Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 3rd - 5th April  (Read 28668 times)

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Re: Premier League Fixtures 3rd - 5th April
« Reply #680 on: April 5, 2021, 10:08:42 pm »
FT West Ham win. I hadn't realized how shit Wolves have been this season until I looked at the table.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #681 on: April 5, 2021, 10:08:55 pm »
Look at them jumping about

Like they’re going to stay in 4th :lmao
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #682 on: April 5, 2021, 10:09:58 pm »
Lingard in being a c*nt shocker
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #683 on: April 5, 2021, 10:11:44 pm »
FT West Ham win. I hadn't realized how shit Wolves have been this season until I looked at the table.

They have been but didnt they start the season in July due to Europa ?

They have been below par but they will stay up and a few injuries have ruined them.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: April 5, 2021, 10:12:52 pm »
Ignore that they were in the Europa last season !

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #685 on: April 5, 2021, 10:14:21 pm »
I assume Jota has been a big loss for them?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #686 on: April 5, 2021, 10:17:26 pm »
West Ham are up there on some sort of merit so credit to them.
Lingard looked hamstrung at the end there, Antonio has a problem too..for me, West Ham will probably end the season on about 64 or 65 pts.
West Ham are the least of our concerns to grab a CL spot.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #687 on: April 5, 2021, 10:20:00 pm »
That, and that they spent the entirety of the Jota money on a 18 year old who's scored 2 goals and who definitely, absolutely wasn't bought as some sort of under-the-counter payment to Jorge Mendes, I don't know why anyone could possibly think that.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #688 on: April 5, 2021, 10:21:47 pm »
Lingard looked hamstrung at the end there, Antonio has a problem too..for me, West Ham will probably end the season on about 64 or 65 pts.

Declan Rice is out for a few weeks too.

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
« Reply #689 on: April 5, 2021, 10:24:30 pm »

Good win

But agree ultimately our squad depth will cost us plus a bit of inexperience in these situations

Injuries & a lack of real quality to replace them will see us finish about 7th or 8th in the end I feel

Either way I’m delighted 4th with 8 games to go at the start of the season I’d have been happy with safe from relegation with 8 games to go
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #690 on: April 5, 2021, 10:25:53 pm »
Yup fair play Paul id rather you lot get 4th than other London Clubs to be honest.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: April 5, 2021, 10:28:49 pm »

Good win

But agree ultimately our squad depth will cost us plus a bit of inexperience in these situations

Injuries & a lack of real quality to replace them will see us finish about 7th or 8th in the end I feel

Either way I’m delighted 4th with 8 games to go at the start of the season I’d have been happy with safe from relegation with 8 games to go
I think if you get past those Leicester and Chelsea fixtures (2 of your next 3 games) and you’re still in 4th, you’ve got a great chance with your remaining fixtures, which are very winnable

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #692 on: April 5, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »

Good win

The other thing being if you did manage to get fourth how would it affect your league form next season, that is always going to be the difficult challenge for a side like West Ham. Having said all that, good luck if you do, as you would have earned it anyway.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: April 5, 2021, 10:31:42 pm »
Can't see Nuno lasting much longer

They are in a bit of a rut at the moment, I mean there's still 8 games left I suspect they will probably finish a few places higher, the injury to Jimenez is a huge mitigating factor, what would be the reason to get rid? 
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #694 on: April 5, 2021, 10:32:03 pm »
I did expect them to fall away a bit by now, but credit to them - they keep finding a way. That Arsenal result took a lot out of them, that would have felt like a loss so I feared for them once Wolves got two back but they didn’t look as threatening as Arsenal.

Not sure I’d completely write them off. They can afford to take it one game at a time and prepare the same group of players each week. Injuries may see them struggle if Rice and Antonio are out long term  and Lingard  picked up something there. But credit to them and Moyes, they look like they are enjoying the pressure rather than crumbling. Been without their best defender for a long while now too, in Ogbonna.

If players like Benrahma and Bowen can come to the party more and have strong ends to the season, they will be interesting to watch.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: April 5, 2021, 10:56:45 pm »
Neither Carragher or Neville have Sancho in their squads. Dickheads.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #696 on: April 6, 2021, 01:40:08 am »
Crazy that it was just one Wolves goal away from all the results going our way. 

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #697 on: April 6, 2021, 02:10:22 am »

Naaaa

They got a centre back. Dreamland.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #698 on: April 6, 2021, 02:15:59 am »
Crazy that it was just one Wolves goal away from all the results going our way.

My karma based theory is and has been, we are winning out and every single week the 4th spot holder will lose, until that's us of course and then it will be the 5th placer. That's why with 10 games left everyone was despondent and im thinking '4th by about 7 or 9 clear by the end this is gonna be a cakewalk".  ;D

so far so good.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: April 6, 2021, 06:40:43 am »
My karma based theory is and has been, we are winning out and every single week the 4th spot holder will lose, until that's us of course and then it will be the 5th placer. That's why with 10 games left everyone was despondent and im thinking '4th by about 7 or 9 clear by the end this is gonna be a cakewalk".  ;D

so far so good.
Westham-Leicester and Spurs-Utd next. We have to take advantage, plus we have unfinished business with Villa.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #700 on: April 6, 2021, 07:36:47 am »

Good win

Aye mate it was a good win for you, we shouldn't really be surprised if West Ham go on & take that CL spot after the crazy year we have all had. Moyes (a little bias here) has a ceiling & for me you should be reaching higher, as a club youz are way better than Moyes but consolidating & building especially after having your struggles over the years must be a relief.
Without meaning to be disrespectful to you guys I think West Ham have capitalised on the shortcomings of others, quite a few teams have imploded including ourselves where you would have normally expected more from, last nights game was a perfect example of that.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.