Poll

I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God

I shall say this humbly and with all my heart! God Save the King!
I shall mumble this somewhat
Meh
Not too happy about this
What a load of shite
I like Cheese, but not Royal Cheese. Royal cheese sucks ass!

Author Topic: The Monarchy*  (Read 186901 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Monarchy*
« Reply #3880 on: January 12, 2023, 09:49:37 am »
To be fair that’s one decent argument against those who say he’s not Charles’s son. Proper royal hairline.

He looks a hell of a lot like his uncle on his Ma's side. Not wanting to say anything about inbreeding in Royal circles.......
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3881 on: January 12, 2023, 09:57:16 am »
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3882 on: January 12, 2023, 10:24:59 am »
Erm. It's fake! ::)

https://twitter.com/LLBiggers/status/1613283881188265984

Edit: Or, maybe not!

https://twitter.com/LLBiggers/status/1613289036029874201

I'm confused. ???
it's real, somehow!

the guy has verbal diarrhoea and doesn't seem to have got over the novelty of sharing his every thought. he'd have been a natural on myspace

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3883 on: January 12, 2023, 10:28:10 am »
I'm in work so can't play the video, what did he actually say?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3884 on: January 12, 2023, 10:30:03 am »

He said that his mum used an Elizabeth Arden cream on her lips. He then put it on his cock.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #3885 on: January 12, 2023, 10:32:48 am »
Oh ffs Harry please just shut the fuck up.

What a tool.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3886 on: January 12, 2023, 10:32:53 am »

Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3887 on: January 12, 2023, 10:34:13 am »
Why do people always speculate on "President F.arage"? He's stood for election to Parliament 7 times, and been unsuccessful every time, even in some really Brexity areas. He'd have absolutely no chance of being elected President if he went to the country as a whole.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3888 on: January 12, 2023, 10:36:01 am »
Could he not find a doctor himself?  Honestly
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3889 on: January 12, 2023, 10:39:01 am »
Why do people always speculate on "President F.arage"? He's stood for election to Parliament 7 times, and been unsuccessful every time, even in some really Brexity areas. He'd have absolutely no chance of being elected President if he went to the country as a whole.

It’s even debatable if the likes of Johnson would get enough support.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3890 on: January 12, 2023, 10:39:40 am »
Could he not find a doctor himself?  Honestly
think it's safe to say that he qualifies as too posh to function

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3891 on: January 12, 2023, 11:01:44 am »

What a tool.

Only once it perked up with the application of the cream.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3892 on: January 12, 2023, 11:02:48 am »
He said that his mum used an Elizabeth Arden cream on her lips. He then put it on his cock.

;D

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #3893 on: January 13, 2023, 02:46:41 pm »
I was in Waterstones there, they hadnt got his book

The woman behind the counter asked "do you want the pdf file instead"

Told her "no i Dont want the uncles book"
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #3894 on: January 13, 2023, 02:57:18 pm »
I was in Waterstones there, they hadnt got his book

The woman behind the counter asked "do you want the pdf file instead"

Told her "no i Dont want the uncles book"

:thumbup
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3895 on: January 13, 2023, 08:41:47 pm »

:lmao

That's the kind of thing you'd find posted on here in The Boozer
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3896 on: January 13, 2023, 09:33:03 pm »

That's the kind of thing you'd find posted on here in The Boozer
To be fair, if this was a comedian telling this tale, we'd just be laughing. I've had a couple of mates tell me embarrassing stuff to do with their penis or balls and hospital visits (which caused much hilarity for the rest of us), but they did not write about it in a book. It is surprising to hear a Prince putting out there this kind of stuff for everyone to read, but is it that bad? It is funny, no matter how you look at it. ;D
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3897 on: January 15, 2023, 08:45:24 am »
Read that William and Kate visited the Royal the other day. The amount of hatred in Liverpool towards them and yet I see and read the comments that they all seem happy to meet them....

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3898 on: January 15, 2023, 09:25:41 am »
I could not bring myself to read an autobiography where the writer uses the words ‘chap’ and ‘todger.’

Offline thejbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3899 on: January 21, 2023, 10:49:43 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/21/spend-a-day-volunteering-to-mark-coronation-urges-palace?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Spend a day volunteering to mark the coronation… while Charles attends some big fuck off dinner party in a massive palace at your expense.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3900 on: January 22, 2023, 03:07:51 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/21/spend-a-day-volunteering-to-mark-coronation-urges-palace?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Spend a day volunteering to mark the coronation… while Charles attends some big fuck off dinner party in a massive palace at your expense.
Inbred posh c*nts can get to fuck. Plenty of us already do, either in their work or in volunteering. Or just contributing to their community in other intangible ways. While they avoid work and tax for a lifetime, and the hardest their employees (off our purse) appear to work is to manage the PR of an alledged nonce.

I'll enjoy the day off instead of doing those c*nts bidding
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 03:11:45 am by classycarra »

Online jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3901 on: January 22, 2023, 08:48:42 pm »

I’d volunteer to help get rid of these leeching, noncey bastards once and for all

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #3902 on: January 28, 2023, 01:34:31 pm »
If ever there were any doubt that the Daily Telegraph has long since ceased to be a serious publication :lmao

I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3903 on: February 19, 2023, 07:52:28 pm »
Harry and Megan are considering suing South Park…

Please do not watch the South Park episode in question.  We wouldn’t want to be mocking people with no sense of humour would we?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3904 on: February 19, 2023, 08:06:14 pm »

Please do not watch the South Park episode in question.  We wouldn’t want to be mocking people with no sense of humour would we?
OK. That had caused me to look look some clips from the episode - I might have to watch it all now! :)

I have to wonder  - if the reports are true - on what grounds the couple expect to sue. Especially as they are public figures in the US where freedom of expression doctrines are so strong. ::)
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3905 on: February 19, 2023, 08:07:43 pm »
The three fundamental rules of civilisation are these:

Never invade Iran
Never invade Russia
Never try to sue South Park.
W

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3906 on: February 19, 2023, 08:17:29 pm »
OK. That had caused me to look look some clips from the episode - I might have to watch it all now! :)

I have to wonder  - if the reports are true - on what grounds the couple expect to sue. Especially as they are public figures in the US where freedom of expression doctrines are so strong. ::)

From what I've learned about US litigation from Trump, you have to prove you suffered reputational damage that harmed your earning potential or cost you money (or some such...)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3907 on: February 19, 2023, 08:33:23 pm »

A return to form for South Park, one of the best episodes in a while.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3908 on: February 19, 2023, 08:42:18 pm »
I don't get it. The episode was about the prince of Canada and his wife, it had nothing to do with them 🤔.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3909 on: February 19, 2023, 08:51:04 pm »
If you’re ever the subject of South Park, the only response that leaves you without egg on your face is to laugh at yourself even if it hurts….
It’s like when Sandra Bullock picked up her Razzie…
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3910 on: February 19, 2023, 09:32:48 pm »
From what I've learned about US litigation from Trump, you have to prove you suffered reputational damage that harmed your earning potential or cost you money (or some such...)
It is a lot harder than that. You also need to prove malice in any false allegations if you are a public figure.

And I've just found out that South Park is no longer available on Netflix. :(

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3911 on: February 20, 2023, 05:07:55 am »
I don't get it. The episode was about the prince of Canada and his wife, it had nothing to do with them .

That would probably be South Park’s defence ;D

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 05:26:08 am by killer-heels »

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3912 on: February 20, 2023, 06:41:19 am »
I don't get it. The episode was about the prince of Canada and his wife, it had nothing to do with them 🤔.

Technically, the current head of state of Canada is this fella:

Also, making them Canadian will probably prevent any lawyers getting involved for slander/defamation.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3913 on: February 20, 2023, 07:59:57 am »

Certainly not.

You Have to Respect Their Privacy.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #3914 on: February 20, 2023, 08:38:34 am »
Certainly not.

How about you respect my authoritah.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3915 on: February 20, 2023, 08:58:48 am »
They are probably trying to track down the Earl of Halifax for farting in Megan’s face.

Or maybe Harry is offended that it was claimed he had a blue penis?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3916 on: February 20, 2023, 10:06:10 am »
GB News wanking themselves over South Park.   

I hope Harry writes another book
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3917 on: February 20, 2023, 10:26:00 am »

You watch GB News? :o

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3918 on: February 20, 2023, 10:29:08 am »
Certainly not.

It's a Worldwide Privacy Tour!

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3919 on: February 20, 2023, 04:26:14 pm »

Including a chapter where his missus knocks back Piers Morons unwanted overtures