »
Scarves?

;)

lol, not a scarf in sight.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9861 on: March 2, 2024, 08:39:49 pm »
lol, not a scarf in sight.

CHOPPER hates scarves, bad wool stuff and all that.  Mad at the end for the second time in 6 days.  Awesome.
« Last Edit: March 2, 2024, 08:41:52 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9862 on: March 2, 2024, 09:36:53 pm »
CHOPPER hates scarves, bad wool stuff and all that.  Mad at the end for the second time in 6 days.  Awesome.

Nah, teds.

https://twitter.com/anfieldleak/status/1764029614542770190?s=48

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #9863 on: March 2, 2024, 11:14:21 pm »
Limbs and shins

Think I've done my hamstring in the celebration :)

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9864 on: March 9, 2024, 10:47:26 am »
Sloshed is putting it mildly. Like the other aways this season, great city, sound reception, no hassles and you could drink right the way through the game and get your money back on your glass (donated mine to the new urchins). Same old faces in the same old states ;D

PS: Absinthe is a hell of a drink.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9865 on: March 9, 2024, 11:57:42 am »
Makes the heart grow fonder.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #9866 on: March 9, 2024, 01:08:24 pm »
Sloshed is putting it mildly. Like the other aways this season, great city, sound reception, no hassles and you could drink right the way through the game and get your money back on your glass (donated mine to the new urchins). Same old faces in the same old states ;D

PS: Absinthe is a hell of a drink.
But did you take a scarf? That's the burning question.

Prague is great, isn't it. My favourite city.

New Urchins? 🤔

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.