Author Topic: Man Utd vs Liverpool-In Game Commentary & Post game shite...  (Read 150882 times)

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
Re: Man Utd vs Liverpool-In Game Commentary & Post game shite...
« Reply #960 on: September 19, 2010, 05:16:47 pm »
If our first 5 fixtures were WBA h. Wigan a. Stoke h. West Ham a. Blackpool h. would we have 15 points just like Chelsea ? We have suffered from having an opening fixture list from hell.

Yep.

However, 5 points is still inadequte.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: September 19, 2010, 05:17:06 pm »
Typical LFC at Old Trafford performance really.

It wasn't though. Today was different to what I've seen us do there over the last few years.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #962 on: September 19, 2010, 05:17:37 pm »
He's right lads.

Keep paying your money to the club, buy a pie and tea at least once per half and make sure you pick up a jester hat on the way home from the club store. Only by feeding the yanks more money will we ever turn the corner and come out the other side with a new stadium, #19 and 72 virgins each.

Insh'Hicksallah
:D

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #963 on: September 19, 2010, 05:17:52 pm »
That reminds me, what's happened to The Divine Ponytail?
Probably building himself up for his utterly unsurprising rebirth as a clueless but extremely loud and vehement critic of Hodgson's. I suspect he'll be back if we don't get good results in the upcoming run of games, conveniently forgetting/ignoring his previous views.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #964 on: September 19, 2010, 05:18:12 pm »
I missed the entire game.

But I have 4 questions

1. How did we play?

2. Any positives from our display?

3. Were any of the supers subs (Babel, Pacheco) introduced to change the game in our favour?

4. Heard Nando was awful again. Does he look fit enough to play or is he not bothered? If the second, has it come to a point where he is now undroppable regardless of performance?

Answers? If you feel like it.

Tactic wise, Roy needs to get his team playing for the full 90, and not for just the last 45.

As football games last for 90 minutes you may have put the finger on the major flaw in Roy's battle plan...
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline A_T

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #965 on: September 19, 2010, 05:18:36 pm »
Man U were all over us - we were flattered to get it back to 2-2 really.
Dignity and honour, carrying us upwards, upwards into the heavens of Eternity

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #966 on: September 19, 2010, 05:18:36 pm »
Next 3 games  need 9 points, sunderland, everton and blackpool, anything less and the shit will well and truely hit the fan
By the way after 5 games we are 10 points behind Chelsea, yes 5 games

Offline yusendo

• Main Stander
    • daily lfc news
« Reply #967 on: September 19, 2010, 05:19:16 pm »
I'm a Muslim and I couldn't give a fuck. They're just words, and the more you're offended the more people will try to offend you. Get over yourself.
Well i'm sorry you're so fucking sensitive about it. If you can't take something with a pinch of salt then i'm sorry to say it, the internet is the fucking wrong place for you lad.

ok. fair enough, its just seeing people i hate the most (tom n hicks) and islamic words. kinda get me on my nerves. hopefully nothing harm done. ynwa
http://www.liverpool-reds.info/
IN EVERY HEART RED STRENGTH - OUR HEARTS ARE MANY - OUR STRENGTH YOUR ENVY

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #968 on: September 19, 2010, 05:19:55 pm »
So was Rafa so i have heard a million times this season already !
What has that got to do with my post?

Quote from: Phil M on Today at 04:43:16 PM
Lucas was missed today.

Quote from: Papal Gimp on Today at 04:45:51 PM
So was Dirk

Hence so was Rafa ! As many are saying .
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 05:23:37 pm by pjl220874 »
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Offline shockwave_dave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #969 on: September 19, 2010, 05:20:15 pm »
Next 3 games  need 9 points, sunderland, everton and blackpool, anything less and the shit will well and truely hit the fan

No point in us worrying about Chelsea

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #970 on: September 19, 2010, 05:20:41 pm »
If our first 5 fixtures were WBA h. Wigan a. Stoke h. West Ham a. Blackpool h. would we have 15 points just like Chelsea ? We have suffered from having an opening fixture list from hell
Yep.

However, 5 points is still inadequte.
Lets see if we get 15 points from those fixtures whtn they arrive

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #971 on: September 19, 2010, 05:20:52 pm »
Lucas was missed today.

So was Dirk

Ah ok didn't quite know what the tone of the post was.... but agree

Offline shockwave_dave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #972 on: September 19, 2010, 05:21:28 pm »
Lucas was missed today.

So was Dirk

Don't even get this attitude. Rafa's record against united in his early years with us, was shite

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #973 on: September 19, 2010, 05:22:21 pm »

But I have 4 questions

1. How did we play? Mostly unispired. Pretty passing but no end product. Deserved to get beaten. 3-2 flattered us.
2. Any positives from our display?Gerrard's free kick. Raul looks the real deal - he's gonna be a good un.

3. Were any of the supers subs (Babel, Pacheco) introduced to change the game in our favour? Ngog came on at 2-0 down and we came back to 2-2. Not really Ngog's doing but we were better when he came on.

4. Heard Nando was awful again. Does he look fit enough to play or is he not bothered? If the second, has it come to a point where he is now undroppable regardless of performance? Better today in some ways. Mostly isolated as our midfield passed to each other but not him.

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #974 on: September 19, 2010, 05:23:20 pm »
ok. fair enough, its just seeing people i hate the most (tom n hicks) and islamic words. kinda get me on my nerves. hopefully nothing harm done. ynwa

Oh. Right. Now i see your point. In that case i do apologise. Linking them two twats with your religion is extremely degrading and sickening. I thought you were being precious about it in general :D

No harm - no foul.

On another slightly related, politically incorrect note, there's an Iranian guy at my work. He offered me tips on best practices for burning effigies and flags. Top lad he is.
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline Skuzzlebutt

• Legacy Fan
  • Hulk share opinion!!
« Reply #975 on: September 19, 2010, 05:23:41 pm »

But I have 4 questions

1. How did we play?  Crap

2. Any positives from our display?  Raul's second half

3. Were any of the supers subs (Babel, Pacheco) introduced to change the game in our favour?  Jovanovich, N'Gog and Agger were used with no effect on the game

4. Heard Nando was awful again. Does he look fit enough to play or is he not bothered? If the second, has it come to a point where he is now undroppable regardless of performance?  He won us the penalty and the free kick, never had a shot in the scond half, our build up play was good until the final third of the pitch, no crosses looked troubling and no service to Nando.  He was feeding on scraps all day.

I'll tell you waht I do feel like, I'm going the chippy in Prescot for me dinner, Chinese tonight lads woohoo.

We're gonna win the league-omiter

[00.........................................................]

V5. 2013 edition.  Optimism levels rusted solid.  We're givin' her all she's got Captain!!!

Offline A_T

• Main Stander
« Reply #976 on: September 19, 2010, 05:24:11 pm »

Some perspective though Chelsea have had among their 5 softest matches of the whole season - we've had 3 of our toughest.
Dignity and honour, carrying us upwards, upwards into the heavens of Eternity

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #977 on: September 19, 2010, 05:25:11 pm »
This is ultimately unproductive and it will split the fanbase at a time when the opposite is necessary

The owners split the fans by sacking a manager for standing up to them and replacing him with a manager that many supporters clearly felt was not up to the job.

The stats posted earlier regarding Hodgson's away record in the Prem hardly made him a top candidate for the post did it?

Here to steady the ship?

Here to convince the paying customers that icebergs aren't that bad really morelike.
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline yusendo

• Main Stander
    • daily lfc news
« Reply #978 on: September 19, 2010, 05:25:36 pm »

Don't even get this attitude. Rafa's record against united in his early years with us, was shite

Agree, i think its only fair to compare tonights results with rafa first performance against the mancs.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #979 on: September 19, 2010, 05:25:37 pm »
1. How did we play?

They were all over us for the first 15 mins or so. Very lucky not to go 1 or 2 down. After this we got hold of the ball, and held onto it well enough, although had no penetration whatsoever. We had no width, and Maxi/Cole out wide just didn't work for us. When Maxi was replaced by Ngog on about 50 mins, and we sent 2 up front, we pretty much immediately looked better and created a couple of reasonable chances, both of which the Manc defenders gifted us (a pen and a fk). At the back, we were good when the ball was on the ground, but woeful when the ball came in the air (3 goals all from the air). I'd probably give us a 4/10 all up to be honest.

2. Any positives from our display?

Held onto the ball well. Raul is a great addition to the squad. Cole looked lively, and Gerrard can still deliver from a set piece.

3. Were any of the supers subs (Babel, Pacheco) introduced to change the game in our favour?

A positive sub? Yeah right ;)

4. Heard Nando was awful again. Does he look fit enough to play or is he not bothered? If the second, has it come to a point where he is now undroppable regardless of performance?

Looked pretty despondant, and gave away the ball pretty easily at times, but to be fair, he did cause enough panic in the manc defenders to earn us the pen and a fk that Gerrard scored from.

Offline I will always be singing YNWA

• Anny Roader
« Reply #980 on: September 19, 2010, 05:26:52 pm »
this is the starting lineup i want to see for all leauge games from now on

reina
kelly        Soto  Agger   Aurelio(if fit)
                  lucas  Raul
gerrard          joe cole             jovanovic
                     Torres

Bench: Kuyt, Ngog, carra, poulsen, babel, jones

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #981 on: September 19, 2010, 05:27:03 pm »
Classless that.

Your well articulated adulation for Rafa shows you to be a smart and insightful fan. However, you undermine these well thought-out sentiments with this kind of exaggeration. Furthermore, whether you like or not, you and others are creating and recruiting a band of fans to adhere to your incredibly unhelpful and spiteful comments. This is ultimately unproductive and it will split the fanbase at a time when the opposite is necessary.

Well, it was a bit tongue in cheek, but I respect your opinion.

The thing is, I find it really very difficult to get behind and support someone who has been hired by everything I hate about this club and everything I absolutely despise about football in general. I'm basically unable to show compassion or support for someone brought in to be a yes man by the very people we want rid of. I find it difficult to get past the FACT that his record in this league, bar one good season last year, is appalling, and that he's here to do their bidding.

I'll admit one thing, none of that is his fault. But I'm not going to pussyfoot around the fact that he isn't good enough, and in comparison to our last manager (who hilariously was deemed not good enough) is the bottom of the barrell. Our ex-manager went straight to the European and Italian Champions, and we got someone who has been around a lot, with hardly any success, and managed Fulham. I'm just finding that difficult to accept, and if I'm to fully understand why Roy Hodgson deserves to be manager of Liverpool FC then I'm afraid I need to have something to go on. Right now there's nothing to suggest that's coming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to start going around shouting "Hodgson out!" and expecting people to join in, I'm just saying he needs to prove he deserves this job.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #982 on: September 19, 2010, 05:27:24 pm »
People need to look at the bigger picture here, our performances have been shocking.
We scored today from 2 set pieces, apart from that their keeper had nothing to do, that is the worring thing
we are not battering teams, aka chelsea, arsenal, manutd, they are all averaging 3 goals a game, on in chelseas case 10
No where near enough chances created in games, we are replying on a few chances and to take one of them, its all percentages
ANother worring point was their goals, all from crosses into our box, just like i posted yesterday that would happen, birmingham also last week
bring back hyypia
we have sold quality and replaced them with average, raul looks good though

Offline richmiller1

• No! We will not let you go, let him go!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #983 on: September 19, 2010, 05:29:11 pm »
It wasn't though. Today was different to what I've seen us do there over the last few years.

Really? I've seen us go there and look unlikely to score more times than I can count in the last twenty years or so.

Inspid lifeless performances against them up the road have on the whole pretty much been our calling card in the league ..........they certainly were for the first few years under Rafa, and Ged didnt start all that cleverly against them either.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #984 on: September 19, 2010, 05:29:33 pm »
this is the starting lineup i want to see for all leauge games from now on

reina
kelly        Soto  Agger   Aurelio(if fit)
                  lucas  Raul
gerrard          joe cole             jovanovic
                     Torres

Bench: Kuyt, Ngog, carra, poulsen, babel, jones

Generally agree, although would prefer Skrtl to Soto, Kuyt to Jovanovic, and Pacheco to Poulsen

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #985 on: September 19, 2010, 05:30:12 pm »
I wouldn't want to disappoint the Hodgson Army.
Of all the short sighted 'not getting it' posts I've had the displeasure to read, that takes the biscuit.

Hodgson's army! :lmao your what, 12?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline silver 5 star

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #986 on: September 19, 2010, 05:30:51 pm »
The thing is, I find it really very difficult to get behind and support someone who has been hired by everything I hate about this club and everything I absolutely despise about football in general. I'm basically unable to show compassion or support for someone brought in to be a yes man by the very people we want rid of. I find it difficult to get past the FACT that his record in this league, bar one good season last year, is appalling, and that he's here to do their bidding.

THIS.
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #987 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:10 pm »
To cut it short, I'll be saving my proper analysis for TTT where people with sense will debate aspects of the game.
But for what it's worth on here, Hodgson did brilliantly to change to a 442, but then tried to jump the shark by introducing needless changes while we were in the ascendency, which backfired spectacularly.

Offline LiverpoolForever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exit Calm new single ''The Rapture'' out Feb 18.
« Reply #988 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:13 pm »
Can I have some of whatever Roy's been drinking?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/roy-s-united-verdict

"Our goal at the start of the season was to compete for a Champions League place, but perhaps that means you are automatically going to compete for the league because quite often the difference between first and fourth place isn't a vast number of points.

"If we are good enough to get into the top four, who knows, maybe we can get closer to the number one position.

"I won't say we can't do it, nor will I say we can do it."

Offline yusendo

• Main Stander
    • daily lfc news
« Reply #989 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:14 pm »
Oh. Right. Now i see your point. In that case i do apologise. Linking them two twats with your religion is extremely degrading and sickening. I thought you were being precious about it in general :D

No harm - no foul.

On another slightly related, politically incorrect note, there's an Iranian guy at my work. He offered me tips on best practices for burning effigies and flags. Top lad he is.

haha thats interesting, i would like to learn that. frankly i hate the violence that some moslem has done. i guess nothing is perfect.

back to topic now. :)

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #990 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:17 pm »

Totally agree as i have said in a previous post below lets see how the season pans out as people are already drawing comparisons at such an early stage and all this Rafa V Roy is embarassing  . Yes were all unhappy we were beaten and even more so because its the Mancs but if comparisons need to be made then draw them up at the end of the season and base them upon last seasons performance by Rafa and this seasons performance by Roy .

Look who we lost points to last season and compare at the end , here it is

We have lost to Man City away and Man Utd away , so when we start losing to teams equal to Wigan Athletic , Sunderland , Portsmouth , Fulham aswell as losing to the usual suspects like Chelsea home and away and Arsenal home and away and Villa home and Spurs away and Utd away as per today and drawing with the likes Stoke , Blackburn , Wolves and West Brom and Birmingham just like we have already this , we have lots to moan about as take along hard look at last seasons campaign with what appears to be a squad stronger than what we have now and thats what happened , so let the season play out then judge the Managers imho .
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #991 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:30 pm »
Firstly, I was a fan of Rafa's. I support Roy because he's our manager, but I have to admit, my heart sank when he came into the frame let alone took the helms. It's moot now though, because he should be supported for managing our team. Rafa doesn't anymore.

I'm not being facetious here, but do you draw a line between supporting the manager and supporting upper management at the club? Because the previous manager was hired by a different regime, one that we didn't have much in the way of outward hatred for. This one was appointed by folks who we have the utmost contempt for. Does that not play into your thinking, because it certainly plays into mine. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just trying to explain my own complex feelings. 

It would help if Hodgson gave me some pride. Today was the perfect opportunity. A United team that's shit at the back, that is shipping goals, that cannot hold a lead, that just sufferred a devastating injury to their best wide player, that has a so-called World Class forward that's firing blanks, and that just coughed up 2 goals in the 90th minute to an abject Everton side. Ferguson comes out pre-match and completely changes the subject, suggesting Rafa was shit, and our owners aren't that bad (it should be noted that United fans are fucking furious that Ginsoak doesn't embrace their Norwich scarves).

We on the other hand haven't started out very badly, sure it could be better, but we were on a high having won 4-1 midweek, and we could have taken advantage. Hodgson could have gotten into Ginsoak's head, talking about how they're blowing leads right left and center, or something along those lines. He could have gotten a result, which would have gone a long way towards cementing the support that you so crave. But he didn't. Instead the word Berbaflop will forever now be countered with hattrick against Liverpool.

He's not doing himself any favours. They were there for the taking today. And we couldn't take advantage.

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #992 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:50 pm »
The most worrying thing for me today was Nando, he looks really short of confidence and fitness and most importantly his body language was not good from what I saw
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Offline banksybanks

• Legacy Fan
  • Oranges and cigarettes
« Reply #993 on: September 19, 2010, 05:32:32 pm »
Thought we were awful in all honesty. For a change, I think the scoreline was not a fair reflection of the game. We looked like we were hanging on from the very first minute. Defence was all over the place - how much room were they getting? Especially Berbatov?

Bloody rubbish performance, and as much I thought things may go quite well when Roy came in, I can see we're looking more like Fulham with every game. We are not a club who should be going to OT, and sitting back getting battered about the place, but that's what we're turning into.

Yes, we've had a tricky start to the season, but 3 years ago, in fact even last season, how many people would have been satisfied with 4 points from Arsenal, City, WBA, B'ham, United?

Unless things take a big change for the better, we're not even going to touch the top 4 this season.

Offline marko35s

• Kopite
« Reply #994 on: September 19, 2010, 05:32:42 pm »
Agree, i think its only fair to compare tonights results with rafa first performance against the mancs.
Yes completely fair, its not like Roy has ever had the chance to play the Mancs before has he...

Offline I will always be singing YNWA

• Anny Roader
« Reply #995 on: September 19, 2010, 05:33:08 pm »
Generally agree, although would prefer Skrtl to Soto, Kuyt to Jovanovic, and Pacheco to Poulsen

i just think all we need to do is play this formation week in week out (playing kelly and agger in particular), and press the opponent like we used to, we will be just fine, this team is not much worse than the one we have in 2007.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #996 on: September 19, 2010, 05:34:23 pm »
Really? I've seen us go there and look unlikely to score more times than I can count in the last twenty years or so.

Inspid lifeless performances against them up the road have on the whole pretty much been our calling card in the league ..........they certainly were for the first few years under Rafa, and Ged didnt start all that cleverly against them either.

We may have been set up defensively previously, but we let Man Utd play today and didn't press them at all, let them work the ball and get crosses in against players who are presently struggling with balls into the box. Offensively, I don't think we were set up right today, we looked ponderous in possession and I think Gerrard needed to be swapped with Meireles with Lucas brought in. That, I think, would have added more to our attacking play.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #997 on: September 19, 2010, 05:34:27 pm »
I'm not being facetious here, but do you draw a line between supporting the manager and supporting upper management at the club? Because the previous manager was hired by a different regime, one that we didn't have much in the way of outward hatred for. This one was appointed by folks who we have the utmost contempt for. Does that not play into your thinking, because it certainly plays into mine. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just trying to explain my own complex feelings. 

Just posted pretty much the same sentiments.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline silver 5 star

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #998 on: September 19, 2010, 05:35:09 pm »
Yes completely fair, its not like Roy has ever had the chance to play the Mancs before has he...

Indeed.

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #999 on: September 19, 2010, 05:36:18 pm »
wow, im a muslim. and i dont like what you're saying. careful with the words.

Inshallah means God Willing. Itha lam yashaa means if he doesn't will. Yashaa is a word that means willing. Allah sometimes wills, and sometimes doesn't. Just like many people.