Author Topic: Demon's Souls  (Read 16333 times)

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Re: Demon's Souls
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2011, 04:04:02 pm »
the bells are the mind flayers which are right bastards, at range they fire soul ray which does a lot of damage but there's a shied which can reduce it (dark silver shield i think?) at close range they can paralyze you which at low levels means you're as good as dead and they have a sonic boom spell as well which causes heavy damage, there's a miracle you can learn called anti magic field but you need the soul from the 4-3 boss to get it, when you cast it you can run up to a mind flayer and it can't do fuck all and gives you 60 seconds to kill it

the level itself is a nightmare especially the first few times you play it, once you learn where all the keys are it's not too bad

Yes, I am getting a hang of it, but the first couple of times, it was a bit of a shock. Each level is different than the other one I guess.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2011, 04:37:07 pm »
Will the Ring of Poison resistance stop me getting poisoned in the 5-2 swamp? Or will it just take longer to happen?

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2011, 04:48:09 pm »
Will the Ring of Poison resistance stop me getting poisoned in the 5-2 swamp? Or will it just take longer to happen?

Just increases the time you can wander about in the goup without getting poisoned.  Equip 2 rings of poison and the all poison resist gear as you're wandering about down there. 
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2011, 04:58:43 pm »
it just takes longer to affect you

black leather armor (old raggedy robes for female characters) raises poison resistance as well, think it's 160 for the whole set, the gloom armor off yurt the silent chief works as well but it's very heavy and no good for dodging if you get in a fight with the giant depraved ones

also take loads of royal lotus

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2011, 05:02:58 pm »
Another question, what should I focus on when leveling up? Keep it balanced, or focus on one thing over the other. Like I tend to carry a lot of weight, and use more weapons than the magic, so I've been pushing the strength, vitality and endurance so far. My character is a knight by the way.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2011, 05:13:17 pm »
Another question, what should I focus on when leveling up? Keep it balanced, or focus on one thing over the other. Like I tend to carry a lot of weight, and use more weapons than the magic, so I've been pushing the strength, vitality and endurance so far. My character is a knight by the way.

sounds about right, there's a couple of rings you can use as well to increase your equipment & item burden by 50% so you can focus more on other stats

ring of great strength is in 1-1 under the 2 dragons you can get it once you kill the red dragon

you can get the ring of herculean strength by giving the hair ornament to stockpile thomas, you might need to talk to him first so he tells you about his daughter to trigger him giving you the ring

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2011, 05:18:55 pm »
sounds about right, there's a couple of rings you can use as well to increase your equipment & item burden by 50% so you can focus more on other stats

ring of great strength is in 1-1 under the 2 dragons you can get it once you kill the red dragon

you can get the ring of herculean strength by giving the hair ornament to stockpile thomas, you might need to talk to him first so he tells you about his daughter to trigger him giving you the ring

I did get the Herculean strength one from Thomas in exchange of the Jade Ornament, and I have been carrying a bit of load as well.

Offline DanFromMars

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2011, 05:22:18 pm »
Another question, what should I focus on when leveling up?

Go to 1-1 and the red eyed night, equip the thief's ring and have him run at you to the next area and lose him, he'll start to turn around and walk back to his spot.  run up to him then start to walk slowly, advancing on him and stab him in the back for a critical. Rinse and repeat for an insane soul count early in the game.  Think he drops about 1 level worth of souls each kill.

It can be tricky but you'll learn to kill him on your sleep.

Hmm sorry misread your question thought you were asking for locations for leveling up.

I basically focused on melee attributes as I hardly used magic at all in the game, even though I started as a magician.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:25:09 pm by DanFromMars »

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #208 on: June 13, 2011, 05:38:04 pm »
Hmm sorry misread your question thought you were asking for locations for leveling up.

Naa thanks for the tip, I will do just that for a while and strengthen up a bit, them bitches in 3-1 and the fat rats in 2-2 are getting on my tits.

Offline DanFromMars

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2011, 07:17:39 pm »
Naa thanks for the tip, I will do just that for a while and strengthen up a bit, them bitches in 3-1 and the fat rats in 2-2 are getting on my tits.

The area just beyond the red eyed knight requires a key, once you get it do the same method of the boss inside and you'll get Demonbrant, a good sword that's very powerful if you're on white or pure white worlds.  Killed all the bosses in the game with it.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:03 pm »
Completed. Better not die twice before killing the Phalanx, I have enough souls to increase 3 about stats. Probably start it again after finishing Infamous 2

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2011, 07:58:13 pm »
Just saved Sage from 3-1 and killed the boss, and having gone back to the Nexus, I notice that the Sage is offering me an exchange for the Boss' Souls. Should I make the three swaps all at once, or wait till he offers me something better? Or will he offer me anything better?

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2011, 08:31:57 pm »
Just saved Sage from 3-1 and killed the boss, and having gone back to the Nexus, I notice that the Sage is offering me an exchange for the Boss' Souls. Should I make the three swaps all at once, or wait till he offers me something better? Or will he offer me anything better?

there are 4 npc's who you can give demon's souls to, sage freke & yuria the witch can teach you spells, saint urbain teaches miracles & blacksmith ed can make weapons

some of the souls only have one use, like flamlurkers soul can only be given to blacksmith ed, some others can be used with all 4 npc's so if you want platinum you need to beat the game 4 times

there's a list of the boss souls here so you can see what you can get with each one

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2011, 08:43:21 pm »
Great site, I might need to ask questions anymore ;)

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2011, 07:27:58 am »
That site is the most helpful individual game site of all time

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #215 on: June 18, 2011, 10:22:40 pm »
Alright so I've killed the boss from 2-2 and 3-1, and want to trade for the souls with Blacksmith Ed in 2-1. He asked for the Flamelurker's soul, which I gave him, but the fucker won't trade for the other boss souls. What am I doing wrong?

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2011, 10:37:25 pm »
Alright so I've killed the boss from 2-2 and 3-1, and want to trade for the souls with Blacksmith Ed in 2-1. He asked for the Flamelurker's soul, which I gave him, but the fucker won't trade for the other boss souls. What am I doing wrong?

Blacksmith Ed uses Demon's Souls to turn upgraded weapons into special/unique weapons.For instance, a Scimitar+8 can be turned by Ed into the Large Sword of Searching when you give him the Hero Demon's Soul

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #217 on: June 18, 2011, 10:45:48 pm »
What about 'Scraping Spear', which the wiki says:

Created by Blacksmith Ed using a Lead Demon's Soul.
Can be created using any one of the following items:

Short Spear +7
    Winged Spear + 7

Does this mean, I should have 7 Short Spear and 7 Winged Spear?

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #218 on: June 18, 2011, 10:47:08 pm »
Nah, either one will do.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:50:32 pm by rowan_d »

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #219 on: June 18, 2011, 10:58:45 pm »
Is it a good weapon then?

And where did two of your posts go? :P

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #220 on: June 18, 2011, 11:01:00 pm »

Dunno, I upgraded the Scimitar to +10 thinking I had to to get the LSoS, and only realised afterwards that it had to be +8

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2011, 03:42:00 pm »

it doesn't do a great deal of damage but it damages the durability of enemies equipment even if it's blocked so it's very handy for wearing down heavily armored enemies, i only really use it if i'm being a c*nt and invading other players as it's easy to smash their equipment up :D

edit: if you have a winged spear don't upgrade it past +6 as you can then upgrade it to moon winged spear with moonstone, when it's fully maxed out it's one of the best weapons in the game, if you're gonna make the scraping spear then use a short spear as it needs 30 shards & 11 large shards of sharpstone to get to +7 as opposed to 37 shards & 14 large shards that are needed for winged spear +7
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:50:34 pm by FiSh77 »

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2011, 09:38:36 pm »
it doesn't do a great deal of damage but it damages the durability of enemies equipment even if it's blocked so it's very handy for wearing down heavily armored enemies, i only really use it if i'm being a c*nt and invading other players as it's easy to smash their equipment up :D

edit: if you have a winged spear don't upgrade it past +6 as you can then upgrade it to moon winged spear with moonstone, when it's fully maxed out it's one of the best weapons in the game, if you're gonna make the scraping spear then use a short spear as it needs 30 shards & 11 large shards of sharpstone to get to +7 as opposed to 37 shards & 14 large shards that are needed for winged spear +7

Good help, my winged spear is +6 at the moment, so I will keep it at that. Short spear is still at minimum and quality sword is at +3 I think. Just finished off the Dragon of 2-3, and went back to 1-4. I think the game got a tad bit more difficult ;)

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2011, 03:01:28 am »
Just killed the 1-3 boss and he was rather easy with Soul Ray magic, just hung back and let him have it, went down in about 10 hits. Much easier than that bastard Flamelurker.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2011, 10:51:46 am »
yeah he's pretty easy, especially if you've freed Biorr as he'll take most of the damage while you stand back and use either ranged weapons or magic

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #225 on: June 21, 2011, 02:25:34 pm »
yeah he's pretty easy, especially if you've freed Biorr as he'll take most of the damage while you stand back and use either ranged weapons or magic

Did the same with the Vanguard in 4-1, but the Adjudicator had me scrambling until I figured out what to do. I have quite a loot but not enough 'ability' to use most of it, which is making me mad. The big shields for example...

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2011, 06:13:27 pm »
I just got invaded and had my ass handed to me by someone who had a much better weapon and shield. What a dick move that is.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2011, 10:42:34 pm »
Finished the game, was quite an interesting battle with the boss in 1-4. Might go after the trophies now, so can someone tell me what's the easiest/best way of changing the World Tendencies?

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2011, 04:13:22 pm »
copied from the wiki

Towards White

Kill a Demon (boss) in a particular World (+1)
    Kill the Red Dragon (+1) in 1-2
    Kill the Blue Dragon (+1) in 1-4
    Kill the Black Phantom Form of one of the 5 special named NPCs that appear in Pure Black World Tendency
        Defeat Black Phantom Executioner Miralda (+3) in 1-1
        Defeat Black Phantom Scirvir, The Wanderer (+3) in 2-2
        Defeat Black Phantom Lord Rydell (+3) in 3-1
        Defeat Black Phantom Satsuki (+3) in 4-1
        Defeat Black Phantom Selen Vinland (+3) in 5-2
    Defeat a Primeval Demon (+3) (once per world per game)
    Defeat Black Phantom NPC (see above) and 1 Primeval Demon without returning to Nexus. (+6) (once per game)
    Defeat Black Phantom NPC (see above) and Primeval Demon without returning to Nexus, and then defeat 1 Boss. (+7) (once per game)
    Kill an invading Black Phantom
    Resurrect a summoned Blue Phantom

Note: To maintain White Tendency after defeating a boss (approx 45% shift to White), then go to the Nexus and commit suicide in the Nexus. Death in body form in a world equates to a (30%) shift back to black tendency, undoing all the effect of killing the boss.

Towards Black

Die outside the Nexus while in Body form (-1)
    Kill Old King Doran (-2) in 1-1
    Kill the Body Form of one of the 5 special named NPCs that appear in Pure White World Tendency
        Kill Body Form Executioner Miralda (-3) in 1-1
        Kill Body Form Scirvir, The Wanderer (-3) in 2-2
        Kill Blue Phantom Lord Rydell (-3) in 3-1
        Kill Body Form Satsuki (-3) in 4-1
        Kill Body Form Selen Vinland (-3) in 5-2

just note that every time you sign into the server it changes the tendency to an average setting so if you want it to remain unchanged always play the game in offline mode, however if you just want worlds in pure black then you can always use the dupe glitch to get loads of stones of ephemeral eyes then you can start the game in online mode and just commit suicide a few times in each world to shift them to pure black (wt only resets when you first sign in, any changes you make in online mode will stay until you sign in again) also world tendency changes don't take effect until you return to the nexus so if you kill yourself a few times it will look like nothing has changed until you leave the world and go back in again

the hardest thing to find is pure bladestone, you need to kill the maiden in black after you defeat king alant at the end of the game so if you've not done this first time around make sure you do it next time, give her soul to yuria the witch to learn soul sucker, clear all the levels in world 4 then put it into pure black wt, go into 4-3 then run back into 4-2 until you come up to a black phantom skeleton, walk up slowly so your just behind it and cast soul sucker to kill it instantly and hope it drops a pure bladestone (took me several hours to get one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3tmWDmdpHQ&feature=related

you can also use this method to rack up loads of souls if you want to level up quickly and it stacks with ring of avarice and soul thirst (if you have enough mp to cast it along with soul sucker) to give you even more souls on each run

you will also need to change character tendency to get the friend and foe rings, you get the friend ring after talking to the monumental while at PWCT so go for this first (i did it the other way around by mistake and it's easier to go to black from white) to shift towards white you need to kill the npc black phantoms in each world or beat any invading black phantom, make sure you deal the final blow as killing them with poison or causing them to fall has no effect, once you're at PWCT go and talk to the monumental to get the ring

to get the foe's ring you have to complete the Mephisopheles side quest, she only appears at PBCT

Towards Black

Invade as a Black Phantom and kill the host.
        In any world, use a Black Eye Stone and defeat the host as an invader
        Using Blue Eye Stone in the World 3 -- Tower Of Latria. You will sometimes to be summoned by the Old Monk to be a Black Phantom; which will lower your Character Tendency, if you beat the host player. You can keep doing this as many times as you like until your Character Tendency is Pure Black. It doesn't require the killing of NPC's, and is safer than invading with the Black Eye Stone. ( You may use the Black Eye Stone in 3-1 to be summoned by the Monk. Note that this does not mean you will be summoned by the monk the first try, and you do not have to wait to be summoned at 3-3. This has been confirmed by many players. )
            You can also "force" the Old Monk to summon you if you use the Black Eye Stone in 3-3. You can use the stone in the small chamber at the bottom of the tower's steps, close to the Maneater Archstone. You may have to move some distance from the Archstone. If the invasion fails, there was no player available to challenge.
            If summoned for the Old Monk, your tendency will only change if you actually kill the other player yourself. It's possible that the other player will die getting to you. You may still receive the Monk's Head Collar, but it won't shift your Character Tendency.

Killing four or five harmless NPCs (depending on current Character Tendency) will take you from Pure White to Pure Black. Below is a list of relatively harmless (won't hurt your game if dead) NPCs that you can kill to shift the character tendency.
        1-1, 1-2, 1-3 - Dregling Merchant (-2)
        2-1, 2-2 - Filthy Man (-3)
        3-1 - Once Royal Mistress (-3)
        4-1, 4-2 - Graverobber Blige (-2)
        5-1, 5-2 - Filthy Woman (-1)
        Nexus - Blue Phantom NPC the Crestfallen Warrior (-2). If you don't speak to him, he'll remain in the Nexus for the duration of the game, or until you kill him. If you exhaust his dialogues to "aggh who are you I don't remember" and reload he'll drop a Storied Soldiers Soul.
        Nexus - Acolyte of God (-2) & Worshipper of God (-3), make sure you get the Pure Faintstone from her if your faith is at least 20 before you rescue Saint Urbain.
        Nexus - Freke's Apprentice (-2). Make sure you have rescued Freke first.

Kill 3 of the special named NPCs. Killing these will also move the World Tendency -3 back towards black.
        2-2 Body Form Scirvir the Wanderer (-2). Appears only in Pure White World Tendency
        3-1 Blue Phantom Lord Rydell (-2). He has no Tendency requirement to appear, but requires Cell Key from Pure White World Tendency in 3-2.
        5-2 Body Form Selen Vinland (-2). Appears only in Pure White World Tendency

i'd recommend reading through the wiki first especially on the unique weapons (in the trophy weapons section) to get an idea of the best route to take with world & character tendency, you can get platinum on the 4th play through (if it's too much of a grind you can use the glitch to dupe demon's souls) but i didn't read up on anything so made loads of mistakes and i took me 6 to get it

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2011, 11:56:10 pm »
This sounds like a chore :P

Let's see if I get to do all of this before Dark Souls comes out.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #230 on: October 12, 2011, 09:38:24 pm »
Just lost 55,000 souls in the most stupid way imaginable.

Started New Game+, have to beat the Phalanx for the Maiden in Black to return so I can spend my leftover souls. Halfway through the level I get invaded by some c*nt with ridiculous strength and a huge fucking spear and shield who sneaks up on me while I'm taking on a Blue-Eyed Knight. Fair enough I think, I'll get the souls back in 10 minutes. I take the first shortcut with the stairs and the dreglings, and the bastards take advantage of a poorly timed slash and smash me to pieces with their shitty little fire-clubs. Bollocks

Offline DanFromMars

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2011, 10:24:31 pm »
Haven't played this in over a year. Had a little go since I'm missing out on all the DS love.  my  first new game+ waited for me on the first level with pure white and that gate on the right was open.  go in and about 8 red dreglings appear.  I'm really out of practice and 1 hit takes nearly all my life.  finally manage to clear them all up and was surprised with that executioner appearing! ....and then cut me in half.  My weapons were doing like 10 damage to her.

Any good weapon to go against her with?  She stays in a cramped little spot n' all.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2011, 06:54:05 am »
her attacks are easy to block except the roll and uppercut thing she does but you can dodge it especially if you're wearing light armor and get a back stab in, if you have any big weapons like the meat cleaver or dragon bone smasher and are strong enough to use them you can easily beat her by 2 handing it, block her normal attacks then when she starts to roll dodge to the side then hit her once, it should knock her to the ground then it's matter of getting the timing right to hit her just as she gets back on her feet

she's even easier to beat when she's a black phantom, chuck some soul remains to get her attention then twat her a couple of times with the meat cleaver or dragon bone smasher, chuck some more soul remains and rinse & repeat

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2020, 09:25:57 pm »
Anybody playing the remake on PS5? I’ve just beat the Tower Knight and having never played the original I am loving it.

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2020, 09:39:44 pm »
Anybody playing the remake on PS5? I’ve just beat the Tower Knight and having never played the original I am loving it.
I bought it this morning. I sold Spider-Man ultimate edition for a small profit after completing it, so it seemed rude not to. I've not played Demon Souls or any other game from the series but I like what I see, so looking forward to it.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2020, 10:01:16 pm »
I bought it this morning. I sold Spider-Man ultimate edition for a small profit after completing it, so it seemed rude not to. I've not played Demon Souls or any other game from the series but I like what I see, so looking forward to it.

I’ve only played Bloodborne and Sekiro from the same developers, none of the souls games. This is superb.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2020, 10:49:46 pm »
Never did play Demon Souls but Dark Souls literally brought me to tears it’s that hard.

I read there’s not a lot in it but Demon Souls is slightly tougher.

Two boss names to strike fear in anyone who played Dark Souls - Ormstein & Smough :(

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: November 30, 2020, 08:58:21 am »
Never did play Demon Souls but Dark Souls literally brought me to tears it’s that hard.

I read there’s not a lot in it but Demon Souls is slightly tougher.

Two boss names to strike fear in anyone who played Dark Souls - Ormstein & Smough :(

Haha have you still not beaten them?! I had a look through an old Dark Souls thread on here yesterday and you was going on about them causing you pain back then too!  ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: November 30, 2020, 10:45:32 am »
Haha. No I never did get back to beating them.

Father Gascoigne in Bloodborne was soul destroying too (excuse the pun).  The feeling of Beating him was like taking an E for the first time back in the late 80’s :)

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: November 30, 2020, 10:53:25 am »
Haha. No I never did get back to beating them.

Father Gascoigne in Bloodborne was soul destroying too (excuse the pun).  The feeling of Beating him was like taking an E for the first time back in the late 80’s :)

I need to play Dark Souls, I think it will be my next step after finishing Demon's.  I'll beat Ormstein & Smough in 5 attempts max.  ;)

Father Gascoigne was an absolute bastard.