Author Topic: Europa Final  (Read 174244 times)

Offline HK64

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Europa Final
« Reply #80 on: May 4, 2016, 08:34:13 am »
I think there are loads of train sites quoting times, but the official Swiss Rail one has trains going to Zurich up till 15 past midnight...

http://fahrplan.sbb.ch/bin/query.exe/en?seqnr=1&ident=bz.02027723.1462346925&REQ0HafasScrollDir=

cant find em going to Mulhouse all night tho?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #81 on: May 4, 2016, 10:47:05 am »
Anyone still looking for a hotel, have a look on here.

https://www.hotelbb.de/en/portal/booking#/booking

Got a room for €69 for the night of the final.

Already got my final tickets sorted through the UEFA ballot. Got a bloody Uni exam on the morning of the 18th May, so will have to scramble a flight to Basel like mad.
Cheers for that mate, we've booked 6 rooms for our lot for the Tuesday and the Wednesday night...€69 per room per night, free cancellation.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #82 on: May 4, 2016, 11:39:30 am »
Weve got a hotel next to the station, £117 for 2 nights! It's a no brainer staying in Mullhouse! A quarter the price of hotels in Basel and only 18 minutes away on the train! We're driving there as well! 4 of us in the car, cheapest way of doing it and no risk of losing money if we don't get there!

Just booked a room in Mulhouse. 15 minute walk from the station. £38 a night!
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #84 on: May 4, 2016, 04:57:00 pm »
The day return is £350 with world choice sports at the moment. Says its 90% refundable if we don't get through so don't know why you just wouldn't wait till Thursday's done.

I'll be doing the same as I need to be back for the day after

Because they'll probably whack it up to £500 the second that the final whistle goes, if we get through.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: May 4, 2016, 04:59:28 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/219638-uefa-europa-league-final-notice

Ahead of the Europa League semi-final, second leg against Villarreal, Liverpool FC would like to make fans aware that should we progress to the final, the ticket sales notice will be published on the club’s website shortly after the conclusion of the match on Thursday evening.

All four semi-finalists of the Europa League have met with UEFA regarding ticket allocations and arrangements for the final, which will be played at St Jakob-Park, Basel, Switzerland on May 18, 2016.

We have been advised to expect a full and total ticket allocation of around 10,000 – this total allocation is to include:

General supporter allocation.
    Contractual supporter allocation – to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders (former shareholders).
    Matchday officials/players/former players/press.
    Commercial partners – contractual obligations.

In the event that we qualify for the final, the club strongly advises that supporters do not make any travel arrangements until the full selling details including the general admission ticket allocation and sales criteria have been published.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: May 4, 2016, 05:00:39 pm »

We have been advised to expect a full and total ticket allocation of around 10,000 – this total allocation is to include:
1.General supporter allocation.
2.Contractual supporter allocation – to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders (former shareholders).
3.Matchday officials/players/former players/press.
4.Commercial partners – contractual obligations

Notice the way they aren't listing specific amounts of tickets available to supporters, so they cant be held up about the amount that disappear.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: May 4, 2016, 05:01:53 pm »

I love the way they do a 1,2,3,4 order to make it look like the general supporter is the most important there, when we know the clubs priority is the exact opposite way round!

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #88 on: May 4, 2016, 05:04:08 pm »
2.Contractual supporter allocation – to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders (former shareholders).

Notice the way they aren't listing specific amounts of tickets available to supporters, so they cant be held up about the amount that disappear.

Will be funny when they do then won't it..... Dispelling several myths.

Not saying everyone will like the numbers but bet they put something out post Thursday.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: May 4, 2016, 05:05:26 pm »

Will be funny when they do then won't it..... Dispelling several myths.

Not saying everyone will like the numbers but bet they put something out post Thursday.
At I guess, 'normal' fans might only get 3-4K out of that

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: May 4, 2016, 05:08:02 pm »

How are they accurately supposed to determine that when they don't know exactly how many we would get?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #91 on: May 4, 2016, 05:08:27 pm »
At I guess, 'normal' fans might only get 3-4K out of that

Probably but I bet 3 and 4 are very low in comparison to one and two.  And there is not a great deal the club can do about contractual obligations

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 4, 2016, 05:11:34 pm »
How are they accurately supposed to determine that when they don't know exactly how many we would get?
The must know pretty close, they say they'll have selling details out tomorrow night if we go through.

Offline Beerbelly

• Main Stander
« Reply #93 on: May 4, 2016, 10:09:24 pm »
You have answered the question. Why would they make statement tonight when tomorrow they will know. What conspiracy is it that 24hrs makes a difference. Answer none it's just people talking bollocks as though the club don't want supporters there. Build what you want out of it but to me they been straight. If they say 9200 or 8700 tickets tonight does it make any difference? No they said approx 10k less corporate etc will leave balance to general support. Nothing new nothing hidden unless you really thought players x players sponsors and like would be told to do one.

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #94 on: May 4, 2016, 10:34:30 pm »
Just booked tuesday morning to milan for 15 quid. day in milan then train to basel on the wednesday morning then cheap flight from germany back into london on the thursday. Bring on tomorrow!

Offline El_Pistolero7

• Legacy Fan
  • A liverbird upon my chest...
« Reply #95 on: May 4, 2016, 11:06:41 pm »
Really struggling to find a decent route at a good price for this - Leaving Wednesday.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2016, 11:34:44 pm by El_Pistolero7 »

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 4, 2016, 11:23:48 pm »
Posted other day but you can do this for £90. Manc Brussels Tuesday morning ... Brussels geneva 8am land morning the game and then same route back gets into Manc Thursday night. For anyone looking to keep the cost down.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Mossley Hill Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #97 on: May 4, 2016, 11:52:37 pm »
Has anyone ever booked match tickets through Viagogo and what were your experiences? Some of the independent review sites are pretty damning!

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #98 on: May 5, 2016, 12:04:32 am »
Just booked tuesday morning to milan for 15 quid. day in milan then train to basel on the wednesday morning then cheap flight from germany back into london on the thursday. Bring on tomorrow!
On your own? If I do go, it will be just me.
How much for the train from Milan to Basel?
You can return through Milan for £29-£30, with a 14:30 or 21:40 flight. On the Thursday.
Looks ideal
« Last Edit: May 5, 2016, 12:24:28 am by Shabby14 »

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #99 on: May 5, 2016, 12:33:47 am »
Has anyone ever booked match tickets through Viagogo and what were your experiences? Some of the independent review sites are pretty damning!
No matter how desperate I wouldn't go down that route. Asking for trouble frankly.

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #100 on: May 5, 2016, 06:09:16 am »
On your own? If I do go, it will be just me.
How much for the train from Milan to Basel?
You can return through Milan for £29-£30, with a 14:30 or 21:40 flight. On the Thursday.
Looks ideal

Nah with me mate who is a dirty Chelsea fan but comes to a few of the Liverpool games for the crack. Personally I think I've turned him!
Train was 39 last time I looked or there is also a coach option for 17 quid which takes about 90 minutes longer. Welcome to join us in Milan mate ☺

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: May 5, 2016, 07:44:25 am »
Nah with me mate who is a dirty Chelsea fan but comes to a few of the Liverpool games for the crack. Personally I think I've turned him!
Train was 39 last time I looked or there is also a coach option for 17 quid which takes about 90 minutes longer. Welcome to join us in Milan mate ☺

Just booked the 14.20 flight back into stansted on the Thursday. 14 quid each!

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #102 on: May 5, 2016, 08:09:35 am »
Are there late trains from Basel to Mulhouse?

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #103 on: May 5, 2016, 08:32:02 am »
Are there late trains from Basel to Mulhouse?

Yes mate. Check out www.goeuro.co.uk

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #104 on: May 5, 2016, 08:39:28 am »
No matter how desperate I wouldn't go down that route. Asking for trouble frankly.

They're touts. I got one Category 3 in the UEFA ballot for €90. Viagogo tout site has the same tickets for £200-£600.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: May 5, 2016, 08:59:41 am »
They're touts. I got one Category 3 in the UEFA ballot for €90. Viagogo tout site has the same tickets for £200-£600.
To be honest, £200 for a European final is good. I wouldn't normally condone it, but that price will multiply if we go through tonight. If I didn't have the number of credits that I do, I would be on one of those at full time if we go through taking a gamble before prices rocket. More protection than transferring money to some dickhead on craigslist/Gumtree etc

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #106 on: May 5, 2016, 09:03:26 am »
To be honest, £200 for a European final is good. I wouldn't normally condone it, but that price will multiply if we go through tonight. If I didn't have the number of credits that I do, I would be on one of those at full time if we go through taking a gamble before prices rocket. More protection than transferring money to some dickhead on craigslist/Gumtree etc
Im in the situation where I got 9\14 not sure if I will get one, considering viagogo

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #107 on: May 5, 2016, 09:06:43 am »
I have 10 and wouldn't consider it! (I think - been to more but two not on my tkt!)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: May 5, 2016, 09:09:38 am »
Im in the situation where I got 9\14 not sure if I will get one, considering viagogo

I reckon you will be ok especially if you had villareal in that 9

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #109 on: May 5, 2016, 09:11:01 am »
Surely 9 is 9 no matter which they are?!
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: May 5, 2016, 09:16:38 am »
I've got 3 mates on 9. They got Mancs and Dortmund plus all homes. I think that will be ok. Anyway, lets win tonight and make this discussion relevant!

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #111 on: May 5, 2016, 09:20:56 am »
I can't justify 200+ on a ticket.
I'll be going over with 70 in my back pocket for a ticket and if I don't get one then a bar I is.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #112 on: May 5, 2016, 09:37:17 am »
Anyone still looking for a hotel, have a look on here.

https://www.hotelbb.de/en/portal/booking#/booking

Got a room for €69 for the night of the final.

Cheers mate, just booked this meself but what I noticed is, on the confirmation they sent me the booking period is 15/05/2016 to 16/05/2016 even though I 100% defo entered the 18th to the 19th in to the site, maybe something that others might want to check?
For those that have booked this place, did you give your CC details or just book with your email address?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 5, 2016, 09:48:13 am »
Surely 9 is 9 no matter which they are?!

Valid point - Most people with Villareal should have 10 unless they didnt go to all the homes

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #114 on: May 5, 2016, 09:53:19 am »
Yes mate. Check out www.goeuro.co.uk
still can't see any trains to Mulhouse between midnight and 5.21

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #115 on: May 5, 2016, 10:07:21 am »
Cheers mate, just booked this meself but what I noticed is, on the confirmation they sent me the booking period is 15/05/2016 to 16/05/2016 even though I 100% defo entered the 18th to the 19th in to the site, maybe something that others might want to check?
For those that have booked this place, did you give your CC details or just book with your email address?
Card details were not required, just your E-mail address.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #116 on: May 5, 2016, 10:26:47 am »

Booked  ;D
Can't complain at that for 50 odd quid

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #117 on: May 5, 2016, 10:57:58 am »
Yeah, I just thought there'd be more guarantee if you gave your CC details for the room, have a feeling they'll fcuk us over on the rooms if we do win tonight but obviously I hope I'm wrong. Not used to using an email address to book hotel rooms so just a bit cagey.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: May 5, 2016, 11:45:45 am »

I tried booking last night for the 18th and it was booked. I would check if I was you mate.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: May 5, 2016, 11:47:31 am »
World choice sports gone up to £400. They've sold out 1 out of their 5 planes already.

Sports options details to be announced tonight/tomorrow