The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5842/5846) > >>

fridgepants:
Also, it's surprisingly cheap to get an ad on air these days, especially if you use something like Adsmart to target the Merseyside area specifically.  I know Jordan Henderson's autobiog was advertised on t'telly, although a) publishers have deep pockets b) not sure where it ran or if it was on broadcast TV or VOD, but, you know, it would be interesting to see how and where they did.

jetshymotion:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on May 21, 2024, 05:23:17 pm ---Neil's book Transformer is now available to pre order. Being honest we are going for number one on the Sunday Times bestseller list. We think we can do it, but need your help!

http://buythebook.online/transformer

--- End quote ---

Nice one, Craig. Does it make any odds to Neil where we pre-order from?

koptommy93:
This is gunna sound mad but there was a lad on season 2 episode 3 of the responder who sounded exactly like one of the contributors to the Wrap. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

wige:
Kev Walsh arguing that Trent should/could be played on the right of a front three is up there with the worst footy shouts I've heard, ever.

LFCEmpire:

--- Quote from: wige on May 27, 2024, 11:19:45 pm ---Kev Walsh arguing that Trent should/could be played on the right of a front three is up there with the worst footy shouts I've heard, ever.

--- End quote ---

Im all for unorthodox ideas in footy but that shout is mad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version