Author Topic: Refundable Flights with Air France  (Read 2645 times)

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Refundable Flights with Air France
« on: February 25, 2022, 04:42:36 pm »
Because of Covid, Air France are currently offering free refunds on basic flights, for travel before 30 June 2022, if booked before 1 March 2022. If you don't want to use the flight, because of Covid, or we don't make the final, or you get cheap Ryanair ones or whatever, you can cancel them. You get a voucher which is valid for a year but can be exchanged for a proper refund whenever you like. At least that's what it says on the website and they confirmed on chat. Check for yourselves but worth having just in case.

Currently about £190 to fly out to Paris Thursday evening, back Sunday evening.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
Re: Refundable Flights with Air France
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 05:24:03 pm »
From John Lennon?

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 06:53:12 pm »

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 08:45:26 pm »
Checked this and got some flights but the conditions said "no refund" so I've bottled it.

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 09:56:40 pm »
Checked this and got some flights but the conditions said "no refund" so I've bottled it.
That's the standard terms for the flight but they are offering refunds on all flights for a limited period. Here's the bit from their website:
----------
Refunds are available on tickets purchased before March 1, 2022, up to the departure of your first flight, for all travel on or before June 30, 2022. If the fare conditions of your ticket do not allow for a refund, you will receive a voucher with a one-year validity. You can request to be refunded at any time during the 1 year following its issue date.
---------

If you're not sure ask them on chat and if you're not convinced just swerve it. If we don't get there and they won't refund, at least me and my lads will have a nice weekend break! 😁

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 10:42:06 pm »
Cheers, didn't realise this. I booked a few minutes after it was announced in the morning with easyJet via Gatwick for about £50 return. if we don't make it i'll probably still go and spend a couple days in a random Paris suburb or something, might as well for that price. would imagine most of that area of France would be relatively quiet other than the city with the CL taking the spotlight.
YNWA.

Offline PoetryInMotion96

• Anny Roader
  • His First Name Is Lucas
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2022, 10:50:57 pm »
Worth having a look. I’ve booked a flight from stansted to Eindhoven for 8 quid and a £7 bus to Paris on the Friday just for the fun of it. Probably will still go if we don’t make it and have a couple of nights in Holland tbf.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: March 4, 2022, 02:04:19 pm »
LOT AIRLINES full refund no questions asked for flights booked before 24/2 up to end of May 2022 flying to Russia

https://www.lot.com/us/en/explore/coronavirus-travel-information/procedure-rebooking-refund-ukraine

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #8 on: March 4, 2022, 02:38:10 pm »
LOT AIRLINES full refund no questions asked for flights booked before 24/2 up to end of May 2022 flying to Russia

https://www.lot.com/us/en/explore/coronavirus-travel-information/procedure-rebooking-refund-ukraine
that's decent mate but I don't think any of us will be looking to go to Ukraine or Russia anytime soon

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 4, 2022, 03:26:32 pm »
that's decent mate but I don't think any of us will be looking to go to Ukraine or Russia anytime soon

I think he means if anyone had booked St Petersburg already

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #10 on: March 4, 2022, 05:19:44 pm »
I think he means if anyone had booked St Petersburg already
ah I see fair

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: March 7, 2022, 12:34:21 pm »

Yeh, piggy backed the refund thread as i couldn't see a way to create one for Russia  !