Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 584450 times)

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3800 on: May 27, 2022, 01:31:28 pm »
HERE'S ANOTHER TOUT OFFERING SEASON TICKETS AND CL FINAL TICKETS (don't know if genuine)
https://twitter.com/anfieldballot

Already reported the fckn bastard to the club, but if anyone would like to do the same thing and raise their awareness a little bit more (as I don't know if they take every single email too seriously), that would be cool.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3801 on: June 8, 2022, 06:54:25 pm »
Yearly thought to just sort everyone with a 13+ member card a season ticket  8)

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3802 on: June 20, 2022, 12:17:59 pm »
Does anyone remember when the STWL number is updated?

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3803 on: June 20, 2022, 02:55:40 pm »

I’ve still got my champions league final waiting position below my ST position so I wouldn’t think it would be any time soon  :-\

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3804 on: June 20, 2022, 03:08:40 pm »

Complete guessing game. It last updated in November 2021 but it had been down for over a year for "maintenance" at that point. The last time it updated before that was December 2019. No update during lockdown is understandable, but before the 2019 update, I emailed the Ticket Office in the autumn of 2019 to ask why my number hadn't been updated when I knew for a fact people from the list had got STs in the summer of 2019. They responded by saying the list had already been updated for that season, which I knew was nonsense as my number hadn't moved at all. Then one day in November it just updated and I'd jumped 200 or so places. I get the impression that the waiting list isn't something the general TO staff know a lot about, which on one hand is understandable as they're not dealing with it day to day. On the other hand, it's frustrating that they don't have a system in place where when one new person from the list is given their ST, the rest of the list updates automatically. Who knows, maybe that system is now in place after the maintenance that took over a year.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3805 on: June 20, 2022, 08:05:14 pm »
anyone been offered one?

someone who randomly lives near me (London) is like 200-odd on the STH queue IIRC.
YNWA.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3806 on: June 21, 2022, 11:38:11 pm »
anyone been offered one?

someone who randomly lives near me (London) is like 200-odd on the STH queue IIRC.

My mate has just been offered one today

The email says a total of 65 supporters decided not to renew.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 11:40:11 pm by LFC_R_BOSS »

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3807 on: June 22, 2022, 12:40:54 am »
Surprised it’s that low.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #3808 on: June 22, 2022, 09:01:33 am »

Based on that number and my position on the list I'll get one in 300 years ;D

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #3809 on: June 22, 2022, 09:10:52 am »

Wow, its usually 200 ish

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
« Reply #3810 on: June 22, 2022, 10:42:29 pm »
Wow, its usually 200 ish

Yeah it’s seems really low, he sent me a picture of the letter . Crazy

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3811 on: June 22, 2022, 11:08:57 pm »

damn, was expecting about 200-ish to get sorted. he'd have given me a lift  :( :D
YNWA.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3812 on: June 23, 2022, 10:10:44 am »
I honestly thought that more people who had taken a Season Ticket holiday for a year would jib it off altogether after they'd got out of the habit of going to the match last season.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3813 on: June 23, 2022, 11:38:29 am »
I honestly thought that more people who had taken a Season Ticket holiday for a year would jib it off altogether after they'd got out of the habit of going to the match last season.

Tbf less than 250 took a holiday

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3814 on: June 24, 2022, 12:57:44 am »
Tbf less than 250 took a holiday

Fair enough, didn’t realise it was that low.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
« Reply #3815 on: June 27, 2022, 09:59:09 pm »
damn, was expecting about 200-ish to get sorted. he'd have given me a lift  :( :D

It doesn’t work out though really as he was 80 on the list so the 65 seems strange .

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3816 on: June 27, 2022, 10:56:30 pm »
My mate is ecstatic got a call off the club for three tickets for him and his two lads , been on the list since 2001

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3817 on: June 28, 2022, 05:21:39 am »
It doesn’t work out though really as he was 80 on the list so the 65 seems strange .

Not everyone on the waiting list conceivably took one up. I suppose a handful may have took the plunge on the hospitality Season ticket too.

Offline redmen27

• Main Stander
« Reply #3818 on: June 28, 2022, 08:06:55 am »
I was 6505 on the waiting list in Jan 2019 and I am still on that same number today
If theres no one at the crossroads..... give er loads!!!

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3819 on: June 28, 2022, 10:16:36 am »
Not everyone on the waiting list conceivably took one up. I suppose a handful may have took the plunge on the hospitality Season ticket too.
Hospitality Season Ticket? When did they become available?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3820 on: June 28, 2022, 10:25:44 am »

You can contact the club and ask to be put on a waiting list, its usually 3-5 years wait and you tie in for 3, 5 or 7 year contracts

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3821 on: June 28, 2022, 10:26:48 am »

I don't know exactly. They were included and specifically mentioned in the ballot for Paris if memory serves

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3822 on: June 28, 2022, 10:28:32 am »
I'm sure there'll be a load more next season when AR is complete with the new lounges, they go quick tho...

People sell them on game by game or raffle them and make a killing - like dugout costs about £160-180 a game or something like that per ticket over a 25 game season and they'll sell games at 'members' FV which is between 350 and 680 for league games

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3823 on: June 28, 2022, 11:02:49 am »
You can contact the club and ask to be put on a waiting list, its usually 3-5 years wait and you tie in for 3, 5 or 7 year contracts
We’ve been on the hospitality waiting list for over four years now. Spoke to them around six months ago after hearing nothing since being put on the list and asked them we were actually were on the list.

They advised me that there’s no actual order to the list and individuals on the list are placed with certain agents who contact people if or when places become available. Hardly convinced me that we’ll be getting offered one anytime soon.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3824 on: June 28, 2022, 11:55:41 am »
We’ve been on the hospitality waiting list for over four years now. Spoke to them around six months ago after hearing nothing since being put on the list and asked them we were actually were on the list.

They advised me that there’s no actual order to the list and individuals on the list are placed with certain agents who contact people if or when places become available. Hardly convinced me that we’ll be getting offered one anytime soon.

Does it not depend on the lounge?

My pals were told 3 years ish for beautiful game lounge when signing up and they waited 4 years got offered theirs in around about March this year because hospo renewals are Jan for the following year

I think people in the lounges get priority if they wanted more seats too

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3825 on: June 28, 2022, 11:59:14 am »
Was interesting to hear about people who had seats in the dugout going into other more premium lounges using screenshots of the NFC tickets in their wallets to get wristbands on entry once passed the ticket check at hospo entry

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3826 on: June 28, 2022, 12:11:44 pm »
Does it not depend on the lounge?

My pals were told 3 years ish for beautiful game lounge when signing up and they waited 4 years got offered theirs in around about March this year because hospo renewals are Jan for the following year

I think people in the lounges get priority if they wanted more seats too
We’re on the waiting list for the Dugout and Premier Club. The last time I contacted them was last May actually. They advised me that there was ‘extremely high demand’ and that ‘very few’ gave up their seats. They also said it may be a ‘few seasons’ before we get offered anything, regardless of the fact we’ve been on the waiting list for over four years.

Asked them the position we were at and they just told me there weren’t actual positions like there is for the general admission Season Tickets. Just can’t get my head around it all really. Doesn’t seem to stack up, so not holding my breath that we’ll be offered one anytime soon regardless.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3827 on: June 28, 2022, 12:35:35 pm »
We’re on the waiting list for the Dugout and Premier Club. The last time I contacted them was last May actually. They advised me that there was ‘extremely high demand’ and that ‘very few’ gave up their seats. They also said it may be a ‘few seasons’ before we get offered anything, regardless of the fact we’ve been on the waiting list for over four years.

Asked them the position we were at and they just told me there weren’t actual positions like there is for the general admission Season Tickets. Just can’t get my head around it all really. Doesn’t seem to stack up, so not holding my breath that we’ll be offered one anytime soon regardless.

Probably not a list positions they're willing to share so they can be more flexible with where they go

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3828 on: June 29, 2022, 01:48:18 pm »
I was 6505 on the waiting list in Jan 2019 and I am still on that same number today

Either you've made a mistake with this, or something has messed up. You could contact the club but without some sort of dated screen shots from the time I'm not sure what you'd be able to do. I've moved 609 places in that time frame though.

Going forward I'd recommend you log in every so often and keep a note of when your position changes, I keep a record of my STWL position changes which goes back to 2015. Also if you keep an eye on this thread then when the list updates people will start posting that their number has changed, then if yours hasn't you'll be able to go to the club and ask why. Looking at the above post we should all be moving a minimum of 80 places when the next update happens.

Offline Code_red

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • SCUM
« Reply #3829 on: June 30, 2022, 09:49:05 pm »
Im 4661 doesnt look like im getting one any time soon.

Does anyone know how many will be available once the anfield road is built.
Support your local strip club.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3830 on: July 1, 2022, 12:04:02 am »
Gave mine up when they put seats in the Kop because I didn't think it'd ever be the same - got that part right. Where I went wrong was that you could just go into the shop and buy a season ticket - no waiting list at all.

After realising it wasn't as good, but still okay I put myself on the waiting list and now 2,818.

Apart from going the 1990 semi against Palace, it's my biggest regret.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3831 on: July 1, 2022, 07:03:21 am »
Im 4661 doesnt look like im getting one any time soon.

Does anyone know how many will be available once the anfield road is built.

2k i think

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3832 on: July 4, 2022, 04:02:23 pm »
2k i think

Where have you seen this as Annie Road is 5k general sale and  rest hospitality. It was mentioned again recently in James Pearce article on athletic. I think it was his mailbag article.

This won't be making a dent in the waiting list as I understand it.

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3833 on: July 4, 2022, 04:08:45 pm »
I’ve had emails from the club saying they won’t be reducing the % of season ticket holders in relation to total capacity as it currently sits …so if circa 50% now then will be circa 50% of the 7000 seats. Obvs have every right to change that since they emailed me about it but could be as much as 3,500 to season tickets of the 5,000 general ones.

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3834 on: July 4, 2022, 05:28:25 pm »
I’ll be absolutely amazed if there’s going to be 3,500 season tickets released in the new Anfield Road, especially when around 1,800 seats of the extra capacity will be hospitality.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3835 on: July 4, 2022, 05:40:21 pm »
Where have you seen this as Annie Road is 5k general sale and  rest hospitality. It was mentioned again recently in James Pearce article on athletic. I think it was his mailbag article.

This won't be making a dent in the waiting list as I understand it.

General sale in this case doesn't mean single ticket sales - it means not hospitality.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #3836 on: July 4, 2022, 05:49:56 pm »
I’ve had emails from the club saying they won’t be reducing the % of season ticket holders in relation to total capacity as it currently sits …so if circa 50% now then will be circa 50% of the 7000 seats. Obvs have every right to change that since they emailed me about it but could be as much as 3,500 to season tickets of the 5,000 general ones.

It won't be that many. Of the 7000 new seats, only 5200 are general admission. So, in theory, it will be circa 50% of 5200 = 2600

Offline jwilstroplfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #3837 on: July 4, 2022, 06:03:04 pm »
Depends how you want to read it as currently circa 50% of TOTAL (ie including hospitality) is season ticket …if not slightly more so in that case it should be keeping the same ratio and Anfield at 61k should still have 50% season tickets so 3500 of the total 7000
I’m just relaying what ticket office told me in January and they may have changed it

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3838 on: July 13, 2022, 08:01:44 pm »
My waiting list position has completely gone off my account online.

Anyone else had this? Anyone know why it’s not showing anymore? Surely if they are updating it, they don’t need to delete it from our view?

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3839 on: July 13, 2022, 10:06:51 pm »
disappeared from mine too