The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)

<< < (6538/6780) > >>

Son of Spion:

--- Quote from: Solomon Grundy on June  9, 2023, 08:38:27 am ---Seeing David Moyes celebrating and dancing around in the changing room after they won the other night has made me realise he's finally been released from the curse Everton so cruelly bestowed upon him. No wonder he looked so happy.

--- End quote ---
He's done well to free himself of the stigma attached with managing the Shite and the Manc Shite.

Who said you can't reinvent yourself?

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: Cusamano on June  9, 2023, 11:10:13 am ---This was their team under Moyes. Crazy how far they have fallen

--- End quote ---
At this point I feel I should remind everyone that this team is shit

stewy17:

--- Quote from: disgraced cake on June  9, 2023, 02:27:45 pm ---Davies and Coleman getting new deals is hilarious. Like either of them will turn those down. They never learn.

I reckon they might be *skint* skint this summer, like worse than the last couple of years type skint.

--- End quote ---

Funnily enough, the rumour is that Davies is gonna bail…

newterp:

--- Quote from: stewy17 on June  9, 2023, 05:57:12 pm ---Funnily enough, the rumour is that Davies is gonna bail…

--- End quote ---
he's going to take his hash pipe, hacky sack, and skateboard and roll on out of there?

stewy17:
They’re in real shit (again) before next season. Their biggest asset is a crock and that probably means they won’t be able to cash in on him, or if they do it won’t be the 100m they thought they’d be getting when they were top of the league for a week a couple of years ago.

I don’t think Dyche can fully Burnley-Fy that squad in one summer and even if he does, we’ve seen that there are limitations to the approach. They’ll be there or there about the relegation places again and Dyche will be gone by Feb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version