The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Autocorrect request

<< < (2/5) > >>

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: SP on July  4, 2016, 01:21:46 pm ---Why should we spare people's grammar blushes?

--- End quote ---

Because it boils my piss  ;D

SP:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc please? for about half an hour on July  4, 2016, 01:32:09 pm ---Because it boils my piss  ;D

--- End quote ---

Even more of a reason not to implement it. I would of implemented it if it was not for your delicious pain.

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: SP on July  4, 2016, 01:37:16 pm ---Even more of a reason not to implement it. I would of implemented it if it was not for your delicious pain.

--- End quote ---

;D I've just come across one that would be affected while reading about article 50. It would of course have a negative affect on saying 'would of course'  :(

reddebs:
I'm all for correct grammer, it makes reading much easier but shouldn't the suggestion have been

Should have, would have, could have?

I know it's all in the context of the sentence but most of the time when people use "of" the correct word should be "have".

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: reddebs on July  4, 2016, 02:05:22 pm ---I'm all for correct grammer, it makes reading much easier but shouldn't the suggestion have been

Should have, would have, could have?

I know it's all in the context of the sentence but most of the time when people use "of" the correct word should be "have".

--- End quote ---

It was for the incorrect usage to be corrected to the correct usage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version