Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Legs on Today at 11:08:40 am »
Fabinho was nowhere near as immobile as people make out now. Plus if he stayed, we would have rebuilt him. We had the technology …

I dont know mate he just couldnt run anymore but put two players who can and it would help for sure.

We are LFC though and when that happens if you get good money you move them on like all Italian clubs do they are the best in the business knowing when to say your time is up.
We probably need quite a few in, particularly with a new manager coming in - likely with a different style of play.

Hopefully, he gets a bit of backing and can add to that with some player sales to freshen up the squad.

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 11:07:27 am »
It's not over until it's over and all that, but yeah, it's over I reckon.

We look finished. In their current form, I cannot imagine this team winning the next game, never mind the next 6.

We have just won our last game away to Atalanta. They are a better side than Fulham or Everton.
« Last post by Eeyore on Today at 11:06:25 am »
Win our next two games both of which we are overwhelming favourites for and we will be 4 points ahead of City and 3 ahead of Arsenal. That then puts massive pressure on City and Arsenal.

City have some really tricky fixtures coming up.

Let's get 6 points and put real pressure on them.
Great news.

Yup. Shortlist gets shorter and shorter.
Great news.

You've got this poster on your wall..
Media and Arts / Re: Taylor Swift
« Last post by Ray K on Today at 11:05:30 am »
Does Aaron Dessner never rest?  2 National albums released last year, and co-writing and producing 15 songs on this album.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: EL: Ata 0 vs 1 Liv (3-1) Mo 7’
« Last post by Paul JH on Today at 11:04:08 am »
There's no frothing of mouths :D Its just not really that accurate, our attack has been on fire this season. You can count on one hand the amount of games we've not scored in this season, just frustratingly most of them have been in the last fortnight.

I don't think you fully get what I'm trying to say.
« Last post by deano2727 on Today at 11:02:05 am »
It's not over until it's over and all that, but yeah, it's over I reckon.

We look finished. In their current form, I cannot imagine this team winning the next game, never mind the next 6.

Media and Arts / Re: Only connect...
« Last post by Kenny's Jacket on Today at 11:01:20 am »
Pressure
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10