Author Topic: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)  (Read 884673 times)

Offline Don Draper

• Kemlynite
  • Play Jordan Henderson
Re: Luis Suarez - FA guilty charge and LFC Statement (*)
« Reply #8360 on: December 25, 2011, 05:27:22 pm »
:shocked

Seriously?!

Yes. Someone calling me a black c*nt is nothing. Simply referring to someone's race isn't racism. The worst part of that is c*nt.

And Negro isn't a racial slur either.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 05:29:50 pm by Don Draper »

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8361 on: December 25, 2011, 05:30:53 pm »
Negro cerainly ain't a racist word either in South American context.

Queer isn't an insult in every context of the word.
Black isn't an insult in every context of the word.
Coloured isn't an insult in every context of the word.
Fag isn't an insult in every context of the word.

For the 20th time; It is tone, context and intent that can turn innocuous words into offensive or derogatory terms.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8362 on: December 25, 2011, 05:34:10 pm »
HOLY SWEET SUFFERING JESUS WEEPING ON THE CROSS!!!

Where have I said he's racist????  Just point it out for me!

I DO NOT think he is a racist.  I said I do not buy the 'term of endearment' defense and have said that we cannot jump to either conclusion without facts.

Every single post comes across as you stating that Suarez is a racist.

If you're not meaning to then I apologise and I'll give Jesus a tissue for his weeping, but it's coming across that way mate.

Offline fosspowered

• Legacy Fan
  • More of an IDK than ITK.
    • FOSSPowered
« Reply #8363 on: December 25, 2011, 05:35:02 pm »

For the 20th time; It is tone, context and intent that can turn innocuous words into offensive or derogatory terms.
Precisely. And the FA should exactly consider the context of the way Luis said it and judge the case in a fair manner, instead of (apparently) judging it by the english meaning of the word; that's all we LFC fans desire.
If the context and the manner of which Luis said the word is racist, then the FA have every right to punish him, heck much more than 8 games if they wish, but there should be clear cut clarification and release of the evidence on the way this came to conclusion.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 05:36:37 pm by fosspowered »

Offline Don Draper

• Kemlynite
  • Play Jordan Henderson
« Reply #8364 on: December 25, 2011, 05:37:12 pm »

That's a slippery slope and highly subjective. Based on what I read, he was charged for referring to his race, not the intent or context.

Offline ArcticRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #8365 on: December 25, 2011, 05:39:34 pm »
Your point is off the mark then: Liverpool fans ARE NOT saying wait for the evidence - Liverpool fans are saying he definitely didn't say anything racist, he's definitely not a racist and that Evra is a pariah. They have plucked the word Sudaco out of thin air without so much as a shred of evidence. They are happier to point to 'Negrito' rather than 'Negro' as being what he said, despite the seemingly most reliable sources saying that he replied 'porque negro.'

They are blindly defending him and jumping to conclusions just as the media are albeit in the opposite direction.  Some on here are unwilling to allow ANY argument that is not 100% in support of him. There's hostility for anyone who points out that we don't have the facts.

We must be reading a totally different RAWK forum here.
Granted, there's been the odd hyperbolic post, but from I've seen people are mostly dealing in hypotheticals. Theorising over what "might have" been said based on what was gleaned from the clubs statement and from various media reports.

For me, though, it's simple. I have no idea what was said. What I do know is that the statement from the club was a strong one. Claiming the player was condemned without a shred of evidence... but on the word of the accuser alone. A statement that I highly doubt would've come if they weren't 100% sure there was no base for libel in it. I also know that one of the biggest legends at the club... one of the gentlemen of the game... one who has never given us any reason to doubt his honour and integrity... has put himself 100% behind Luis. As has the players, regardless of how it might be interpreted by the media. Players of any colour... any nationality... any background.
Now... if that's not enough, for anyone who calls themself a supporter of the club, to get behind our club and our player and support him... well, that's a kind of supporter that I got no time for. There are plenty of people out there, working hard on sowing seeds of doubt and discord... hell, even branding Luis, the players, the club, all of us... there shouldn't be any need for people on the inside doing their job for them.

End of rant. Merry effin' Christmas!

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8366 on: December 25, 2011, 05:40:15 pm »
Every single post comes across as you stating that Suarez is a racist.

If you're not meaning to then I apologise and I'll give Jesus a tissue for his weeping, but it's coming across that way mate.

How does it come across that way?  Cause I'm not blindly picking facts to support Suarez side? Because I'm urging a bit of restraint and caution in the absence of facts?! I don't think that whatever he said was said in a racist way but I don't think that it was said in a friendly way either.  Suarez is a WUM on the field.  That doesn't make him a racist or a bad person but it is his MO as a player, just the same as its Craig Bellamy's.

Offline ricen

• peas
  • Kopite
  • "That's how you get ants."
« Reply #8367 on: December 25, 2011, 05:48:14 pm »
You people need to watch the episode of 30 Rock where tracy Morgan (black and ghetto) and a twofor ( Harvard educated black) file racial harassment chArges against each other for using the word nigga. 

Only goes to show how truth can be stranger than fiction lol
"Not all who wander are lost, not all that glitters is gold."

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #8368 on: December 25, 2011, 05:51:09 pm »

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8369 on: December 25, 2011, 06:04:53 pm »
We must be reading a totally different RAWK forum here.
Granted, there's been the odd hyperbolic post, but from I've seen people are mostly dealing in hypotheticals. Theorising over what "might have" been said based on what was gleaned from the clubs statement and from various media reports.

For me, though, it's simple. I have no idea what was said. What I do know is that the statement from the club was a strong one. Claiming the player was condemned without a shred of evidence... but on the word of the accuser alone. A statement that I highly doubt would've come if they weren't 100% sure there was no base for libel in it. I also know that one of the biggest legends at the club... one of the gentlemen of the game... one who has never given us any reason to doubt his honour and integrity... has put himself 100% behind Luis. As has the players, regardless of how it might be interpreted by the media. Players of any colour... any nationality... any background.
Now... if that's not enough, for anyone who calls themself a supporter of the club, to get behind our club and our player and support him... well, that's a kind of supporter that I got no time for. There are plenty of people out there, working hard on sowing seeds of doubt and discord... hell, even branding Luis, the players, the club, all of us... there shouldn't be any need for people on the inside doing their job for them.

End of rant. Merry effin' Christmas!

:thumbup
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #8370 on: December 25, 2011, 06:15:12 pm »
spot on.Also Brits or rather the British media should realize that there are other languages than English...

Disagree Pheeny. Gordon Taylor said we are multicultural in terms of football in this country. If Gordon said it, it must hold credibility?  Surely?

You, however, seem to suggest that the good governors and media of this country are trying to put down other nations and be selective of when these folks can be expressive of these cultures?

One of you must be wrong. Got a feeling it could be ol' Gordon.

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8371 on: December 25, 2011, 06:29:32 pm »
Disgusting article from Les Murray, why was that posted again?

It makes the same mistake as all the other press in assuming that Suarez is a cunning liar who engineered a deliberate slip of the tongue to racially abuse Evra.

Then has the cheek to suggest we should accept the judgment simply because Fifa can't sort their shit out. This is coming from a man who's a member of the Fifa ethics committee. Mind-boggling logic.

Offline Jia Xiang

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8372 on: December 25, 2011, 07:03:06 pm »
Is it fair for me to say that:

• The people that support Suarez are not supporting a racist. They are supporting someone whom is unfairly labelled as one.
  • Suarez only admitted that he used a word that is Evra's teammate call him, and that word is unoffensive in his country.
  • The word Negro/Negrito are just speculation, he haven't admit to the media that he used the word as far as I'm concerned.
  • The word Negro/Negrito is indeed unoffensive in South America
  • Let say Suarez did use either Negro/Negrito, it is unfair for The FA to translate the word directly to English as the actual meaning of the word will be lost.
  • There are also speculation going around that Evra called Suarez a ''Sudaca'' which is a very offensive word to a Uruguyan, if so why is Evra not punished since he admitted it?
  • Let say if Evra started the communication with Suarez in Spanish, is it fair to say that Suarez shouldn't be punished because the conversation was in Spanish and that the ''Suarez should know he shouldn't use the word in England'' argument would be invalid?
  • The tone and body language of Suarez when he said something to Evra should also be taken note of. Because that is what can make a word into an offensive term.
  • The FA made a big mistake by not releasing the written report.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8373 on: December 25, 2011, 07:11:47 pm »

• The people that support Suarez are not supporting a racist. They are supporting someone whom is unfairly labelled as one.
  • Suarez only admitted that he used a word that is Evra's teammate call him, and that word is unoffensive in his country.
  • The word Negro/Negrito are just speculation, he haven't admit to the media that he used the word as far as I'm concerned.
  • Let say Suarez did use either Negro/Negrito, it is unfair for The FA to translate the word directly to English as the actual meaning of the word will be lost.
  • There are also speculation going around that Evra called Suarez a ''Sudaca'' which is a very offensive word to a Uruguyan, if so why is Evra not punished since he admitted it?
  • Let say if Evra started the communication with Suarez in Spanish, is it fair to say that Suarez shouldn't be punished because the conversation was in Spanish and that the ''Suarez should know he shouldn't use the word in England'' argument would be invalid?
  • The tone and body language of Suarez when he said something to Evra should also be taken note of. Because that is what can make a word into an offensive term.

Think you've got it spot on mate, however the FA will release a report, when they release it is a different matter though.

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #8374 on: December 25, 2011, 07:16:27 pm »

Should sticky this and lock the thread.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8375 on: December 25, 2011, 07:21:48 pm »
Jia Xiang, that is correct.

But since when did the English press ever let the truth get in the way of a witch hunt.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #8376 on: December 25, 2011, 07:42:24 pm »
I think more of us should listen to Mirra and non LFC players of colour in England.
Kill the humourless

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #8377 on: December 25, 2011, 07:46:59 pm »
Innocent until proven guilty is what it boils down to for me. This is why the club have come out so strong. The FA have charged Suarez without publishing any evidence, they have basically put Patrice Evra's word above the word of Luis Suarez.

The debate on the word 'negrito' can be left for the moment; it would depend on the context in which it was said (if it was said).

Suarez needs a fair hearing, you can't just ban him for 8 games because some perpetual moaner says so.

All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #8378 on: December 25, 2011, 07:50:36 pm »

...think you're forgetting translation too but glad to help on this.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #8379 on: December 25, 2011, 07:57:51 pm »

All valid questions mate. And if Evra did use that word then there is an even bigger injustice here than what we initially thought. The FA have let this dangling over our heads without releasing the report and it's ridiculous. And all it's done is given all the ignorant knobheads up and down the country even more ammunition to taint Suarez and us because they ignorantly believe we are supporting a man who made racist remarks. Suarez is not a racist and this downtime in the release of the report is diverting attention away from what Evra actually may or may not have said.

United think the punishment was deserved. They don't know what's about to hit them in the face. We are going to fight this tooth and nail, and we'll be patient but if there is something in that report that states Evra used that word, then they're in fucking big trouble.
YWNA

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8380 on: December 25, 2011, 07:58:22 pm »
...think you're forgetting translation too but glad to help on this.

We're in England and not South America, Suarez should be aware of this too.  He's spent 5 years in Holland too, that's not South America. He needs to be more careful before he opens his mouth or puts his finger up to Fulham fans.

I think he has been treated unfairly and I support him in that respect. I will not let our players be treated more harshly than others. But if he did say the term, in naivety or out of spite. He needs to think a little more before he speaks.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8381 on: December 25, 2011, 08:01:01 pm »
We're in England and not South America, Suarez should be aware of this too.  He's spent 5 years in Holland too, that's not South America. He needs to be more careful before he opens his mouth or puts his finger up to Fulham fans.

I think he has been treated unfairly and I support him in that respect. I will not let our players be treated more harshly than others. But if he did say the term, in naivety or out of spite. He needs to think a little more before he speaks.

Easier said than done in the heat of a match though as anyone who has played football knows.

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8382 on: December 25, 2011, 08:03:25 pm »
Speaking to Luis in Spanish was so considerate of Evra, helping him through the language barrier an' all that. How can anybody say Evra is a wind up merchant when he has the good grace to do that? Learning words such as 'sudaca' to make Luis feel right at home too. What a nice man :)

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8383 on: December 25, 2011, 08:06:23 pm »
Easier said than done in the heat of a match though as anyone who has played football knows.
Speaking to Luis in Spanish was so considerate of Evra, helping him through the language barrier an' all that. How can anybody say Evra is a wind up merchant when he has the good grace to do that? Learning words such as 'sudaca' to make Luis feel right at home too. What a nice man :)

Fully agree and Evra should get his comeuppance too. There's no way they're getting away with banning Suarez for 8 games on his say so.

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8384 on: December 25, 2011, 08:09:07 pm »

I think Luis is very aware he is in England. My point being regarding translation, if we take into account context when translating words into English from Spanish, better to have a Spanish speaker do that rather than the English version of it. For example, 'sudaca' translates into 'South American' when anglicised but to have a Spaniard or better a Uruguayan translate it would mean something completely different by all accounts.

I take my lead from the club on this. They have kicked off knowing the full facts. Good enough for me. If, if, if if....

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #8385 on: December 25, 2011, 08:13:03 pm »
This whole thing has just put a cloud over the football for me. Hopefully we get these 2 wins at home and just stay strong as a team.

Merry Xmas all, by the way.
YWNA

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8386 on: December 25, 2011, 08:19:38 pm »
Learning words such as 'sudaca' to make Luis feel right at home too.

conjecture.  We're annoyed about people putting words into Suarez' mouth so why put words in Evra's?

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #8387 on: December 25, 2011, 08:24:36 pm »
Liverpool voice concerns over Suarez abuse...
Liverpool are worried that Luis Suarez may have to face barrages of abuse from opposition fans because of the delay in publishing the reasons why he was found guilty of racism.

Manager Kenny Dalglish says he is concerned that the decision to hold back the findings of the independent disciplinary panel who found Suarez guilty is in danger of leaving the striker vilified by fans nationwide.

Dalglish said: "I wouldn't think it is helpful to anybody that it [the verdict] is done before anyone has seen the written documents.

"If that's the way they have always done it, then we cannot complain. I wouldn't know because I have never been involved in anything like this before.

"We are getting into dangerous waters if the focus is purely on how they operate their system. I don't know how it works. They run the game. We don't, do we? Whether you agree with it is another matter."

He said the decision to announce the verdict first without giving any details could cause difficulties for Suarez.

"I just don't know whether it is the right way to do it. In another walk of life, they would have walked away and waited to announce the verdict until they had the report ready," he added.

Source: SportingPreview

http://www.lfcstats.co.uk/2011/12/liverpool-voice-concerns-over-suarez.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8388 on: December 25, 2011, 08:32:39 pm »
conjecture.  We're annoyed about people putting words into Suarez' mouth so why put words in Evra's?

Taking a leaf out of your book. We are all guessing here. I tend to side with the club's stance on this seeing as they have been privvy to what's gone on and they seem pretty pissed off. It's pretty clear, in their mind, that there has been a grave miscarriage of justice here. That's good enough for me. Those who think otherwise and prefer to pontificate about this and that, go 'ed, I just can't be arsed listening.

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8389 on: December 25, 2011, 08:33:56 pm »
Taking a leaf out of your book.

eh?

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8390 on: December 25, 2011, 08:35:34 pm »
eh?

Context, what the difference is between negro and negrito, blah, blah, blah. That sort of conjecture

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8391 on: December 25, 2011, 08:39:23 pm »
My posts have been anything but conclusive!  Lambasting papers for labeling Luis as racist but making similar insinuations about Evra with a the same amount of evidence smacks of hypocrisy and makes us look really bad.

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8392 on: December 25, 2011, 08:52:08 pm »
My posts have been anything but conclusive!  Lambasting papers for labeling Luis as racist but making similar insinuations about Evra with a the same amount of evidence smacks of hypocrisy and makes us look really bad.

That has not been the main thrust of this thread. Of course there are extreme's on both sides, fuck, sadcafe have infiltrated this thread just to cause offence, how fucking poor is that?

I've kept my counsel regarding Evra but, notwithstanding his past record on matters relating to actions on and off the field, it does not take a rocket scientist to see he is a nasty piece of work. Thing is, he probably now realises he has bitten off more than he can chew with this because there cannot be any brushing under the carpet of this incident and when the conjecture ends and the facts are in place, we will see just who was the instigator of this infraction. You want to paint Evra as the victim in this, go 'ed. In my view you are being naive if you think that. Use your loaf, lad, it's a no brainer. Evra was at the bollox from the off. He gets wound up in every Liverpool Man U game. Seen it with me own peepers. His reputation as a player and a human being was tarnished long before this incident.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #8393 on: December 25, 2011, 08:59:08 pm »
This whole thing has just put a cloud over the football for me. Hopefully we get these 2 wins at home and just stay strong as a team.

Merry Xmas all, by the way.

You know what Number 7, it has sort of done the same for me. Not had any interest in the match tomorrow at all.

Horrible corrupt FA bastards.

Offline Torpedo Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Always next year!
« Reply #8394 on: December 25, 2011, 09:07:26 pm »
Fully agree and Evra should get his comeuppance too. There's no way they're getting away with banning Suarez for 8 games on his say so.

Another post that misses the point of this..... :butt

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8395 on: December 25, 2011, 09:09:24 pm »
eh?

You are jumping in all over the shop and are apparantly delighted with the way free reign is given to those with the negative side of the story.

Just sit back and laugh and watch the career of a good footballer ruined with no proof whatsoever.

No thanks. Ta for asking though.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rafa4eva

• Kopite
« Reply #8396 on: December 25, 2011, 09:13:12 pm »

Spot on.

I've been guilty of stating opinion before being able to understand the evidence available, to make sense of the charge nevermind the sentence and whether its appropriate....

However being charged and sentenced without seeing the proof or evidence, imo helped create a situation where luis is stated as not being a racist but using insulting language with reference to race or colour etc .... But actually has resulted in the entire world thinking luis is a racist...really pissed off at how this sh@t has just escalated....

Never has there been a better example where neither the end nor the means Justify each other...unless the aim was to hang a racist in the eyes of the world ... Nothing wrong with that unless u have actually said the person is not a racist but has made a potentially racist remark but still the world is now entitled to call luis a racist... Oh.... Too many vagaries behind such a steroid enhanced sentence that the evidence better stack up....

As others have said, racism needs to be stamped out and to see such a weird incident where it seems that we only have one persons word against other word as the primary case makes a mockery of cases where people receive substantial and damaging racial abuse which has no ambiguity ...

Gots to wait for the evidence before we can assess the above...

Happy Xmas all and hopefully we can get clarity in 2012 ....

Offline sideshowme

• aka Bob
  • Legacy Fan
  • the king: making grown men feel like 10-year olds
« Reply #8397 on: December 25, 2011, 09:19:46 pm »

i can see where you're coming from and it makes perfect sense.  but is a discussion forum really the correct place to complain about conjecture?  surely that's what it's built for?  it's not like this is the office for the counsel for suarez's defence.  it's just a bunch of fans (and a handful of WUMs) trying to tie together various disparate bits of information to speculate on a coherent account of what actually went on.

the only account we have from anyone privy to the hearing itself is a vigorous and strongly worded statement from the club implying a gross miscarriage of justice and notable unpunished wrongdoing on evra's part.  it is only natural that that is the starting point of speculation for most participants in the thread.

perhaps the mods should put "NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!" under everyone's custom title too, because that seems to be the point you're arguing over and over again.  it's a completely correct argument, but also completely self-evident for everyone posting here, i would have thought.
Dudek saaaaves for Liverpoool!  Liverpool have won the Champions' League!  Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart!

Offline helmboy_nige

• A diplomat... except in the face of total morons
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8398 on: December 25, 2011, 09:26:18 pm »
Just chatting to one of my Man U mates and he was adamant that the fine and suspension was a complete joke.  As with a lot of us he can't believe the FA would potentially base the entire judgement on one word against another.  Even if Suarez admitted to using a certain word, such honesty should count for something.  If it does then I expect a life ban for Englands John Terry.

Anyway, it was nice to see that there are some fans of other clubs, even Man U, that aren't just following club loyalty lines.

Offline R.A.La

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8399 on: December 25, 2011, 09:28:22 pm »
I don't know how these things work, but would the tribuneral have been minuted, and would we have to sign the minutes off as a fair representaion of events?
those people were scared off by the distress chatter and the organised internet terrorism campaign that was directed against people involved.