Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787584 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #12760 on: March 10, 2021, 10:22:59 pm »
Some long forgotten footage of the Somme battlefield. It's appalling that they were fighting in these conditions, with nothing but featureless expanses of mud as far as the eye can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8Csr1W29I

Christ on a bike

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12761 on: March 11, 2021, 07:20:25 am »
I see the victims are back. Pep crying they've had no decisions go their way since he's been there. He'd have combusted by now if he had to deal with what we have this season. Even last season they had more than twice as many pens than we did.

14 points clear at the top and everything is against them.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12762 on: March 11, 2021, 07:47:00 am »
I see the victims are back. Pep crying they've had no decisions go their way since he's been there. He'd have combusted by now if he had to deal with what we have this season. Even last season they had more than twice as many pens than we did.

The media don’t like them either, Bless.
The city fans apparently want all journalists that speak against them or their rulers to be banned from the Etihad. No free speech then? It really is like a little bit of Abu Dhabi in Manchester.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12763 on: March 11, 2021, 08:13:28 am »
The media don’t like them either, Bless.
The city fans apparently want all journalists that speak against them or their rulers to be banned from the Etihad. No free speech then? It really is like a little bit of Abu Dhabi in Manchester.

Well Alex Ferguson banned anyone who criticised the other lot in that city, they may as well go down that road.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12764 on: March 11, 2021, 05:51:54 pm »

Guess hes forgotten the 'offside' goal they scored against Villa then

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12765 on: March 12, 2021, 03:49:30 pm »
Very shocked that Sir Phil Foden isn’t being accused of diving there. It’s almost like there’s a double standard with Sky Sports. Hmmm.

Foden is too honest to go down, but when Mane stays on his feet, its because he doesnt want Salah to score from the pen! The media narrative is fucking biased and disgusting.

Both were pens btw

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12766 on: March 12, 2021, 06:45:57 pm »
Foden is too honest to go down, but when Mane stays on his feet, its because he doesnt want Salah to score from the pen! The media narrative is fucking biased and disgusting.

Both were pens btw

I saw the tackle on Sir Phillip of Foden on the news. Deffo a pen. No doubt about it.

If that line regarding Mane and Salah is real then I despair. Absolutely disgusting stuff if said in the media rather than by a clown on the internet.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12767 on: March 12, 2021, 06:54:21 pm »
I saw the tackle on Sir Phillip of Foden on the news. Deffo a pen. No doubt about it.

If that line regarding Mane and Salah is real then I despair. Absolutely disgusting stuff if said in the media rather than by a clown on the internet.

Oh it be real.

I read about this earlier this week but didn't really think about until today. It's absolutely bizarre.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12768 on: March 12, 2021, 07:52:22 pm »
Oh it be real.

I read about this earlier this week but didn't really think about until today. It's absolutely bizarre.

That is shocking.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #12769 on: March 12, 2021, 11:26:14 pm »
Some long forgotten footage of the Somme battlefield. It's appalling that they were fighting in these conditions, with nothing but featureless expanses of mud as far as the eye can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8Csr1W29I

some lovely football played there

One of the worst pitches I've ever seen

Hurst and greaves partnered up top 👌
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12770 on: March 13, 2021, 10:25:04 am »
some lovely football played there

One of the worst pitches I've ever seen

Hurst and greaves partnered up top 👌

Derby Countys Baseball Ground was always well known for being a guagmire

https://twitter.com/1968Tv/status/1222925012191019008?s=19

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12771 on: March 13, 2021, 02:03:56 pm »
Derby Countys Baseball Ground was always well known for being a guagmire

https://twitter.com/1968Tv/status/1222925012191019008?s=19
was half expecting farm animals there

Dreadful

I remember we played Portsmouth in a replay fa cup semi in 92 at villa park

Sand everywhere. Pitch was a disgrace down the middle.

Baseball ground I agree had a shite pitch

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12772 on: March 17, 2021, 09:21:29 am »
We beat the second placed side in Germany over two legs 4-0.

Germany is a farmer's league. No one apart from Bayern are any good.

Sports Wash FC beat tenth placed side in Germany over two legs 4-0.

Can anyone stop them. They are unbeatable (despite their local rivals having recently beat them)..The quadruple is on.

Yeah, there's an agenda against them.....

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12773 on: March 17, 2021, 09:30:21 am »
You just know that we will beat them, in the quarter-final or the semi-final. It is inevitable ...

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12774 on: March 17, 2021, 10:12:25 am »
You just know that we will beat them, in the quarter-final or the semi-final. It is inevitable ...

I dunno. Have a feeling they'll get someone else and get knocked out. I just don't think they are that good

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #12775 on: March 17, 2021, 10:16:16 am »
They are still very beatable.

But their biggest weakness will be on show for the world to see in the next round. Their mentality in a last 8 match in the Champions league.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12776 on: March 17, 2021, 10:41:58 am »
Seems like Deja vu again.

ADFC top of the league, players mouthing off about quadruples, then ADFC finally get a decent team in Europe and get knocked out with breakaway goals and Pep looking clueless AF on the touchline. Sterling showing the World how shit he is at finishing and KDB red in the face looking like a Beetroot shouting at his fellow Petrodollar player image rights tax evasion mercenaries, Stones going back to being Stones at fault for goals.

We'll get further than them.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 10:52:12 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12777 on: March 17, 2021, 02:00:10 pm »
I hope you're all right about getting past them

Personally don't wanna go up against them or munich

Offline Bob Harris

• Main Stander
  • "for relaxing times, make it suntory time"
« Reply #12778 on: March 17, 2021, 04:35:37 pm »
It's so typical, and predictable that most radio stations I've flicked between today have it as the 'quadruple' is more a less done and worthy of the 'investment' into the squad, with no mention of figures of money, FFP etc. Then it just switches to the other side of scumchester about how pogba has traveled to Milan but cavani probably can't play.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12779 on: March 17, 2021, 05:11:51 pm »
It's so typical, and predictable that most radio stations I've flicked between today have it as the 'quadruple' is more a less done and worthy of the 'investment' into the squad, with no mention of figures of money, FFP etc. Then it just switches to the other side of scumchester about how pogba has traveled to Milan but cavani probably can't play.

Do we really need this?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12780 on: March 17, 2021, 07:16:17 pm »
‘Investment’ ha. Yeah that’s one word for it. A better term is ‘sportswashing’.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12781 on: March 18, 2021, 11:00:58 am »

Why shouldn't I refer to the Mancs as Scum?

You might elsewhere but on RAWK we prefer that you don't.  If you ask people anywhere in the world to name two English clubs the likelihood is that they will name Liverpool and Manchester United : both clubs are world famous. To the outside observer we are similar ! Rivalry is celebrating the differences - including Five real European Champions Cups to Three ! Decent rivalry respects successes and traditions. To the Mancs who paid their respects after Hillsborough should go nothing but respect in return : to call them Scum is a disgrace. And when a club has the song tradition of Liverpool FC it is a sad sound to hear the obsession of the ignorant with insulting, disrespectful songs. It's a sign of ignorance of the traditions of your own club, and let's hope that the presence of so many less-than-regular matchgoers tomorrow does not bring it to the fore. And when rivalry is exaggerated to the point of moronic violence it ceases to be a difference : it's just more unwanted Scum.

This is an abridged version of an article by Bob Kurac, you can read the full version here

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=75593.0#post_k
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #12782 on: March 18, 2021, 11:09:02 am »
It is better not to call other people "Scum" - it reflects badly on you and as a Liverpool fan, you ARE better than that.

Leave that kind of stuff to Spurs/Arsenal bods.

Back OT, I think City could win it this year but mentality when the chips are down is their weakness. If they get a favourable draw, their large megarich squad sadly gives them a big advantage.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #12783 on: March 18, 2021, 11:23:47 am »
I'm reminded of when the media decided in like October one year that Utd were nailed on to win the Quintuple and wouldn't fucking shut up about it. Every time they won a game "THE QUINTUPLE'S STILL ON". Then they lost a game, so it wasn't "ON" any more. I really find it hard to maintain perspective in these strange times.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #12784 on: March 18, 2021, 11:24:47 am »
It is better not to call other people "Scum" - it reflects badly on you and as a Liverpool fan, you ARE better than that.

Leave that kind of stuff to Spurs/Arsenal bods.

Back OT, I think City could win it this year but mentality when the chips are down is their weakness. If they get a favourable draw, their large megarich squad sadly gives them a big advantage.

everything is in place for them, the lack of fans is to their big advantage. Liverpool ravaged by injury and form and having to play 2 massively inexperienced central defenders, Barcelona just not very good, and out of the competition, ditto Juventus, Real an absolute shadow of themselves. Even Bayern are having a few internal issues, meaning all is not quite rosy there (but still their greatest threat).

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #12785 on: March 18, 2021, 11:42:22 am »
everything is in place for them, the lack of fans is to their big advantage. Liverpool ravaged by injury and form and having to play 2 massively inexperienced central defenders, Barcelona just not very good, and out of the competition, ditto Juventus, Real an absolute shadow of themselves. Even Bayern are having a few internal issues, meaning all is not quite rosy there (but still their greatest threat).

I think even more of a threat is the football world succumbing to ennui. You'd imagine the viewing figures for a CL final involving City would be in stark contrast to our finals for instance. No one would be arsed. A part of me hopes they do win the lot to be honest.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12786 on: March 18, 2021, 11:51:51 am »
I think even more of a threat is the football world succumbing to ennui. You'd imagine the viewing figures for a CL final involving City would be in stark contrast to our finals for instance. No one would be arsed. A part of me hopes they do win the lot to be honest.
I’ve said for a while that I hope City win every trophy that we don’t. It would keep their sportswashing in focus and the rest of football would surely find a way to stop what their rulers are doing.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12787 on: March 18, 2021, 12:20:25 pm »
If they get a hard draw tomorrow, their fans will start crying that it's another UEFA conspiracy to stop them winning it. Biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever seen.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12788 on: March 18, 2021, 12:35:59 pm »
If they get a hard draw tomorrow, their fans will start crying that it's another UEFA conspiracy to stop them winning it. Biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever seen.
Very true. Everything  is a conspiracy to that lot. They’ve been completely brainwashed by the sportswashing.  The media thread on blueloon is absolutely hilarious. 

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12789 on: March 18, 2021, 01:35:29 pm »
in fairness a number of people here will get pissy and say its a fix if we get a hard draw and they dont

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12790 on: March 18, 2021, 01:38:27 pm »
If they fail to win the Champions League this year things will get messi.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12791 on: March 18, 2021, 08:41:23 pm »
Did this piss poor man u side really beat the quadruple champions recently?

How embarrassing for sports washing FC

Offline Bob Harris

• Main Stander
  • "for relaxing times, make it suntory time"

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12793 on: March 18, 2021, 11:03:35 pm »
If they fail to win the Champions League this year things will get messi.

It's disrespectful to call Guardiola "things".
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #12794 on: March 18, 2021, 11:45:28 pm »

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=75593.0#post_k

Well that explanation is a load of bollocks.

We've won 6 European Cups to their 3, not 5 ;)
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12795 on: March 19, 2021, 08:42:56 am »
City in the running to sign Grealish. I would be super jealous because Grealish is an amazing footballer.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12796 on: March 19, 2021, 09:51:20 am »
City in the running to sign Grealish. I would be super jealous because Grealish is an amazing footballer.
Well they do need another expensive midfielder in the squad. They only have about 20, I don’t know how Pep copes.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #12797 on: March 19, 2021, 10:13:34 am »
City to get Porto today?

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12798 on: March 19, 2021, 10:16:55 am »

Thumbs down to this - he's so talented and I would love him here.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12799 on: March 19, 2021, 11:26:13 am »
It's all a conspiraci maaate.