Poll

Predict Match Results (only one vote per fixture) UEFA CUP FINALS (CL & EL)

Win - S Germany Consortium
Draw - S Germany- Dutch Consortium
Win - Dutch Consortium
Win - Feyenoord
Draw - Feyenoord-Deportivo
Win - Deportivo La Coruna

Author Topic: RAWK Anonymous UEFA ECL & Europa Draft (Managers Thread) KNOCKOUTS - FINALS  (Read 56840 times)

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hoping for a Dutch win in the penalty shootout. Comfortably the better team, IMO.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I thought long and hard on that Liverpool one btw. I'm not some mouth drooler who gets turned on by keepers or worse, counts the number of players in the midfield like they're on table football, but looking at them, and hindsigth is great an all but put Trent and Robbo on that team, and Molby in there instead of Xabi, and that's a completely different liverpool team. I felt sorry for the liverpool manager initially and the picks that got whipped. They obviously thought with Barnes, mo and mane they had no choice but to go a diamond in the middle but with Trend, Robbo and Molby you can still have the same formation, but you've got 5 at the back on the defensive side of the ball with Molby in sweeper, plus the added steel of stevie and souey in front, and on the attacking side of the ball you've got a 3-4-1-2 with Trend and Robbo out wide. Options down the flanks, options down the middle with souey and stevie and Kenny. And the defense is solid with Hansen, VVD and Molby. Now that's Multi faceted. Could have been done decade wise aswell.
« Last Edit: March 3, 2021, 05:43:24 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hoping for a Dutch win in the penalty shootout. Comfortably the better team, IMO.
Hummels is a pile of shite

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
Two fascinating matches for the CL teams.

That Brazil consortium team would be wonderful to watch, but Milan have too much quality throughout and end up with a win.

The Liverpool-Bayern match is my favourite of the tournament so far. Really like how that Liverpool side was built despite being raided of all width in the attacking position, it's a real shame that they come across the team that is so strong on both flanks. If I take my red-tinted glasses off that's probably a narrow Bayern win because of that tactical advantage.

It's almost not fair for me to vote for Celtic matches as I don't really know enough about many of their players, but I guess I'll go for a decent Monaco side.

Relatively comfortable win for Tottenham in the last match. Yeah, they could've been better and a couple of choices made were not the best, but they have more quality throughout.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Penalties

Dutch                            NW German GK            Outcome                Dutch GK           NW Germany                                                                   

1  Cruyff (central)               Dives (central)         Save 0 - 1 Goal         Dives (right)         Ronaldo (right)
2  Davids (left)                    Dives (left)              Goal 1 - 1 Save         Dives (right)         Suarez (left)
3  Rijkaard (right)               Dives (central)         Goal 2 - 2 Goal         Dives (right)         Raul (central)
4  Romario (right)               Dives (Left)             Save 2 - 2 Save         Dives (right)         Sammer (left)
5  Zidane (central)              Dives (left)              Goal 3 - 2 Save       Dives (right)         Gundogan (left)

DUTCH CONSORTIUM WINS IN PENALTIES!

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 :wellin :champ :thumbsup

Phew praise jeebus. Hard luck s german manager

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
The Liverpool-Bayern match is my favourite of the tournament so far. Really like how that Liverpool side was built despite being raided of all width in the attacking position, it's a real shame that they come across the team that is so strong on both flanks. If I take my red-tinted glasses off that's probably a narrow Bayern win because of that tactical advantage.

Yeah, two fine teams, who I couldn't separate so went for the coward's choice of a draw.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Is it a formatting issue but not a clue what went on in that shoot out. :D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is it a formatting issue but not a clue what went on in that shoot out. :D
Dutch keeper saved 3 penalties and thus took a massive steaming dump on jordan tremendersons beans on toast. Oh the poetry of it all

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Dutch keeper saved 3 penalties and thus took a massive steaming dump on jordan tremendersons beans on toast. Oh the poetry of it all

Disappointed Cruyff didn’t select the pass option for his penalty.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Milan
Germans
Draw
Depor

Offline JordanTremenderson

• Kopite
Exciting stuff with the pens. The Dutch have had so much luck so far - not getting two steals, now winning on pens. Maybe it’s a sign that they’ll win it overall.

Think these matches are very obvious.

Milan, obvs.

My favs LFC.

Monaco, underrated side.

Spurs best knock out the overrated hipsters

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
Milan
Draw
Bhoys
Spurs
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was the site down again this morning?

• Kopite
Was the site down again this morning?

Yep

• Kopite

That’s about the 6th team you think I am  ;D

I hope he’s getting minus points for all these false accusations Trend!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hey lads,

Hope all is well.  The site has gone down last night - interrupted a few things I was up to. 

Anyhow, just want to remind folks that as we get nearer to the finals for each --- that if my vote is a deciding factor, then I am always going to vote for the tie leading to penalties.  That is my job - to make it more realistic etc..  This is true for all.

If you think you should win :)   then do it by more than one vote in regular time, making my vote redundant.  There are 4 managers out there who are grinding their teeth with my imaginary bones :)

Yes, I am considering minus points for fallacious guessing, but to date --- all of you feckers are just so damn accurate, I just do not know if we'll find enough examples of wrong guesses to make it worth my while

Signed - your fuckwit Commish
« Last Edit: March 3, 2021, 11:45:09 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Can I claim I've won it a la Man United? Sadly, this is as good as it gets for me. My race is run, the end of the road, no petrol in the tank and the cupboard is bare. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu...

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like we might have two matches heading towards penalties ---- vote vote vote lads -----
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  1st Annual RAWK Anonymous UEFA Champions League Tournament - Managers Thread: Matches, Voting & Subterfuge

Todays's QF Knockout Matches:
Game  C (Real Madrid v SW Italy Consortium)    Champions League Group QF - and Game D (Barcelona v Dutch Consortium)

Game C (Lazio v Red Star)     Europa QF -  and Game D (Feyenoord v Newcastle United)

CL & EL Knockout Draw

Managerial Rankings - Knockout Games

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Congratulations to Milan Consortium and Monaco FC for making it the Semi-Finals of UEFA Cup Matches.
LIVERPOOL v S GERMANY CONSORTIUM & DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA v TOTTENHAM MATCH went to Penalties - Stay Tuned for the Play by Play

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Penalties

Liverpool                       S German GK              Outcome                 LFC GK             S Germany                                                                                   

1  Fowler (central)               Dives (left)           Goal 1 - Goal 1           Dives (right)       Muller (right)
2  Souness (central)            Dives (left)            Goal 2 - Goal 2          Dives (right)       Rumminegge (right)
3  Dalglish (central)            Dives (left)            Goal 3 - Goal 3          Dives (right)       Matthaus (right)
4  Rush (central)                 Dives (left)           Goal 4 -  Goal 4          Dives (right)       Beckenbauer (right)
5  Gerrard (central)             Dives (left)           Goal 5 -  Goal 5          Dives (right)       Lahm (right)

6  Neal (central)                 Dives (left)           Goal 6 - Goal 6           Dives (right)        Ribery (right)
7  Hughes (central)            Dives (left)           Goal 7 - Goal 7           Dives (right)        Robben (right)

MORE PENALTIES!

Deportivo                 Spurs GK              Outcome                 DLC GK             Tottenham                                                                                   

1  Rivaldo (right)                Dive (right)         Goal 1 - 0 Save          Dives (right)           Kane (left)
2  Djalminha (right)            Dive (right)         Goal 2 - 1 Goal         Dives (left)              Kroos (left)     
3  Makaay (central)             Dive (left)           Goal 3 - 1 Save          Dives (left)             Bale (right)
4  Naybet (right)                 Dive (central)     Goal 4 - 1

DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA WINS PENALTIES

« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 01:19:36 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That’s about the 6th team you think I am  ;D

I hope he’s getting minus points for all these false accusations Trend!
nope not accusing you of been Germans at all. I did enjoy that in a game with romario, Cruyff, zidane, ronaldo, Suarez and effenberg that it was the keeper who was the difference for you, and that that keeper got stuffed in the shootout! Bon appetit Mon Ami!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Penalties

Liverpool                       S German GK              Outcome                 LFC GK             S Germany                                                                                   

1  Fowler (central)               Dives (left)           Goal 1 - Goal 1           Dives (right)       Muller (right)
2  Souness (central)            Dives (left)            Goal 2 - Goal 2          Dives (right)       Rumminegge (right)
3  Dalglish (central)            Dives (left)            Goal 3 - Goal 3          Dives (right)       Matthaus (right)
4  Rush (central)                 Dives (left)           Goal 4 -  Goal 4          Dives (right)       Beckenbauer (right)
5  Gerrard (central)             Dives (left)           Goal 5 -  Goal 5          Dives (right)       Lahm (right)

6  Neal (central)                 Dives (left)           Goal 6 - Goal 6           Dives (right)        Ribery (right)
7  Hughes (central)            Dives (left)           Goal 7 - Goal 7           Dives (right)        Robben (right)

MORE PENALTIES!

Deportivo                  Spurs GK              Outcome                 DLC GK             Tottenham                                                                                   

1  Rivaldo (right)                Dive (right)         Goal 1 - 0 Save          Dives (right)           Kane (left)
2  Djalminha (right)            Dive (right)         Goal 2 - 1 Goal         Dives (left)              Kroos (left)     
3  Makaay (central)             Dive (left)           Goal 3 - 1 Save          Dives (left)             Bale (right)
4  Naybet (right)                 Dive (central)     Goal 4 - 1

DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA WINS PENALTIES

Updated Penalties!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 01:22:35 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Jesus that Liverpool/Germany shoot out :lmao

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus that Liverpool/Germany shoot out :lmao
:lmao what are the odds of that. Serves both right for not having the balls to mix it up!

• Kopite
Come on Liverpool

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
SW Italy
Dutch
draw
Feyenord

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Where are we up to here, semi finals?

Who won that shoot out?

• Kopite
SW Italy
Barca
Lazio
Newcastle

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
So much tactical voting going on it seems, making a mockery of the voting. The best two teams from the Europa struggling against Spurs and Newcastle. Still can't grasp why so many vote for that dreadful Lazio side.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Yup a lot of tactical shitehousery

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It gets worse. If Bayern don't go through, we're looking at 4 teams in the semi finals playing the bland 442 diamond. What a disaster.
Even the Europa could be 3 of the teams left with the same formation. Doesn't say a lot for the imagination of rawkites

• Kopite
It gets worse. If Bayern don't go through, we're looking at 4 teams in the semi finals playing the bland 442 diamond. What a disaster.
Even the Europa could be 3 of the teams left with the same formation. Doesn't say a lot for the imagination of rawkites

You’ve just voted for the 4-4-2 diamond Dutch against the 3-5-2 Germans.  ;D

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So much tactical voting going on it seems, making a mockery of the voting. The best two teams from the Europa struggling against Spurs and Newcastle. Still can't grasp why so many vote for that dreadful Lazio side.
I said it the other day they'll go through and beat Leeds and beat Red Star aswell. Knew it. That's why i voted for a draw in the game to give Red Star atleast a shot in the penaltys.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You’ve just voted for the 4-4-2 diamond Dutch against the 3-5-2 Germans.  ;D
I'm not anti 442 diamond if it's done right, and they're playing Barcelona you moron! I would however like to see some variety in the teams. I've also voted sw Italy using the same formation. Feyenord too. But you've got no choice but to vote for teams using that formation if most are using it anyway.  All you can do is deal with what's put in front of you. i'm not gonna not vote in a game
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 05:44:10 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Savicevic would tear Kolarov a new one.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Savicevic would tear Kolarov a new one.
That's Lazio legend Kolorov to you.... Kolorov left in. Favalli out ::) fml
« Last Edit: March 4, 2021, 05:51:35 pm by Lawnmowerman »

Offline Lawnmowerman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That red star midfield up against Gazza, overrated pile of shite. Mendieta a hobbit in cm, and Lucas? He was put in just to pull on the heart strings. How can people not see through it? Their keeper is fantastic though

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Don't diss Lucas.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.