Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool-In Game Commentary & Post game shite...  (Read 150862 times)

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
Re: Man Utd vs Liverpool-In Game Commentary & Post game shite...
« Reply #1120 on: September 19, 2010, 06:33:28 pm »
Sorry mate , but their's no need for that whatsoever.

I know its extremely cuntish but fuck sake, Roys popped in here like we're all oblivious to whats going on so how dare we talk about football...

I've done my wack as far as sending e-mails etc etc but its fucking pointless. Preaching to the choir gets fucking boring especially when that bastard Hicks is closing in on refinancing and our fucking e-mails are doing fuck all!

Roy, I apologise mate. I'm just disillusioned with EVERYTHING thats going on at the club. Fucking sick of it.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline RedStevie1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1121 on: September 19, 2010, 06:33:55 pm »
You know what, I'm not going to stop going on about Rafa. Fuck all yous who want to moan about it.

We got shot of a fucking amazing manager, a bloke who got us, a bloke who stuck up for us, a bloke who stood up to the pricks we hate, a bloke who stood up to the owners and wouldn't be bullied, and a bloke who took us to within a whisker of the title. A bloke who won us the champions league, made us a fucking terrifying proposition in Europe, a bloke who delivered batterings to the likes of the team we played today and Real Madrid, and you want people to NOT go on about him?!?

Fuck off. He was the mustard. The dogs bollocks. As good as it gets. And we got rid of him after ONE shite season to replace him with a yes man, a lovely old gent who kisses the arse of Ferguson and who has one of the worst records in the league.

No, I won't stop going on about Rafa, and I won't stop comparing the two. If you don't like it that's just tough shite.

Give it a rest! I also think he was a very good manager, but the state we're in he didn't deserve to have his reputation tarnished anymore, doesn't matter who we have as manager, we're fucked and going to achieve nothing. Rafa didn't deserve another shit season destroying his reputation unfairly with our c*nt owners. Anyone who thinks Hodgson is a better manager than Rafa needs their head checked anyways.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1122 on: September 19, 2010, 06:33:59 pm »
How many times did Rafa teams let in 3 goals in his 6 years?

Uncle Roy has let in 3 in 2 of his 5 league games.

its going to be a tuff season .

Have sky sports started slating Man to Man marking yet?

Why we still comparing Rafa and Roy.

Its been done to death.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #1123 on: September 19, 2010, 06:34:19 pm »
OK so to who ever it was that (because I couldn't be arsed looking who it was) who said Maxi was quality and delivered the final ball......  can you tell me ONE fuckin thing that he did that was good today? He was fuckin well anonymous (as usual) and if you think he will ever do anything at Anfield then thruthfully, you know fuck all.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:36:15 pm by Shanks1965 »
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Promised to never post on RAWK again

• Might be Estonian_Red, but I wouldn't trust a word he says. In fact don't trust anything anyone says... EVER.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #1124 on: September 19, 2010, 06:35:49 pm »
I'm actually really happy with those quotes from Hodgson, i'm pleased to know we're still aiming for top 4 or better, even if performance and results don't reflect that so far.  I'd have been worried if he started saying getting 7th was our aim.

What Roy says in public doesn't really matter ... Realistically, there are 5 clubs with better squads than LFC in the Premier League, so we will have to do extremely well to get into the top 4 ... Also, to be perfectly honest, Ancelotti, Ferguson, Wenger and Mancini are better managers than Hodgson, so if we finish in the top 4, I will be very (pleasantly) surprised ...
The internet is a bad place - People like Mac Red are on it.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1125 on: September 19, 2010, 06:36:22 pm »
OK so to who ever iyt nwas that didn't agreee (because I couldn't be arsed looking who it was) who said Maxi was quality and deelivered the final ball......  can you tell me ONE fuckin thing that he did that was good today? He was fuckin well anonymous (as usual) and if you think he will ever do anything at Anfield then thruthfully, you know fuck all.

To make it worse, he wasn't alone. Had it not been for those two set pieces from Gerrard, we wouldn't even have been in the game.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #1126 on: September 19, 2010, 06:36:26 pm »
:lmao

You check the rules and laughing at how stupid you are??
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #1127 on: September 19, 2010, 06:36:50 pm »
Dermot Gallagher said the rules state that only if it's a clear goalscoring opportunity then it's a red and that Van Der Sar would have got to the ball first. I screamed for a red card for ages though ;)
Nando would have got there first. Easily.

It was a red card.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #1128 on: September 19, 2010, 06:38:24 pm »
I know its extremely cuntish but fuck sake, Roys popped in here like we're all oblivious to whats going on so how dare we talk about football...

I've done my wack as far as sending e-mails etc etc but its fucking pointless. Preaching to the choir gets fucking boring especially when that bastard Hicks is closing in on refinancing and our fucking e-mails are doing fuck all!

Roy, I apologise mate. I'm just disillusioned with EVERYTHING thats going on at the club. Fucking sick of it.

Why cant we like you say , send our emails and everything else , while talking about the football? Why does it have to be one or the other.?I know what you mean , there are times when you ask yourself ''whats the point , its not working'' but we carry on.

Tactics , team selections , performances are seperate from whats going on off the pitch so i do think there is room to disscus both , there has to be.

Offline Randy Marsh

• Bastard Child of Roy Hodgson
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'We love you Randy'
« Reply #1129 on: September 19, 2010, 06:38:34 pm »
Sorry mate , but their's no need for that whatsoever.

There is actually to be fair. Its fucking tiresome people popping their head in going 'You disloyal c*nts, you dont care about Liverpool because you're on a forum talking about the Liverpool game. You could be a proper fan and come over here, on the same forum, and talk about Hicks and Gillette instead'. I find it nauseating that certain posters are sitting on their high horses because people are discussing our biggest game of the season a few hours after its finished.

Aside from sending emails about and trying to think of some desperate attempt to get the c*nts out, what else is there to do? The way some people word it, makes it sound like its Liverpool fans fault that we're in this shitheap. People have written emails, they've bought shirts, they've joined SOS etc. etc. What else is there that they're expected to do? We're generally helpless, thats why the whole situation is so heartbreaking.
"What do you wanna do huh, what do you wanna do"

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1130 on: September 19, 2010, 06:38:42 pm »
Lets get some perspective here. We are only a handful of games into Roy's tenure. Did we honestly expect us to be playing free flowing football by now ?

It needs time, at least a season to settle and understand the new manager and his ways.
Any expectation of a CL place this season is beyond un reasonable.

Yes it hurts but lets keep it real here FFS.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline colden

• Main Stander
« Reply #1131 on: September 19, 2010, 06:38:59 pm »
The balance of the team was wrong today. Cole was not comfortable on the left, didn't track back and too often left Konchesky exposed with 2 on 1. Meireles played well, but was too deep to be playing behind Torres, resulting in Torres being left on his own up front most of the time. Skrtel got caught out a few times, being right footed on the left of the CB pairing.

I understand the thinking behind using Gerrard in CM - we needed players in the centre with experience of this fixture, which is why I'd have paired him with Lucas. Cole would have been better behind Torres - playing further forward & therefore supporting him better, with Jovanovic or dare I say Babel on the left - either of these 2 would have helped Konchesky moreso than Cole. Meireles could then have come on if a more attacking threat was needed in midfield. Carra & Agger have always looked a better CB pairing. Agger should be in the team, and not at LB.

For home games, and away at 'lesser' sides, we could play Gerrard & Meireles in CM. This would provide a good attacking base, with Cole behind Torres

Offline Cybertom

• Legacy Fan
  • Rodgers will lead us back to glory.
« Reply #1132 on: September 19, 2010, 06:40:09 pm »
Shame about the result, we could of won it.
Maxi was terrible, so quiet and ineffective.
Poulsen played really well. Held the midfield, didnt create much no, but he made a lot of tackles. Looked a lot better.
Meireles looked good, and so did Gerrard. The 3 in the middle looked solid, they could overrun and dominate a smaller team for sure.
Cole was quiet but the glimpses he had were good.
Torres was poor again; he didnt get much, but didnt make much with what he had anyway.
Konchesky was good at full-back against Nani.

We lost it when we took Meireles off for Jova and Konchesky for Agger. Meireles was playing well and so was Konchesky. The cross for their 3rd goal wouldnt of happened if they didnt come off (yeah, I understand they probably needed to come off - fatigue).

Would love to see Merieles - Poulsen - Gerrard with Cole infront and Torres and Ngog upfront week in, week out. It would beat most teams.

Offline HFD

• info.com
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Will we ever learn....
    • The Truth.
« Reply #1133 on: September 19, 2010, 06:40:29 pm »

Asked about Alex Ferguson's comments in which the United boss suggested Torres was looking to get O'Shea sent off, he said: "I'm not going to comment on that, I prefer to talk about the game and issues that interest me. I don't think I should get involved in discussion with other people.

"Mr Ferguson is entitled to his opinion. I'm not going to come in here and say I agree or disagree because it's a statement you are informing me about and it doesn't have any interest to me in terms of points to discuss.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/roy-s-united-verdict

What should interest you Roy, is defending our players in the face of criticisms / slurs from the bacon faced drunken tramp - Even if he is your mate.

Fucking grow some  :no

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1134 on: September 19, 2010, 06:40:45 pm »
Nando would have got there first. Easily.

It was a red card.

Just telling you what he said mate.

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1135 on: September 19, 2010, 06:41:05 pm »
There is actually to be fair. Its fucking tiresome people popping their head in going 'You disloyal c*nts, you dont care about Liverpool because you're on a forum talking about the Liverpool game. You could be a proper fan and come over here, on the same forum, and talk about Hicks and Gillette instead'. I find it nauseating that certain posters are sitting on their high horses because people are discussing our biggest game of the season a few hours after its finished.

Aside from sending emails about and trying to think of some desperate attempt to get the c*nts out, what else is there to do? The way some people word it, makes it sound like its Liverpool fans fault that we're in this shitheap. People have written emails, they've bought shirts, they've joined SOS etc. etc. What else is there that they're expected to do? We're generally helpless, thats why the whole situation is so heartbreaking.

Have to agree with that im afraid. Of course it may help if we continue with the protests, whether they be private or in the public domain or via email campaigns at the end of the day we have no say over what may or may not happen to the club as far as Hicks is concerned.
Its so frustrating. At times you often wonder, whats the fucking point ? But to do nothing is the worst thing to do.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Randy Marsh

• Bastard Child of Roy Hodgson
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'We love you Randy'
« Reply #1136 on: September 19, 2010, 06:41:31 pm »
And now I have to have a burnt Sunday roast with a family of fat, ugly, annoying s**m fans.
"What do you wanna do huh, what do you wanna do"

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1137 on: September 19, 2010, 06:42:07 pm »
What should interest you Roy, is defending our players in the face of criticisms / slurs from the bacon faced drunken tramp - Even if he is your mate.

Fucking grow some  :no

Get a grip mate , if you bite to things like that you lose the argument straight away. Best leave it.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #1138 on: September 19, 2010, 06:42:42 pm »
Lets get some perspective here. We are only a handful of games into Roy's tenure. Did we honestly expect us to be playing free flowing football by now ?

It needs time, at least a season to settle and understand the new manager and his ways.
Any expectation of a CL place this season is beyond un reasonable.

Yes it hurts but lets keep it real here FFS.

Guess it's 7th place again lads.
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline Robbo1980

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1139 on: September 19, 2010, 06:43:10 pm »
The balance of the team was wrong today

Disagree, thought the balance was good today, best its been all season, i thought we played well enough to deserve a point in a game we are not expected to dominate.
Shame we dropped deep when we got level and the sub of Meireles who was playing some great incisive passes was a strange one and possibly cost us a point.

plenty of positives, the movement, the passing was shorter from the back, we battled.

some negatives, Glen Johnson again being the main 1.

I must be one of the few people not too disappointed with how we played

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1140 on: September 19, 2010, 06:43:13 pm »
And now I have to have a burnt Sunday roast with a family of fat, ugly, annoying s**m fans.

I feel you man, the mrs is a manc. It hurts dont it.

Offline OohCampione

• RAWK Scribbler
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Convert
« Reply #1141 on: September 19, 2010, 06:43:26 pm »
I'm actually really happy with those quotes from Hodgson, i'm pleased to know we're still aiming for top 4 or better, even if performance and results don't reflect that so far.  I'd have been worried if he started saying getting 7th was our aim.

I would actually prefer Roy not to prophesize at all. I'd just rather said we'll try and win every game - that's all. No 4th, 6th, 2nd bollocks. As soon as you stop wanting to win it the team will just slide.

We're aiming for 4th basically means - 'we know we have a few points that we can afford to drop, so it ok if we lose a few and draw a couple.'

It's all my arse - you wouldn't go into the FA Cup and say 'We won't win it but the quarters will do me fine'

Fuck it Roy, just try and win each game - the rest will take care of itself.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:46:43 pm by OohCampione »
Quote from: Peter Griffin, Yesterday
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1142 on: September 19, 2010, 06:43:28 pm »

If we are lucky.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1143 on: September 19, 2010, 06:44:30 pm »
Yes Roy.

Lets write some more letters, that'll teach them.....they'll defo fuck off.

Come on. There's a greater chance if letters are sent. More things are needed, but it's one part that is easy to do for everyone.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1144 on: September 19, 2010, 06:44:45 pm »

Look, no need for smarmy comments. We'll be lucky to get that man. Do you honestly believe we have the capability to finish above Manchester City and Spurs ?
Its really early doors for LFC under Roy. This, if its gonna work , will take time. Dont say I didnt warn you.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1145 on: September 19, 2010, 06:47:01 pm »
If we are lucky.

Oh come and I confident we will improve on 7th as Spurs, Villa will certainly drop a lot of points this season compared to last.

Offline Promised to never post on RAWK again

• Might be Estonian_Red, but I wouldn't trust a word he says. In fact don't trust anything anyone says... EVER.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Where Amazing Happens
« Reply #1146 on: September 19, 2010, 06:47:10 pm »

In my humble opinion, 6th place still looks realistic at this moment ...
The internet is a bad place - People like Mac Red are on it.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #1147 on: September 19, 2010, 06:47:11 pm »
Look, no need for smarmy comments. We'll be lucky to get that man. Do you honestly believe we have the capability to finish above Manchester City and Spurs ?
Its really early doors for LFC under Roy. This, if its gonna work , will take time. Dont say I didnt warn you.
Ok 9th then!
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1148 on: September 19, 2010, 06:47:25 pm »
It's not the result and it's not the performance. So early in the season, you can't judge any of these things accurately.

You can get an idea of the current manager's set-up though. That's what worries me.

It's been said before:
1)Deep defensive line (pressing starts much later as a team unit, save for hopeful solo raids instead of coordinated pressing), pushing up with the ball I think not good enough (this not exactly clear cut though, we haven't exactly dominated games so far to gauge how well we push up)

2) Narrow with the ball (focus on interplay through centre, hence the seeming preference for Maxi), wings not defended properly without. Naturally you can decide to 'vacate' the space on the wings a bit and put more emphasis on the centre against teams who you judge weak on the wings / good in the centre / concentrate on the centre, but the way we have done it is clearly a mark of incompetence rather than a tactic. More importantly, it's madness to employ it consistently as part of your set-up, generally, you need to be solid defensively on the wings for most teams you come up against.

3) A persistence with Gerrard as part of a two, and Carra being first choice.

The third bit's done to death so fuck it, but the first two seems a clear mark of how Hodgson sets his teams up. Someone who's watched Fulham a lot more can probably confirm. Some might argue these are valid tactical choices and European Cups have been won playing like that, but I don't fancy these methods. I prefer a team with a consistent intensity that overloads its opponents to the point that they break, both mentally and on the pitch. Which is what United did today. We used to play like that / attempt it. Doing that requires the opposite of what seems to be the current manager's set-up.

The approach today reminded me of Houllier's Liverpool. (not meant in a derogatory sense). Big difference though - we had Sami Hypia. Two of Berba's goals wouldn't have happened if that was Sami he was up against in Carra's position.

I wouldn't class a few nice middle third passage of play drills which obviously showed on the pitch today and a switch to a different set piece marking system (which may or may not prove effective over the season) as any kind of significant achievement . Other than that, early on, I don't see much of a gameplan to be honest. It seems a bit like ambling along.

Offline Cybertom

• Legacy Fan
  • Rodgers will lead us back to glory.
« Reply #1149 on: September 19, 2010, 06:47:28 pm »

I must be one of the few people not too disappointed with how we played

Im not dissapointed, I thought its actually one of the best games we've played all season.
Defending against the width-bummers man utd is a hard task; its only because Berbatov that they won.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1150 on: September 19, 2010, 06:48:00 pm »

Of course we can finish above City and Spurs. But we need to play to win if we are to have a chance.

Offline Mr Sitter

• ...and Rosenthal must score...
  • Kopite
« Reply #1151 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:04 pm »
Yes Roy.

Lets write some more letters, that'll teach them.....they'll defo fuck off.
I think that's probably the most moronic argument that I've ever seen on this site and believe me, there's a fucking lot of competition for that particular title.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1152 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:08 pm »
Oh come and I confident we will improve on 7th as Spurs, Villa will certainly drop a lot of points this season compared to last.

I think we'll finish higher than Villa I don't see us finishing higher than spurs. Maybe 6th then.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #1153 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:37 pm »
I don't know why people are so doom and gloom after the tough start we've had. Sunderland and Blackpool at home are our next 2 games. 6 points.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #1154 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:46 pm »
Just noticed our last game is against Villa at theirs. Can see Houllier making sure it's Villa who get in to the Europa League at our expense on the last day.

Not that I'm that bothered about that right now.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1155 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:53 pm »
Outplayed and outfought. its going to be a long old season.
Didnt deserve to win like some people are saying.
YNWA

Offline Milly

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • JFT 96
« Reply #1156 on: September 19, 2010, 06:50:00 pm »
Shame about the result, we could of won it.
Maxi was terrible, so quiet and ineffective.
Poulsen played really well. Held the midfield, didnt create much no, but he made a lot of tackles. Looked a lot better.
Meireles looked good, and so did Gerrard. The 3 in the middle looked solid, they could overrun and dominate a smaller team for sure.
Cole was quiet but the glimpses he had were good.
Torres was poor again; he didnt get much, but didnt make much with what he had anyway.
Konchesky was good at full-back against Nani.

We lost it when we took Meireles off for Jova and Konchesky for Agger. Meireles was playing well and so was Konchesky. The cross for their 3rd goal wouldnt of happened if they didnt come off (yeah, I understand they probably needed to come off - fatigue).

Would love to see Meireles - Poulsen - Gerrard with Cole infront and Torres and Ngog upfront week in, week out. It would beat most teams.

Eh? Which fucking game were you watching Poulsen is so slow to move the ball it's untrue and Nani fucking tortured Konchesky... fuck me some fuckers want to take the red tinted glasses off we were fucking shite
Smash it ??

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #1157 on: September 19, 2010, 06:50:43 pm »
Of course we can finish above City and Spurs. But we need to play to win if we are to have a chance.

Opinions differ of course and thats fair enough but for me its far too early to be writing Roy off and we have to lower our expectations , partly because of the owners , but mostly because of the managers ways of working. The players need time to adjust to that.
I honestly believe that once they do we can really battle for the league and the cups but its going to take a while, maybe a whole season.

Offline Fordy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1158 on: September 19, 2010, 06:50:50 pm »
I think we'll finish higher than Villa I don't see us finishing higher than spurs. Maybe 6th then.

Spurs will suffer due to CL. Its new to them and they were lucky to beat Wolves yesterday and I think they lost to Wigan after their other CL match.

Offline HFD

• info.com
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Will we ever learn....
    • The Truth.
« Reply #1159 on: September 19, 2010, 06:51:18 pm »
Get a grip mate , if you bite to things like that you lose the argument straight away. Best leave it.

Sorry mate, but there's no way slurgie should be allowed to get away with comments like that.

A one word riposte would have done the job - Nani