The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5793/5821) > >>

Garlic Red:

--- Quote from: Gods_Left_Boot on February 29, 2024, 10:22:48 pm ---Virgil as player-manager when Klopp leaves  ;D

--- End quote ---

I think following it up with Van Dijk would have more respect than Lijnders in the dressing room was the real glacier cherry on top.

Red_Mist:

--- Quote from: Gods_Left_Boot on February 29, 2024, 10:22:48 pm ---Virgil as player-manager when Klopp leaves  ;D

--- End quote ---
I said this to a fella at work a couple of weeks ago, not long after Jürgen announced he was off. Thought it was a decent shout, but he just looked at me perplexed and told me to fuck off ;D

To be honest I thought, yeah what was I thinking!

kesey:
Virg as our player manager ? C'mon please is this a wind up ? Kenny had Paisley mentoring him for two seasons and if Klopp is genuinely going which I don't feel that he is then it's a deffo no .

OkieRedman:
Is there a way to listen to the first Footballing miracle shows?

This only goes back as far back as the fourth show. https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/category/podcast-2/football-miracles/page/2/

red_Mark1980:
Loved Atko "just fucking shut up" on Mondays show.

As for wild shouts about Virgil taking over as player manager, Aldo must read this and went further on the official club post match reaction saying Alisson wouldn't get in ahead of Kelleher currently

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version