Poll

Winner is

Gods Left Boot
4 (40%)
Hazell
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 9, 2021, 01:57:30 am

Author Topic: T.O. Match 4  (Read 785 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
T.O. Match 4
« on: April 8, 2021, 01:57:30 am »
GLB

Hazell

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: T.O. Match 4
« Reply #1 on: April 8, 2021, 09:28:41 am »
Close, but Balotelli up front for GLB is a really poor pick so went with Hazell
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2 on: April 8, 2021, 10:15:24 am »
Sorry Hazell, a left hand defence made up of Andre Ooijer and Patrick Van Aanholt kills it for me, Gullit and De Boer slaughter them - even given you've got Suarez and Makaay marked by Heitinga.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 8, 2021, 04:30:39 pm »
Did Cocu play left back much? Asking for a friend.

Sorry Hazell, a left hand defence made up of Andre Ooijer and Patrick Van Aanholt kills it for me, Gullit and De Boer slaughter them - even given you've got Suarez and Makaay marked by Heitinga.

But you're missing out that Van Aahnolt is basically Roberto Carlos reincarnated, I don't think De Boer and Van Aerle could handle him the other way.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #4 on: April 8, 2021, 05:07:33 pm »
Did Cocu play left back much? Asking for a friend.

But you're missing out that Van Aahnolt is basically Roberto Carlos reincarnated, I don't think De Boer and Van Aerle could handle him the other way.
I hadn't realised there was a form of reincarnation where the one you're becoming is still alive, but I'm sold.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 8, 2021, 06:04:31 pm »
I hadn't realised there was a form of reincarnation where the one you're becoming is still alive, but I'm sold.

;D That's just how good Van Aahnolt is.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #6 on: April 8, 2021, 07:47:35 pm »
Two average sides overall to be honest but went with the less average one.
Y.N.W.A.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 9, 2021, 03:44:47 am »
No wives in this one. Well done Hazell

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 9, 2021, 09:58:29 am »
No wives in this one. Well done Hazell

Thanks, though considering the disrespectful comments about my team, i may need them for future rounds.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: April 9, 2021, 02:16:03 pm »
I voted Hazell but realized later that Mario was supposed to be Romario rather than some dutch player from the 50's I hadn't heard off. Would have probably voted GLB had I known. Either way probably wouldn't have made the difference.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10 on: April 9, 2021, 04:24:54 pm »
Oh Romario :duh

Yeah can I change my vote too please
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 9, 2021, 05:48:07 pm »
Oh, it's Romario, short arse toe poke king. Fair enough if GLB goes through.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 9, 2021, 07:00:06 pm »
Too late now.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 9, 2021, 07:02:11 pm »