Author Topic: Dating thesedays..  (Read 19076 times)

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
Re: Dating thesedays..
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2022, 11:10:48 am »
It's the girls who take a picture of themselves and its just the face and the camera is above them tiled down. You then get talking exchange numbers or social media then find pictures what don't look like the one or two they posted on the dating site.

You also have the girls who are happy to send nudes right away.  A mate of mine was speaking to a girl on Badoo he met her a couple of times and like the post above someone mentioned she openly said she was speaking to another couple of guys but she was off Badoo and was no longer using dating sites. I was single at the time and I was on POF - I got a message from the girl who was speaking my mate and also met him a few times .

I told him right away and showed him the messages she was sending me, He said go with it and lets see what she's like while he was messaging her himself. I kid you not within about 15 minutes she was asking for my what's app we swapped numbers and pictures and videos were being sent to myself. She said she wasn't speaking to anyone else and was looking for some fun at the same time she was messaging my mate Kevin she was at work and planning on there next date.

He then sent her screenshots of our messages and pictures blocked her and so did I.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2022, 11:24:28 am »
Interesting to see if this results in less mixed race relationships.

Undoubtedly it most certainly does. The removal of the ethnicity filter on these websites would immediately also remove peoples personal prejudice, it would also prevent them from being able to make a visual assessment of profile pictures. Although how they would then identify who they were meeting on a live date, well that's another matter.
 :o
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2022, 11:24:37 am »
Met an American girl via POF a few years back, she was living in York and claimed to be working as an alternative model - she had pictures to back it up so I had no reason to doubt that part.

Saw her a few times, eventually she confessed that as she couldn't legally work in the UK she was working as a dominatrix, mainly online. So I absorbed that bit of information, but something still didn't feel quite right.

After doing a bit of digging online I discovered that yes, she did do a bit of dominatrix-style stuff, but her main earner was as a full-on 15 minute quickie in the back of your car prostitute. I read some of the graphic reviews her 'clients' had left and never saw her again after that.

That was 2014, I've stayed away from online dating ever since.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2022, 11:27:46 am »
Met an American girl via POF a few years back, she was living in York and claimed to be working as an alternative model - she had pictures to back it up so I had no reason to doubt that part.

Saw her a few times, eventually she confessed that as she couldn't legally work in the UK she was working as a dominatrix, mainly online. So I absorbed that bit of information, but something still didn't feel quite right.

After doing a bit of digging online I discovered that yes, she did do a bit of dominatrix-style stuff, but her main earner was as a full-on 15 minute quickie in the back of your car prostitute. I read some of the graphic reviews her 'clients' had left and never saw her again after that.

Morning Mr Pleat.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2022, 11:37:54 am »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2022, 11:47:29 am »

The first girl I matched with after I finished my last relationship before this one (bout 7/8 years ago) pretty quickly revealed her dad was the head of some big airline company, so absolutely loaded, but lived permanently in America. So he'd just send her an 'allowance' of like £5k a month to essentially not work and ride horses all day (as well as paying all the bills in their massive house). Which was nice. Also......she'd spent a fair whack of it getting an S&M dungeon built.

Had the opposite effect to you though in terms of staying away from online dating :D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2022, 11:55:58 am »

What's that then? Is it a bit like an alternative comedian, but a model? :o

Misread that as 'dogging online' then? Although it does seem rather appropriate from the story you've told. I understood there were different 'types' of site available depending on what you are looking for? Years ago before the internet really took off, probably in the early to mid 90s, my late wife worked at a 'contacts' magazine. Readers would send in nude pictures of themselves to be published in the magazine so that they could hook up and meet with like minded people. It was a legit job and could have been any magazine publishing pictures of the subject area. I did get the impression that the staff that worked there used to have a right laugh at some of the sights they saw coming through the letterbox and it was a fun place to work as long as you are not easily shocked.
 ;D   
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2022, 12:06:01 pm »
What's that then? Is it a bit like an alternative comedian, but a model? :o

Misread that as 'dogging online' then? Although it does seem rather appropriate from the story you've told. I understood there were different 'types' of site available depending on what you are looking for? Years ago before the internet really took off, probably in the early to mid 90s, my late wife worked at a 'contacts' magazine. Readers would send in nude pictures of themselves to be published in the magazine so that they could hook up and meet with like minded people. It was a legit job and could have been any magazine publishing pictures of the subject area. I did get the impression that the staff that worked there used to have a right laugh at some of the sights they saw coming through the letterbox and it was a fun place to work as long as you are not easily shocked.
 ;D   

My Dad worked for a photo developing place in Aintree after he got made redundant from Triumph, he used to collect the negatives from the Chemist and Deliver the prints back. I went out with him in the van a couple of times when on school holidays. The fellas used to have a right laugh, as they'd develop photos of wives/girlfriends in all sorts of states of undress and stuff. They had copies of the pics stuck up on the wall in the lab ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2022, 12:23:33 pm »
I read this profile one time of a lady who had a normal picture, normal description etc. and then had a throw away line of something like 'unless you are really into the S&M scene, I'll know more kink stuff than you'.

I wasn't particularly attracted to her but really wanted to meet her. Went out for dinner with her and she told me her story. A few years before she had met a guy on Match and they had a normal date, back to his place and then he asked her if she was into kinky stuff. She said she had never  had any experience of it and then they went on to have a wild night of whips/chains etc. He then got her into the scene and they dated for a couple of years.

The frightening thing she said was that she recognized a lot of the guys from the S&M scene as having profiles on Match. These guys used dating sites to try to lure women into the kink scene.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2022, 12:27:11 pm »

Any links to her page ?  ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Five dating Red Flags
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2022, 08:42:35 am »
If you had a list of five immediate red flags for someone you were seeing/intending to see, what would immediately make you break off the relationship?

My starter for five!

1. Tory Voter
2. Brexit Voter
3. Manchester United fan
4. Racist, Xenophobic inbred gobshite (Though to be fair 1 and 2 would pretty much guarantee that)
5. Tattoos
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Re: Five dating Red Flags
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2022, 11:09:04 am »
If you had a list of five immediate red flags for someone you were seeing/intending to see, what would immediately make you break off the relationship?

My starter for five!

1. Tory Voter
2. Brexit Voter
3. Manchester United fan
4. Racist, Xenophobic inbred gobshite (Though to be fair 1 and 2 would pretty much guarantee that)
5. Tattoos
Interesting. 1,2 and 4 are obvious ones. Ultimately being a fan of a specific football team is not an indicator of good/poor character so I wouldn’t not see someone because they’re a fan of a specific team (oil teams maybe).

Tattoos I have and like and they can look good on people so that in no way is a red flag for me. Financial illiteracy and terrible with money whilst not necessarily a be all and end all is a red flag, it feels immature when someone can’t pay their bills because they had too many nights out or absolutely had to have a certain bag or air pods or whatever the fuck.

If they’ve plastered stuff on their social media about a past break up or ex, steer clear.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2022, 11:27:59 am »
My Dad worked for a photo developing place in Aintree after he got made redundant from Triumph, he used to collect the negatives from the Chemist and Deliver the prints back. I went out with him in the van a couple of times when on school holidays. The fellas used to have a right laugh, as they'd develop photos of wives/girlfriends in all sorts of states of undress and stuff. They had copies of the pics stuck up on the wall in the lab ;D
I was standing outside a photo printing place in the 80s waiting to meet someone, and the photos were spewing out of the machine facing the window, caught in a little clear plastic holder for a few seconds with air blowing on them I am guessing, before the next one dropped. A fella was taking portrait photos of the woman in a living room, a nice looking fortyish lass. I could see the twinkle in her eye, and as they continued to drop, each one got saucier. The last pic was full on not safe for work, and it just sat there all the time i was there, the shop may even have closed for the day.
Dating game though, not looking forward to it, marriage has collapsed, starting again at 59. I'm facebook friends with a few of my exes, at least two are single, so I might feel more comfortable asking them if they want to have another date again.
Or should you never go back?.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:30:21 am by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2022, 01:35:18 pm »
Markedasred, I’m not old by any stretch but I have enough experience to know that 9/10, the reason you broke up in the first place is as good a reason there is not to go back. Unless the reason you weren’t with them wasn’t circumstantial and nebulous to the actual relationship, you shouldn’t go back to exes just because they’re easier to approach. And if you’re exes with them because your wife was better than them, there’s your answer again; there are ladies out there better than them for you.

Sorry to hear about your marriage mate, never had a long-term thing collapse so I can’t speak to your experience but I think on a fundamental level, most of us have had a bad break up that illicits at least some of the emotions you must be feeling. Make sure you’re actually at the stage where dating again is right for you. If you go too early it likely won’t work. Best of luck, there’s loads of ways to meet people these days and online has lost the stigma it had as recently as 10 years ago, more people meet that way now.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2022, 04:36:28 pm »
Cheers DrinksSangria, marriage been festering for years now, we've stayed together for the kids. She's having a few weeks in her home country at the moment. The youngest is 15 now, and happily married parents on their 1st marriage is hardly a thing in her world and next relationship parents seem better off, so I have her blessing.
 I had an affair with one woman whilst living with another in the 80s, and I always thought the one I was seeing was a better person and more fun to be with. She is single and her kids are grown up, so that is the first of them, and the other was someone I met who was really strongly attracted to me when I was still sore after freshly being dropped by the last girlfriend, who was someone you might have seen on TV.
The wife tempted me away from her before we properly had a chance to get to know each other. They are both successful artists and in both cases we enjoy each others intellects as well as the other compatible, and all 3 of us are the same age, where the wife is almost a decade younger. So that is what tempts me to return, the having not really given either a proper chance.

But yes, its a big wide world out there as well.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2022, 10:08:16 am »
Or should you never go back?.

I dated for years in my 40s and would quite often go back to ex's after a few years when I found myself single. Often it's perspective. Being an ex means you have had a lot in common and yet for some reason it didn't work out then. Things will have changed and maybe it will work now. Also, being older means an ex may have just become a friend and not a romantic partner so an ex can be someone just to meet and talk to as you navigate the new status.
Once you feel used to things, dating using the apps can be a lot of fun but not very fulfilling for a while and should be a good tonic.

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2022, 01:40:16 pm »
I'm on all the dating apps, and as someone said earlier, women are inundated with messages, and they have the luxury to choose, men, usually, dont have this luxury. Hinge gives you an option to select a race, contrary to KillerHeel's concerns, I find I get matches more often this way. Indian women looking for indian men and vice versa. On Tinder/bumble etc, i barely get white people matches anyway, and the quantity of white people outweighs the rest.

40s is a mad audience, you have the ones left on the shelf, looking fabulous, and the ones who are coming out of a break up with kids, with mum/dad bods. Its very hard to find someone who is in the same situation as you and understands your position. Everyone has high standards and is looking for perfect, but it simply doesnt exist. Old fashioned way will make its return imo. Just got to get yourself out there i suppose.

I've recently learned that women can also get sex on tap on numerous swinging apps, makes it even more difficult, if women can satisfy themselves a different way! haha. crazy crazy world.

did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2022, 02:09:09 pm »
I've had mixed success at dating, but to be honest its normally friends setting me up with colleagues/friends.

Forgive the long post and if  I've told it before, but the worst date I went on was about 2015 when my mates missus insisted I would get on really with a colleague. We initially started texting and then chatting on the phone and to be fair she was really easy to talk to. I then asked to swap pictures and sent my most recent one, she sent back a picture of her eyeball!
We eventually agreed to meet outside Rigbys in town and although there wasn't an instant attraction on my part I'm not Shallow Hal. Things got off to a bad start when we went into Aloft, a bar opposite Rigby's and the only space was a really low couch. I wore some 'tapered jeans' which restricted any movement at the best of times, so when I tried to get up to go the bar again I couldn't get up! I asked her, would you mind going the bar if I give you the money, I can't get up - she said no, flat refused!  ???

We then went to some cocktail gaff and she ordered off the menu her own drink before saying, 'he'll have a cosmopolitan', I was like, errrrrr I can pick my own drink ya know!
When we sat down she asked if I was on Facebook and sent me a friend request, then insisting I accept it immediately. She then sat there and scrolled through my profile, demanding to know who all the females were in my photos, "who's she, why is your arm round her", the very fact I work in an office and some of my closest friends are women was lost on her.

By now I was getting a bit angry, especially when she showed me a Whatsapp group she'd set up called 'date' and was giving a running update to her work mates on how the night was going.  :o

The last straw was when she spied a tattoo on my wrist, "how many tats do you have?", she asked, when I showed her she said, "you won't be getting no more!".

I made my excuses and called the night to a halt and just told her it wouldn't really work (by text once I was in the cab home - coward at heart me ha  ;D )

I laugh about it now but the sad reality is her behaviour was sinister, controlling and just weird.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2022, 02:51:45 pm »
She sounded purposely awkward. Weird about looking through your phone though. You must have liked her a little to let her do that?

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2022, 04:51:05 pm »
I want to know how he managed to finally get off that couch to leave the bar

Online AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2022, 06:06:30 pm »

He had to take his jeans off. Obs.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2022, 08:26:26 am »

Haha I had to roll onto all fours and use my hands as well as my legs to push myself up, it wasn't a cool sight.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2022, 08:27:24 am »
She sounded purposely awkward. Weird about looking through your phone though. You must have liked her a little to let her do that?

No, once I accepted her on Facebook she went through my profile looking at the pics and asking who the different females were etc, defo a crank.

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #63 on: September 1, 2022, 06:36:16 pm »
I've got two dates now, one tomorrow, and one on saturday. with different girls. feels weird, but just getting myself out there. who knows what'll happen. missing the 2nd half of the everton game though, it must be love.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #64 on: September 2, 2022, 11:45:14 am »
I've got two dates now, one tomorrow, and one on saturday. with different girls. feels weird, but just getting myself out there. who knows what'll happen. missing the 2nd half of the everton game though, it must be love.

Looking forward to a follow up in a few months time about how it went too far and you are still dating both and don't know what to do.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 2, 2022, 11:49:32 am »
I've had mixed success at dating, but to be honest its normally friends setting me up with colleagues/friends.

Forgive the long post and if  I've told it before, but the worst date I went on was about 2015 when my mates missus insisted I would get on really with a colleague. We initially started texting and then chatting on the phone and to be fair she was really easy to talk to. I then asked to swap pictures and sent my most recent one, she sent back a picture of her eyeball!
We eventually agreed to meet outside Rigbys in town and although there wasn't an instant attraction on my part I'm not Shallow Hal. Things got off to a bad start when we went into Aloft, a bar opposite Rigby's and the only space was a really low couch. I wore some 'tapered jeans' which restricted any movement at the best of times, so when I tried to get up to go the bar again I couldn't get up! I asked her, would you mind going the bar if I give you the money, I can't get up - she said no, flat refused!  ???

We then went to some cocktail gaff and she ordered off the menu her own drink before saying, 'he'll have a cosmopolitan', I was like, errrrrr I can pick my own drink ya know!
When we sat down she asked if I was on Facebook and sent me a friend request, then insisting I accept it immediately. She then sat there and scrolled through my profile, demanding to know who all the females were in my photos, "who's she, why is your arm round her", the very fact I work in an office and some of my closest friends are women was lost on her.

By now I was getting a bit angry, especially when she showed me a Whatsapp group she'd set up called 'date' and was giving a running update to her work mates on how the night was going.  :o

The last straw was when she spied a tattoo on my wrist, "how many tats do you have?", she asked, when I showed her she said, "you won't be getting no more!".

I made my excuses and called the night to a halt and just told her it wouldn't really work (by text once I was in the cab home - coward at heart me ha  ;D )

I laugh about it now but the sad reality is her behaviour was sinister, controlling and just weird.

;D

Always enjoy reading your stories mate.

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #66 on: September 2, 2022, 06:11:04 pm »
Looking forward to a follow up in a few months time about how it went too far and you are still dating both and don't know what to do.

ones cancelled on me, today, so only got one now.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 3, 2022, 10:02:04 am »
ones cancelled on me, today, so only got one now.

Was it the one causing you to miss the second half who cancelled?  If so, she's the one!  8)
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: September 4, 2022, 10:27:40 pm »
;D

Always enjoy reading your stories mate.

Cheers And' aim to please :)

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #69 on: September 5, 2022, 12:03:51 pm »
so an update is, erm, yeah a bit too serious a person, i guess im too immature somewhat, she wants someone to father her kid more than someone for herself. i find that a little strange. im not ready to let women become part of my childrens lifes willy nilly, they have a mum.

also, lying about your age seems to be a thing eh? so i thought i was talking to someone 38, turns out, she's 44. and not only that, she wants to get married and have children. im not so sure this is realistic. by the time she'46, starting a family is i dunno, doesnt seem wise from a biological point of view, to me. but you never know the power of true love. divorces, weddings and children are quite expensive in a short amount of time. so yeah, i asked for her number, and she fired these 20 questions of suitability to me, and i was like, "erm, why dont you just say no?" i think people get scared when things get "real"?

anyway. the search continues.

Online AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #70 on: September 6, 2022, 01:54:44 am »
so an update is, erm, yeah a bit too serious a person, i guess im too immature somewhat, she wants someone to father her kid more than someone for herself. i find that a little strange. im not ready to let women become part of my childrens lifes willy nilly, they have a mum.

also, lying about your age seems to be a thing eh? so i thought i was talking to someone 38, turns out, she's 44. and not only that, she wants to get married and have children. im not so sure this is realistic. by the time she'46, starting a family is i dunno, doesnt seem wise from a biological point of view, to me. but you never know the power of true love. divorces, weddings and children are quite expensive in a short amount of time. so yeah, i asked for her number, and she fired these 20 questions of suitability to me, and i was like, "erm, why dont you just say no?" i think people get scared when things get "real"?

anyway. the search continues.

the mix of people online is staggering, it took me ages to realize that what people want from online dating is so much more varied than 'wanting a bf/gf'. Sex, dinner, wealth, attention etc. are all part of the motivations. It's so hard to find someone who is even on your level.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: September 6, 2022, 01:14:23 pm »
My mate is doing research for a project that pertains to the joys of this thread so thought i would lump in are you Xabi Alonso or Stephen Wright?  ;D

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9BJD3SB
No time for caution.

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #72 on: September 8, 2022, 12:04:56 am »
Fucking hell, im on fire at the moment, i have dropped my standards, but, hey, im bald and not in great shape anymore, some of these girls are WHEW. So turns out, one girl im talking to is a member of parliament and she is totally challenging, every lewd comment has a witty comeback, so attractive. not met her yet, but she'll eat me alive im sure of it. (Labour by the way)

Another girl im talking to, not met yet, she went to the same school as me in the midlands, same form/band, a little older than me, and she lives just 2 minutes from me. crazy shit. she's 5ft though. same as my ex-wife. i wanted someone taller to see how we "fit".

If girls stumble on this thread and think im "womanizing", im not, you got to keep multiple on strings, most of the time, the date is cancelled as soon as it gets serious/real, so the flirt is part and parcel of the game. im starting to enjoy it, i dont give a fuck anymore, just dare and say the sexy shit, being nice is seen as boring. both these girls dont want kids, so yeah, things are looking up. even if we end up friend-zoning, its all good.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #73 on: September 8, 2022, 09:05:00 am »
When will you be getting your Honourable Member out?

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2022, 11:41:56 am »
crikey. i need to up my standards again. cos, erm, performance is bad and embarrassing.

When will you be getting your Honourable Member out?

Friday. But with my performance, i better be really into her! sometimes textual arousal is deeper than physical. its crazy shit. need to put less pressure on situations, and just go with it.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2022, 12:02:32 pm »
Research has shown you're just as likely to get a date from you're group of 'friends', than you are joining a dating app.  Lots of text talk on there, but not much else it seems.

Online AndyInVA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2022, 12:30:39 pm »
Research has shown you're just as likely to get a date from you're group of 'friends', than you are joining a dating app.  Lots of text talk on there, but not much else it seems.

I've heard that before and its a pretty simplistic point of view IMO

dependent on the size of your circle of friends, urban or rural etc., age, social confidence etc

the biggest advantage of the apps is being able to set up dates while sitting on your sofa

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2022, 12:53:30 pm »
If you need some advice...

Sometimes they're busy...I think...

Anyway I have my own secret method where I mirror the amount of time they take to reply...so it makes them want me more.

General formula I use is time she takes to reply * how keen I am. Like if my keenness is low then I'll just double time she takes to reply. Pretty handy if I might say.

There are actual mathematical formulas to dating, Gegenpresser101 has a few more I believe to get chicks.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sattapaartridge

• Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2022, 10:19:27 am »
The total opposite to geggenpressing. I guess its called Thiago-ing. "My pace mother fucker!"

I've started looking at zodiac suitability and that 16 personalities bullshit. Apparently, my "soulmates" are Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn, with a bit of Pisces creeping in. I feel like Taurus's are massive fucking flirts. But i'm no expert. Nice to add some spice from the stars I suppose.

I'm an ENTJ in personality, Commander apparently, but, I dont feel like one. Loads of shit out there to make money off lonely souls.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2022, 10:32:08 am »
The total opposite to geggenpressing. I guess its called Thiago-ing. "My pace mother fucker!"

I've started looking at zodiac suitability and that 16 personalities bullshit. Apparently, my "soulmates" are Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn, with a bit of Pisces creeping in. I feel like Taurus's are massive fucking flirts. But i'm no expert. Nice to add some spice from the stars I suppose.

I'm an ENTJ in personality, Commander apparently, but, I dont feel like one. Loads of shit out there to make money off lonely souls.

This is it, isn't it.People will throw all kinds of money at this sort of thing.

But yes, arranging dates from the comfort of your own lounge, does have it's plus points.