Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787729 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #12680 on: February 23, 2021, 04:41:02 pm »
Haha yeah, I tried searching ‘RAWK’ today. A lot of shite to filer through (how apt ;) ).
try my twitter replies to see some shite

apparently ive implied their dirty oil cheats now.

best reply i got was their need to replace Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta and Kolorov

the tweet in question quoted their age now even though they left 4 years ago
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #12681 on: February 23, 2021, 04:42:48 pm »
Haha yeah, I tried searching ‘RAWK’ today. A lot of shite to filer through (how apt ;) ).

Sorry, that'll be me tweeting out all your posts for my own amusement. :P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12682 on: February 23, 2021, 04:45:32 pm »
Sorry, that'll be me tweeting out all your posts for my own amusement. :P

How dare you!

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12683 on: February 24, 2021, 07:13:21 pm »
I searched ‘RAWK down’ on Twitter a couple of times yesterday and found more tweets about it from City (and one Arsenal) fan than I did us lot. Not an in depth study but nice to know we’re still popular.

PrestwichBlue (I presume from Blueloon) crowing that RAWK was down because City have "broken us".

Weirdo.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12684 on: February 24, 2021, 07:43:30 pm »
Miguel Delaney had an article yesterday about them having it easy this season and leaning towards money

i replied pretty much saying how money is no object at all to them stating how they can simply replace players with money being no object and not many clubs have that luxury

you should see the replies i got, apparently stating that means I'm a bitter, self entitled, arrogant crybaby who should get his coaching badges to replace Pep, am also a person that I find irritating according to some

Ahh, the great sports-washed of Manchester. The only reason Man City haven’t suffered this season is down to the state funds that have been pumped into the club as part of the Abu Dhabi sports washing project. They haven’t had many injuries, but it wouldn’t matter if they’d had as many as we have. Injuries don’t affect their squad because of the billions they have spent on players. Another of their favourites is’ every team has the same number of players in the squad’. What they don’t see is that Pep has spent hundreds of millions collecting a squad full of first team players, whereas the likes of us have to pad the squad out with cheaper players and youth players. City can rotate the squad as they have the same quality players as back up, also anyone getting injured is replaced with a player of similar quality. If they don’t have any, they just spend another couple hundred million in even more replacements.
They will win the Covid league this season, but it’s only because of the billions of pounds  of Abu Dhabi state funds.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12685 on: February 24, 2021, 07:59:40 pm »
It's that time of the year when "they will win the quadruple" talks start up

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12686 on: February 24, 2021, 08:02:23 pm »
It's that time of the year when "they will win the quadruple" talks start up
They talk about their ‘treble’ like it was some great achievement.
All Pep is doing is the real life equivalent of playing football manager with the unlimited funds cheat code. I won every trophy going doing that.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12687 on: February 24, 2021, 08:04:52 pm »
They talk about their ‘treble’ like it was some great achievement.
All Pep is doing is the real life equivalent of playing football manager with the unlimited funds cheat code. I won every trophy going doing that.

I think David Moores had those cheat codes first.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12688 on: February 24, 2021, 08:55:52 pm »
Ahh, the great sports-washed of Manchester. The only reason Man City haven’t suffered this season is down to the state funds that have been pumped into the club as part of the Abu Dhabi sports washing project. They haven’t had many injuries, but it wouldn’t matter if they’d had as many as we have. Injuries don’t affect their squad because of the billions they have spent on players. Another of their favourites is’ every team has the same number of players in the squad’. What they don’t see is that Pep has spent hundreds of millions collecting a squad full of first team players, whereas the likes of us have to pad the squad out with cheaper players and youth players. City can rotate the squad as they have the same quality players as back up, also anyone getting injured is replaced with a player of similar quality. If they don’t have any, they just spend another couple hundred million in even more replacements.
They will win the Covid league this season, but it’s only because of the billions of pounds  of Abu Dhabi state funds.
pretty much what I said. Plus mentioned if players don't work for them it's no bother to replace them with more expensive players the next year.

Apparently them spending 100m.on Ake and Dias to replace otamendi and cover laporte is exactly the same as us buying Davies and kabak when van dijk was injured

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12689 on: February 24, 2021, 09:17:31 pm »
pretty much what I said. Plus mentioned if players don't work for them it's no bother to replace them with more expensive players the next year.

Apparently them spending 100m.on Ake and Dias to replace otamendi and cover laporte is exactly the same as us buying Davies and kabak when van dijk was injured
Unfortunately, they have all been completely brain washed by the sports washing.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12690 on: February 24, 2021, 09:32:54 pm »
Unfortunately, they have all been completely brain washed by the sports washing.
just gave up responding. Pointless when they all have pre meditated responses no matter what you say with 40 of their mates ready to like everything and back them up. But sure if you throw enough rodents into a cage they'll breed
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 09:34:52 pm by Hellrazor »

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12691 on: February 24, 2021, 11:04:12 pm »

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12692 on: February 24, 2021, 11:29:01 pm »
City winning everything, but at least we got WC Qatar to look forward too.. Just need to get rid of the dead slave labourers first
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12693 on: February 25, 2021, 12:34:53 am »
PrestwichBlue (I presume from Blueloon) crowing that RAWK was down because City have "broken us".

Weirdo.
::)

The only thing Abu Dhabi Sportswash have broken is the rules.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12694 on: February 25, 2021, 07:35:03 am »
Remember hearing how poor the German league was, the fact that we only beat rb leipzig 2-0 was seen as the bare minimum.

Remind me again, where are Borussia Monchengladbach in the German league?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #12695 on: February 25, 2021, 11:45:58 am »
Remember hearing how poor the German league was, the fact that we only beat rb leipzig 2-0 was seen as the bare minimum.

Remind me again, where are Borussia Monchengladbach in the German league?

Remember how more German teams than English teams made it to the knockout stages? The German league isn’t poor, just not as rich as one or two others  ;)

Gladbach have the 5th best squad in the league though, so to even be in the competition was them punching above their weight, added to that they are going through a bit of a crisis at the moment. 

I don't read any of the post game nonsense, certainly not from insignificant fanbases like Abu Dhabi's, so whoever was pushing that it was considered easy to beat Leipzig, was basically making shit up to have a dig at Liverpool - something we are used to. It wastn’t actually a reflection on the team or league they play in.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12696 on: February 25, 2021, 12:17:34 pm »
Remember how more German teams than English teams made it to the knockout stages? The German league isn’t poor, just not as rich as one or two others  ;)

Gladbach have the 5th best squad in the league though, so to even be in the competition was them punching above their weight, added to that they are going through a bit of a crisis at the moment. 

I don't read any of the post game nonsense, certainly not from insignificant fanbases like Abu Dhabi's, so whoever was pushing that it was considered easy to beat Leipzig, was basically making shit up to have a dig at Liverpool - something we are used to. It wastn’t actually a reflection on the team or league they play in.

Oh I know. It's just amusing that they beat a German side with less resources and lower in the league by the exact same score..

It's all stuff in isolation. Like how Allison was suddenly a clown after the Man City and Leicester games.

They'll just keep swallowing that blood (money) their owners are serving up

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12697 on: February 25, 2021, 09:27:55 pm »
I see Pep mentioned after the game yesterday that City have to play Saturday at 12.30 after a Wednesday night game. Have the media bought this up or is it only Klopp who gets slaughtered for talking about it?

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12698 on: February 25, 2021, 09:32:19 pm »
I see Pep mentioned after the game yesterday that City have to play Saturday at 12.30 after a Wednesday night game. Have the media bought this up or is it only Klopp who gets slaughtered for talking about it?

Only Klopp

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12699 on: February 25, 2021, 09:41:48 pm »

Its good Pep says it as im sure Klopp will remember it the next time that dick on BT pipes up.

Ole has said it too and all three are right in saying it especially this of all seasons when all games are on tv.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #12700 on: February 25, 2021, 10:08:49 pm »
Well I'm sure he will be hauled over the coals by the dick of a BT interviewer who attacked Jurgen... surely...?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12701 on: February 25, 2021, 10:24:48 pm »
To be fair I think Klopp and Guardiola have between them arranged to nail tv stations over certain schedules.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12702 on: February 25, 2021, 10:35:00 pm »
To be fair I think Klopp and Guardiola have between them arranged to nail tv stations over certain schedules.

I have no bones to pick with Guardiola on this. It's how the TV and media view it

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12703 on: February 26, 2021, 07:18:00 pm »
The big difference is, if Pep wants to rest players he just brings in some other £50 m+ player off the bench. It’s really not the same thing as other clubs having to deal with it.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12704 on: February 28, 2021, 10:41:45 am »
You clearly aren't from the North. Take your vile accusations about why anyone voted to leave the EU and stick them.

Gammons aren't just a Northern thing, plenty of them here in the South too  :thumbup
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:08:40 am by Red-Soldier »

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12705 on: February 28, 2021, 11:01:41 am »
Will go down as the most underwhelming league win ever. No atmosphere, no competition, the rest of the top 6 being shite.

It would have at least been entertaining if there was a title race. But it’s just the most expensive team of all time walking their way to a title in empty stadiums.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12706 on: February 28, 2021, 11:10:17 am »
Will go down as the most underwhelming league win ever. No atmosphere, no competition, the rest of the top 6 being shite.

It would have at least been entertaining if there was a title race. But it’s just the most expensive team of all time walking their way to a title in empty stadiums.

I think it's quite apt that Abu Dhabi win the league his year.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12707 on: February 28, 2021, 12:12:52 pm »
Definitely, they could do the parade around the empty streets of Manchester. Wouldn’t be too dissimilar to their last one really. To be honest, I hope they win every trophy that we don’t. Only when that happens every year will the authorities, clubs, rival fans etc really see what they are doing to the game.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #12708 on: February 28, 2021, 12:20:31 pm »

this is the 2018-2019 season you are referring to right?

although we did put up a fight that year.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12709 on: February 28, 2021, 04:27:55 pm »
Among the stuff sent to me on twitter was one saying we would probably have our banners on the kop saying yanks out etc

If I was arsed replying to that one I would have asked how that can happen when crowds aren't allowed at games and that given its the emptyhad they probably didn't notice the difference

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12710 on: February 28, 2021, 08:12:23 pm »
You clearly aren't from the North. Take your vile accusations about why anyone voted to leave the EU and stick them.

Reasons for voting leave.

Thick as shit
Racist
Thick as shit racist
Rich and fucking evil
Tory c*nt
Thick racist,thick as shit tory c*nt.

Fuck all other reasons you fucking gammon.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12711 on: March 1, 2021, 11:34:20 am »
It is.

Especially as Sportswash 'fans' were calling this season "the most tainted, meaningless, asterisked covid title ever" a few months ago when we were top and they were floundering.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12712 on: March 1, 2021, 12:08:15 pm »
id love to know why people think our title was tainted

if it wasnt for covid we might have sealed the title around st patricks day which is absolutely nuts

the league was over by mid january

last few games we dropped some points and still won it easy. if it was a formula 1 race it was like the leading driver winning by 4 laps

i wouldnt view their impending one this year as tainted, the league was close for ages but there was potential for a team to put a run together and blow everyone away, thought it would be us but injuries have ruined it

given theyve won about 18 matches running in  all competitions it would have been hard to keep up even with a full team
« Last Edit: March 1, 2021, 12:09:49 pm by Hellrazor »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12713 on: March 1, 2021, 02:16:47 pm »
Our title wasn't tainted, and everyone knows that. It was won before Covid anyway. We could have declared at the restart and let all the other clubs play the season out and we'd still have won it.

The "tainted title" talk I referenced was by Abu Dhabi fans earlier in this season when we were top and they were yet to find their form. The talk from them back then was of this being a "meaningless covid title watched by no one." Of course, that narrative has changed now.   ::)

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12714 on: March 1, 2021, 03:41:43 pm »
Our title wasn't tainted, and everyone knows that. It was won before Covid anyway. We could have declared at the restart and let all the other clubs play the season out and we'd still have won it.

The "tainted title" talk I referenced was by Abu Dhabi fans earlier in this season when we were top and they were yet to find their form. The talk from them back then was of this being a "meaningless covid title watched by no one." Of course, that narrative has changed now.   ::)

indeed, it doesnt surprise me

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12715 on: March 1, 2021, 05:52:49 pm »
Anyone in here got the number for them lawyers Man City used to get away with fiddling the books? Asking for a friend who works at FC Barcelona.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12716 on: March 4, 2021, 12:31:25 am »
I've not been keeping a close eye on things, admittedly, but has there been any moaning in the media or general football forums about one team running away with it this season, like there was last time? Especially since the team running away with it is rumoured to have a 200m pound transfer budget this summer after a year of empty stadiums, while everyone else is dampening their fans' expectations with talk of economic realism?

Christ, even when we were running away with it last year, we knew we couldn't let standards slip too far because we knew there was a very good side beneath us that could go on a killer run if they smelt blood in the water. Man City looks down and see a dogshit Man Utd side that have been scrapping for points since Clattenburg's revelation forced the refs to be more subtle, and a Leicester side that is falling apart with injuries. Meanwhile, a fake-arse moneybags club wins its 21st in a row. Tainted? Boring? Hello?

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12717 on: March 4, 2021, 07:49:51 am »
I've not been keeping a close eye on things, admittedly, but has there been any moaning in the media or general football forums about one team running away with it this season, like there was last time? Especially since the team running away with it is rumoured to have a 200m pound transfer budget this summer after a year of empty stadiums, while everyone else is dampening their fans' expectations with talk of economic realism?

Christ, even when we were running away with it last year, we knew we couldn't let standards slip too far because we knew there was a very good side beneath us that could go on a killer run if they smelt blood in the water. Man City looks down and see a dogshit Man Utd side that have been scrapping for points since Clattenburg's revelation forced the refs to be more subtle, and a Leicester side that is falling apart with injuries. Meanwhile, a fake-arse moneybags club wins its 21st in a row. Tainted? Boring? Hello?

Atleast they will get their ‘*’ back that they were so joyously attaching to Liverpool’s amazing title win.

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12718 on: March 4, 2021, 09:12:24 am »
Let's be honest P27 W26 D1 L0 is much, much, much more impressive than
P27 W20 D5 L2

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12719 on: March 4, 2021, 09:14:36 am »
Let's be honest P27 W26 D1 L0 is much, much, much more impressive than
P27 W20 D5 L2
Very true. Without all the injuries we’ve had and the Ref/VAR agenda against us, we would very likely have won the league again this year.