Author Topic: Real Madrid away, now including selling details  (Read 22233 times)

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Re: Real Madrid away, now including selling details
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2023, 12:31:33 pm »
I think so, the good old days!
Too right mate !

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2023, 12:38:18 pm »
Won't be another 5 credit sale for this will there? Not that it will be possible to get a ticket even if there is...

Can understand peoples frustration today, but tbf there was about 200 tickets for over 1,500 of us or so, so not much of a surprise

I picked up a spare for our end on the metro there back in 2014 when I had 0 credits, those were the days... :)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2023, 12:40:53 pm »
Won't be another 5 credit sale for this will there? Not that it will be possible to get a ticket even if there is...

Can understand peoples frustration today, but tbf there was about 200 tickets for over 1,500 of us or so, so not much of a surprise

I picked up a spare for our end on the metro there back in 2014 when I had 0 credits, those were the days... :)
I doubt it very much and as you have mentioned, even if there was, the same thing will happen again because the club won't address the problem because they simply don't give a fuck.

I hope I'm wrong.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Red Pat

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2023, 01:35:11 pm »
It was always going to be tough, but it’s more hindered with this website blocking obstacle, this seems to be designed for bots but instead it’s booting out genuine ticket seeking fans.  This isn’t right.  Anyone know of any workarounds to stop it?

So frustrating!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2023, 02:04:48 pm »
It was always going to be tough, but it’s more hindered with this website blocking obstacle, this seems to be designed for bots but instead it’s booting out genuine ticket seeking fans.  This isn’t right.  Anyone know of any workarounds to stop it?

So frustrating!
Use a bot, the club seemingly encourage people to use them at the expense of genuine supporters.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline bedo

• Main Stander
  • we see things they'll never see
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2023, 03:22:42 pm »
bring back window sales. 50% window 50% online

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2023, 05:34:26 pm »
There was a woman called Gaynor (Kelly?) iirc, who was very helpful years ago.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2023, 12:59:03 am »
There was a woman called Gaynor (Kelly?) iirc, who was very helpful years ago.
Joan was the one that I remember in particular, but from memory, they were all helpful and genuinely seemed like they actually wanted to help you, and more often than not, they would solve whatever the issue was without fuss.

It’s the complete opposite nowadays.

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2023, 07:58:10 am »
Joan was the one that I remember in particular, but from memory, they were all helpful and genuinely seemed like they actually wanted to help you, and more often than not, they would solve whatever the issue was without fuss.

It’s the complete opposite nowadays.
I remember Joan too. Think she used to do most of the phone messages. Spoke to her loads on the phone and it was surreal the first time I met her at the windows

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2023, 04:56:22 am »
Would have been interested to know how many uncollected tickets there’s gonna be in Madrid after the result in the 1st leg.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2023, 06:49:59 am »
Would have been interested to know how many uncollected tickets there’s gonna be in Madrid after the result in the 1st leg.

Those who don’t collect tickets should lose the credit, if that’s not what happens anyway

There’s always a small chance. Those who didn’t turn up for that Barca game should be ashamed of themselves. This is more understandable but even so, you buy you go

Even an option to return so us members who want to go have a chance
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 06:51:35 am by ScubaSteve »

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2023, 07:01:41 am »
Those who don’t collect tickets should lose the credit, if that’s not what happens anyway

There’s always a small chance. Those who didn’t turn up for that Barca game should be ashamed of themselves. This is more understandable but even so, you buy you go

Looking forward to going, why would people not go?

You have a good night on your sofa 🙄
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2023, 09:36:43 am »

Absolutely, roll on 3 weeks time, you really can't beat the euro aways  8)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2023, 09:42:14 am »
I would say virtually nil. Just might have to have a bit more sangria inside you before heading to the ground.
Pessimistically, it could also be our last away CL tie for a bit.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2023, 09:55:14 am »

Haha thanks  ;D

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2023, 12:00:27 pm »
I would say virtually nil. Just might have to have a bit more sangria inside you before heading to the ground.
Pessimistically, it could also be our last away CL tie for a bit.

That's not being pessimistic, that's being very realistic.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2023, 12:03:41 pm »

If the ticket remains uncollected the credit is removed

TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS
Full ticket collection details will be sent in the lead-up to the game to every supporter named on the online form, using the email address and mobile number provided on the online form.

LFC can confirm the following regarding the ticket collection point:

It will be in a central location in Madrid.
It will open on the evening of Tuesday March 14 and throughout the day on matchday. Opening times will be confirmed on the email we send leading up to the game.
ONLY the supporter named on the online form will be able to collect their own ticket with photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS.

IF the ticket remains uncollected, the ticket purchase will be cancelled from the supporter record it was purchased against, with no refund given

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2023, 12:05:20 pm »
Wish the 5 credit sale was today and not last week

I'm naively thinking that it might make it easier to get tickets in the home end at least

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2023, 12:11:57 pm »
Wish the 5 credit sale was today and not last week

I'm naively thinking that it might make it easier to get tickets in the home end at least

Us mere mortals aren’t allowed to return but wouldn’t rule out a limited player/sponsor/hospitality returns sale.
Long live the King

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2023, 02:55:18 pm »
Would be a nice gesture if club give the 1800 fans a refund for the tickets for madrid away (ones who has collected of course)

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2023, 08:51:43 am »
Would be a nice gesture if club give the 1800 fans a refund for the tickets for madrid away (ones who has collected of course)

Why?
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2023, 10:02:32 am »

Why on earth would they do that 😂

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2023, 11:09:29 am »

I'm guessing you also left early the other night too....

Also, I suppose you wouldn't be going to the away leg (if you are going?) if we didn't have to collect our ticket in person (the credit means more to some fans).

Take the rough with the smooth and support the team through thick and thin!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 11:14:20 am by gravy red »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2023, 03:02:11 pm »
As a few have already asked, why on earth would they do that?

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2023, 04:26:25 pm »
I'm guessing you also left early the other night too....

Also, I suppose you wouldn't be going to the away leg (if you are going?) if we didn't have to collect our ticket in person (the credit means more to some fans).

Take the rough with the smooth and support the team through thick and thin!

Easy mate, just saying it would be a nice gesture from the club to consider for our continuous support. Some say or many have said, the club doesn't care about fans etc and the club can do more, then this could be one of a nice thing here as we are up against it in madrid with many of us are spending a few bit and bobs to get there while the Spanish police awaits us.

I know the way you support the club is better than mine, so i should be more like you in the future.

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2023, 04:30:40 pm »
As a few have already asked, why on earth would they do that?

A consideration for the club as we know all of us has spent a bit of money last season and this season travelling, this is a small allocation compared to the one we should have had and yet, not impossible, we need 4 goals away from home. A suggestion but i can see this is touchy subject

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2023, 05:05:47 pm »
A consideration for the club as we know all of us has spent a bit of money last season and this season travelling, this is a small allocation compared to the one we should have had and yet, not impossible, we need 4 goals away from home. A suggestion but i can see this is touchy subject

Have you really got a Madrid away ticket by (in your words) spending a bit of money last season and this season travelling?

If, so you’ve Done well there lad!

I’m not here to have a go (as I’m more of a reader than poster) but sometimes people’s comments do seem somewhat odd at times.

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2023, 03:29:00 pm »

Have you really got a Madrid away ticket by (in your words) spending a bit of money last season and this season travelling?

If, so you’ve Done well there lad!

I’m not here to have a go (as I’m more of a reader than poster) but sometimes people’s comments do seem somewhat odd at times.

Whether comments are odd or not, we can be nice to each other, whether we go to game or not, we can be nice too. Whether i was there 9 years ago in madrid and back there again in 2023, doesn't make me more important than anyone else. If the boys can do the impossible, then it's this club and definitely the fans can be different and better to each other unlike other clubs. (e.g. champions league final 2022) and surely the club can do a nice gesture from time to time.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #148 on: March 4, 2023, 10:51:39 am »
They seem to sell tickets almost one game at a time and they have three home games (Atletico, Barcelona and Espanyol) before they play us.

Tickets went on sale to “Madridistas Premium” holders this morning. I know several people who bought these in the hope that we’d be allowed to buy tickets. I quoted my hostel address in Madrid as my address and we had a Spanish credit card lined up to buy the tickets.

It didn’t work. They must have filtered out IP addresses from the UK  :(

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: March 4, 2023, 01:02:49 pm »
Tickets went on sale to “Madridistas Premium” holders this morning. I know several people who bought these in the hope that we’d be allowed to buy tickets. I quoted my hostel address in Madrid as my address and we had a Spanish credit card lined up to buy the tickets.

It didn’t work. They must have filtered out IP addresses from the UK  :(

Try a vpn?

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #150 on: March 4, 2023, 02:27:21 pm »
With hindsight, not a bad idea. But, from what I can see, they aren’t especially cheap and we’d have to set up yet another Madridista Premium.

At least, I managed to book a discounted Bernabeu tour for the day before the game  :-\

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #151 on: March 6, 2023, 01:36:57 pm »
I wonder when we find out pick up location
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: March 6, 2023, 02:13:16 pm »
Anyone manage to get any in the RM General Sale?

Won't work for me, and doubt a VPN would be any use because my card is obviously a UK one which they will block

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: March 6, 2023, 06:12:35 pm »
Anyone manage to get any in the RM General Sale?

Won't work for me, and doubt a VPN would be any use because my card is obviously a UK one which they will block

Might find a few Season Ticket holders outside the ground willing to take you in on a spare...it's common at Camp Nou & Bernebeu
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: March 7, 2023, 03:15:32 pm »
Anyone any idea of roughly how many?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #156 on: March 7, 2023, 04:57:10 pm »
I wonder when we find out pick up location
FAQs say Friday

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #157 on: March 8, 2023, 08:19:57 am »
Got in at 0816, sold out

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #158 on: March 8, 2023, 08:20:36 am »
Queue position 3,118 - the dream dies again!

Should I still be seeing ‘more than an hour’ with a queue position like that though? Can’t remember the last time I didn’t see those dreaded four words when attempting to get tickets when they’ve shut the site beforehand

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: March 8, 2023, 08:22:50 am »
I'm more than an hour with 1,379
Liverpool ist Rad!