Author Topic: Villarreal 2022: semi final  (Read 24449 times)

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Villarreal 2022: semi final
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2022, 07:18:17 pm »
I’d imagine tomorrow they’ll announce. With sale on Monday

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2022, 11:49:30 am »
https://villarrealcf.es/en/news/item/34112-official-statement
Good news that it’s actual tickets though and they won’t be what the club stupidly calls ‘printed e-tickets’.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2022, 11:51:53 am »
Good news that it’s actual tickets though and they won’t be what the club stupidly calls ‘printed e-tickets’.

Fingers crossed high risk doesn’t mean minimum entitlement. But if their worry is Liverpool fans in the home end (as it seems to be), giving us the full away area should be better to achieve that aim.
Long live the King

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2022, 12:12:08 pm »
Excuse for Franco's finest to get tooled up......again
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2022, 12:39:52 pm »
the high risk of some Liverpool fans and Villarreal fans becoming mates  :o
YNWA.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2022, 01:13:03 pm »
A joke how Villa away details are out before Villarreal away details

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2022, 01:14:39 pm »
https://villarrealcf.es/en/news/item/34112-official-statement
sports commission against violence, tolerance, racisk and xenophobia, what a load of wank

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2022, 03:53:09 pm »
Wonder could I get away with my northern Ireland address for this or will I have to "move" to Spain to buy tickets

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2022, 03:54:54 pm »
Full selling details for the Villareal away game will be released on Saturday 23 April. We will be receiving 2062 tickets for qualifying supporters, with the first sale taking place from 8.15am on Tuesday 26 April.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2022, 03:55:53 pm »
Full selling details for the Villareal away game will be released on Saturday 23 April. We will be receiving 2062 tickets for qualifying supporters, with the first sale taking place from 8.15am on Tuesday 26 April.
announcement about an announcement, all tickets posted

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2022, 03:55:56 pm »

That should be 3 out of 4 from 2019/20 season as we had Genk and Saltzburg

Online LeggerLFC16

• Kemlynite
  • KOP 207
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2022, 04:00:31 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/villarreal-v-liverpool-fc-3-may-2022-0800pm-189

no links from ticket availability page on site, but page for tickets is live

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2022, 04:01:32 pm »
confirmed on twitter it'll be posted thankfully.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2022, 04:04:07 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/villarreal-v-liverpool-fc-3-may-2022-0800pm-189

no links from ticket availability page on site, but page for tickets is live
3 guaranteed, 2 and 1 sales announced but not guaranteed

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2022, 04:05:43 pm »
Guaranteed supporters have 6 hours to buy tickets but those on 2 have nearly 40 hours? Fuck is that about. 1 sale ends on Friday morning before the weekend

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2022, 04:11:36 pm »
Think they’ve done it like this - not putting full selling details until tomorrow - because they’re still deciding impact on potential final.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 04:30:51 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2022, 04:13:07 pm »
Think they’ve done it like this - not putting full selling details until next week - because they’re still deciding impact on potential final.
details tomorrow when they can't be reached for 2 days, definitely something big inside those details

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2022, 05:17:28 pm »
3 credits 19/20 guaranteed. Tuesday 8:15 sale. 2 credits 19/20 Tuesday 3pm sale

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2022, 05:36:22 pm »
Details

Offline LukeFurey

• Boys Pen
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2022, 06:07:25 pm »
Going to be a mess this ticket sale. I’m hoping it goes to general but I fly on the Monday, won’t be able to post on the Friday because it’s bank holiday Monday. Looking forward to chaos ! Only way with our ticket office.

If anyone is struggling for a place to stay me and a few other reds have a house no far from the ground. Could do with a hand sorting tickets though.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2022, 06:14:05 pm »
Going to be a mess this ticket sale. I’m hoping it goes to general but I fly on the Monday, won’t be able to post on the Friday because it’s bank holiday Monday. Looking forward to chaos ! Only way with our ticket office.

If anyone is struggling for a place to stay me and a few other reds have a house no far from the ground. Could do with a hand sorting tickets though.
doubt it goes past the 2+ but no idea why they have 40hrs to buy before it drops to 1

Offline LukeFurey

• Boys Pen
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2022, 06:21:10 pm »
doubt it goes past the 2+ but no idea why they have 40hrs to buy before it drops to 1

I’m out there anyway so hopefully be some spares knocking about. Just a shame the credits aren’t counting been 3 of the aways. Got two for Inter and allocation was similar, pretty sure you’ve got to be vaccinated to go too. Villarreal is in the middle of nowhere. Just gotta try keep the hopes high! Hope people aren’t buying for creds because I imagine it’ll be uncredited.

If it’s credited will be pretty unfair on people buying for the previous games.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2022, 06:24:19 pm »
I’m out there anyway so hopefully be some spares knocking about. Just a shame the credits aren’t counting been 3 of the aways. Got two for Inter and allocation was similar, pretty sure you’ve got to be vaccinated to go too. Villarreal is in the middle of nowhere. Just gotta try keep the hopes high! Hope people aren’t buying for creds because I imagine it’ll be uncredited.

if It wasn't the semi final I'd be more confident but the allocation is shite and the first load of euro aways have sold well this year, the bigger allocations for Madrid, Benfica and AC allowed them to drop

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2022, 11:51:57 pm »

Been discussed a bit before how the credits weren't counting this season, in UCL aways, well that is how i understood it. So i don't think it should count now.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2022, 02:29:30 am »
If it counts those on 2 will be hard, if it doesn't count those on 1 will get a chance
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2022, 06:43:54 am »
I take it that the 3 games from 19/20 season are Napoli, Genk and Salzburg. Is that correct?
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2022, 06:57:10 am »
I take it that the 3 games from 19/20 season are Napoli, Genk and Salzburg. Is that correct?
3/4 Aleti too

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2022, 10:09:07 am »
Credit not counting for the final just been announced just like all the euro aways this season. Will either be all 6 homes from this season in a ballot if we reach the final or all 6 plus 1 away from 19/20 guaranteed then all 6 in a ballot

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2022, 10:13:31 am »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Champions League semi-final second leg against Villarreal on Tuesday May 3.

The match at Estadio de la Ceramica is scheduled to kick off at 8pm BST (9pm local time).

The club has received an allocation of 2,062 tickets for this all-ticket fixture. In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 240 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket prices: £58.44

Within the allocation are 754 restricted-view tickets priced at £41.75.

Ticket sale details: Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased the following Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season:

Atletico Madrid
FC Salzburg
KRC Genk
SSC Napoli
First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased THREE or more of the above Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 8.15am until 2.30pm on Tuesday April 26.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased TWO of the above Champions League away fixtures during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 3pm on Tuesday April 26 until 7.30am on Thursday April 28.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

If tickets remain, a third sale will then take place as follows:

Third sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official Members who purchased ONE of the above Champions League fixtures during the 2019-20 season.

Time of sale: From 1pm on Thursday April 28 until 7.30am on Friday April 29.

Third sale status: Not guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Ticket sales notes: Tickets are available online and you may have to queue at times.

Details required when purchasing your ticket(s)

WHEN COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM, the details of EVERY SUPPORTER ATTENDING must be provided at point of sale:

First name
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Villarreal – plane/car/coach/train
Estimated time of arrival into Villarreal
Accommodation details
Return travel date
If duplicate supporter details are provided for more than one ticket, only one ticket will be issued for that supporter. 

Fans are advised that name changes cannot be made once tickets have been purchased.

Refunds will also not be considered for duplicated supporter records.

The ‘ticket distribution’ option is not available for this fixture.

Ticket fulfilment options

1. UK post – tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking. Royal Mail delivery charge is £7.85 per booking.

2. Collect – from Anfield only. Check here from Wednesday April 27 to find out when your ticket(s) will be ready for collection.

3. Overseas post – tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.

Tickets not received in the post, damaged, or lost will not be duplicated.

Disabled: We have received three wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants priced at £58.44 per pair

Qualifying wheelchair supporters should contact us to register their interest no later than 1pm on Monday April 25 by emailing disability@liverpoolfc.com and marking the subject field as Villarreal Away.

Please note that if the number of applications exceeds the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will take place with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of European away games from the 2019-20 season.

Hospitality members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and Centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Stadium entry: The use of a mask is mandatory except when eating and drinking. Children under six years of age are exempt from use.

Ticket credits: As previously stated, tickets purchased this season WILL NOT BE USED AS CREDITS IN FUTURE SEASONS. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

As a result of the ongoing pandemic impact, AS WITH PREVIOUS ROUNDS WE WILL NOT BE USING THIS GAME AS A CREDIT DURING THE CURRENT SEASON EITHER. We do not want supporters to feel obliged to travel when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

In the event that we progress to the final, full selling details will be issued soon after this fixture.

Overseas support: We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Villarreal will be provided in the lead up to the game. 

The information provided is in conjunction with Spanish authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.                                       

For further away support information, click here.

Entry requirements into Spain

We advise that supporters refer to and meet the entry requirements on the UK Government website for the latest updates and read the conditions for stadium entry here.

Please note that Liverpool FC will not be responsible for any supporter being refused entry either into the stadium, the city of Villarreal or the country of Spain.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2022, 10:21:36 am »
Seriously tempted by the restricted views at that price. From memory they were all restricted.
Long live the King

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2022, 10:28:10 am »
Seriously tempted by the restricted views at that price. From memory they were all restricted.
Just go for a seat next to non restricted view, surely can’t be much difference and saves 15 quid.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2022, 11:08:08 am »
Restricted view I think and pick up from Anfield
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Icky

• Main Stander
  • Kemlyn Road
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2022, 11:15:57 am »
details tomorrow when they can't be reached for 2 days, definitely something big inside those details
Nope, same stuff they have said all season.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2022, 11:25:16 am »
or all 6 plus 1 away from 19/20 guaranteed then all 6 in a ballot

It will be that

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2022, 11:47:25 am »
It will be that

It will be 18/19 and 19/20 IMO. 1/2 gets you in.

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2022, 11:49:11 am »
Its all restricted, you can't see naff all from anywhere in the away end

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2022, 12:03:25 pm »
Nope, same stuff they have said all season.
super week and a half more chatting shite