Poll

Just curious about the impact Covid-19 is having

I work in the UK and normally work from home
30 (17.8%)
I work in the UK and don't normally work from home but have started  to \ expect to by April
80 (47.3%)
I work in the UK and working from home isn't an option
33 (19.5%)
I live but don't work in the UK
0 (0%)
I don't live in the UK
26 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Voting closed: March 23, 2020, 02:56:14 pm

Author Topic: Working From Home  (Read 162675 times)

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Re: Working From Home
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2020, 08:12:30 pm »
Yeah don’t blame you mate. Have worked for them in past and have a mate at one now at a night manager so know how shite they can be.
Tesco were dreadful to my brother in law a good few years back when his dad died. His colleagues rallied round to cover his shifts for a bit which was bloody decent of them.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2020, 12:03:23 pm »
Been offered to get placed on Furlough with my work for 12 weeks getting 80% of my wage or stay on making 100% wage not working in office but potentially working in the warehouse. I have opted for the Furlough few reasons why. anyone else in the same position? 

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #202 on: April 2, 2020, 12:42:34 pm »
Just been put on furlough leave this morning. Been told that will only get 80% pay until the end of May tho as that’s when the governments 3 month furlough package ends. I was under the impression I’d be on furlough for maximum 3 months from today, so to be told it’s only till the end of May is a bit of a blow.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #203 on: April 2, 2020, 02:29:04 pm »
We're all having to take a pay cut for the next 3 months (at least).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: April 2, 2020, 02:44:36 pm »
Still traveling via public transport, still exposed. Anywhere else I'd be able to fully do my exact job successfully from home.

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #205 on: April 2, 2020, 05:00:59 pm »
Just been put on furlough leave this morning. Been told that will only get 80% pay until the end of May tho as that’s when the governments 3 month furlough package ends. I was under the impression I’d be on furlough for maximum 3 months from today, so to be told it’s only till the end of May is a bit of a blow.

My worry is what if we are under lockdown for longer than the end of May? Is that it money wise?

Luckily not been furloughed yet, but what if it happens mid-May, for example?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #206 on: April 2, 2020, 05:03:36 pm »
My worry is what if we are under lockdown for longer than the end of May? Is that it money wise?

You'd imagine it would be extended.

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #207 on: April 2, 2020, 07:52:14 pm »

That was the first thing that I thought of. I thought the furlough option was 3 months from when you first got placed on it, so the end of May announcement was a bit of a shock/surprise to me. I hope this is all sorted by then but really can’t seee it 😢

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #208 on: April 2, 2020, 07:56:03 pm »
Doing great guns, though I've always worked from home. They knock, they pay, they get the gear, they go. Voila!

I love working from home.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #209 on: April 2, 2020, 08:08:26 pm »
Doing great guns, though I've always worked from home. They knock, they pay, they get the gear, they go. Voila!

I love working from home.

Is it mostly Andrex or Cushelle right now?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #210 on: April 2, 2020, 09:51:11 pm »
Tesco were dreadful to my brother in law a good few years back when his dad died. His colleagues rallied round to cover his shifts for a bit which was bloody decent of them.

Tesco’s are absolutely awful when it comes to leave in general. My Aunt and cousin both worked there part time, and the hoops they had to jump through every time there was a family occasion (and were Indian so we have a lot of family and a lot of occasions!) was ridiculous. My cousin did a sickie for my engagement because they wouldn’t give her the day off, and when she did the one day sickie they insisted on a doctors note or prescription so she had to go to A&E, pretend she was sick and then get checked over by a doctor who decided she was constipated and gave her something for that. She only bloody worked there 8 hours a week!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: April 2, 2020, 10:10:14 pm »
Not going well for me so far. Behind with work.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #212 on: April 3, 2020, 12:20:29 am »
Not going well for me so far. Behind with work.

Yeah, I’m struggling too at the moment. Too many interruptions and distractions at home coupled with a lack of motivation. Recent events have made me think what a pointless job I have in the grand scheme of things and not a lot on the horizon to make that change.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #213 on: April 3, 2020, 01:13:41 am »
Yeah, I’m struggling too at the moment. Too many interruptions and distractions at home coupled with a lack of motivation. Recent events have made me think what a pointless job I have in the grand scheme of things and not a lot on the horizon to make that change.

I've been fortunate and have frequently worked from home for around 40 years, either developing software and doing Project Management or developing and giving presentations and training events remotely using various technologies, so I have a vague idea as to what works and what doesn't, certainly for myself.

Now a lot depends on what kind of work you actually do, but as a generalisation, if you've never worked from home before, my advice would be to initially designate a time period for your days at home that closely aligns with what was your normal working hours at your workplace. This is then to become when you are to be considered 'at work'  by the rest of your family and importantly, when you are not to be disturbed.

By all means have regular coffee and lunch breaks, but keep them as if you are at your normal place of work.

It obviously helps if you can also designate a quiet room as your office well away from distractions like the TV and also prohibit any of your family from entering while you are 'at work', something that's not always easy at first, especially if you have kids around, but they will soon get the message.

Then set some objectives for the day, plan what needs to be done and how long you think it will take, and then simply focus on the job in hand.

At the end of each day, then review your work and see if you met your objectives and then take account of the results to help plan the following day.

Whatever you do, don't start by treating it as simply a day off from normal work enabling you to do other things, you really do have to be methodical and concentrate otherwise you'll easily fall into the trap of leaving everything to the last minute and the results may well then show it.

But after a while away from your normal office environment and away from the distractions and interruptions to concentration it can bring, you may well find that you start to develop a much better sense of how much time it really takes to do things and you can perhaps even start to relax the regime a bit (or a lot sometimes) for certain jobs. That's when it starts to become much more fun and you can possibly even start to invoice for 5 days work what actually only took you only 1 day at home to do... ;)

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #214 on: April 3, 2020, 01:23:38 am »
Yeah posted in here near the start, I’ve worked from home for nearly 15 years, and you def need to be a bit more strict on yourself, especially at first.

Keep a morning routine. So make sure you get up, make the bed, make a brew, work out, get a shower then sit down for a set time (or at least that’s mine, work out your own).

As Gulley said, a dedicated work place, where you don't get disturbed if you’ve family, helps. Stick to a routine in there with breads and lunches.

I have a huge whiteboard and will plan the next day every evening as a last thing I do. I’ll make sure the most important job is first as I’m much more motivated to work through then without distraction, then will split the rest of the day into segments with regular breaks to do what I want (so, RAWK), and allocate these to the to do list on my whiteboard.

Keeping a strict routine like this means I get plenty of work done without being too distracted.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: April 3, 2020, 01:23:46 am »
Thanks GS.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #216 on: April 3, 2020, 02:09:36 am »
The main thing you need to do is TAKE BREAKS. Walk away and have a tea/coffee/water but walk away. STOP. For 5 or 10 minutes. Then come back.

TAKE A DINNER TIME. I find it all too easy when I have 20 people from all over asking me stuff and trying to arrange meetings and trying to find stuff out and trying to get me to tell them how stuff works that you can easily get up at 08:00, logon and then log off at 18:30 without a single break of any kind during the day.

I did that for the first few weeks. But you need to have a break. Try and take an hour for dinner and do something completely different. Take at least 3 or 4 breaks as well as your dinner. You'll find that you'll work better and harder when you give your chance to step away and step back.

If you have a manager that asks you what you've been doing (Assuming you're not an unprofessional wanker) then you need another job. Most people work twice as hard when at home because they don't need to travel in and go through loads of bullshit. I tend to get up earlier, start earlier and work later. I estimate that working from home I get about twice as much done in an average day than I would have done in the office. I always 'work for free' (kind of) at weekends sometimes because I'm so happy working from home, extra stuff I do here and there doesn't bother me.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #217 on: April 3, 2020, 08:24:53 am »
Thanks all. I do actually work from home twice a week in ‘normal’ times. But I have the house to myself and can be more disciplined then. What’s hard this time is that kids are being set work to do and are young enough that they still need supervision. My wife is a teacher but has her own work she needs to set and management calls etc. So we have to take it in shifts in terms of who’s working in the same room as the kids and who’s ‘in peace’ upstairs.

Just makes things very stop/start so fine for dealing with emails etc but hard for giving yourself a couple of hours for getting stuck into bigger tasks.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #218 on: April 3, 2020, 01:34:31 pm »

I have a huge whiteboard

Moyes still has the bunker going?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #219 on: April 3, 2020, 01:47:08 pm »
I have been working from home since October due to a leg injury and 2 operations as a result (2nd one thankfully just as this was all starting so got in just in time)

Up until the last few weeks I had my routine and was coping okay. I was beginning to understand what it must be like for people being stuck inside all the time as I was only leaving the house for medical appointments.

Anyway, last few weeks my wife and daughter have been here. My wife thought it would be a good idea to provide an online 'spin' class for some of her clients, with music thumping and her screaming at them........at 4 p..m. last Monday. I did calmly, with barely contained rage, point out that perhaps during working hours this wasn`t a great idea as I get calls all the time that are work related.

My daughter is 14, moody and if left to her own devices would happily stew in her own juices if left alone. Encouraging her to do school work and some exercise is, shall we say, challenging.

I can see now why the government were worried about people getting fatigued with it. .......
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #220 on: April 3, 2020, 01:49:38 pm »
I'm going to be put on a 4 day week for 3 months starting in a couple of weeks time.  It's not great but understandable.  My other half has been put on furlough for a month at least so she's in a far worse position (just gets the government weekly €350 payment here in Ireland).  She's worried that they're going to let her go with statutory redundancy after 16 years working for her company, which would be incredibly shitty.

Motivation isn't the best today, it has to be said.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: April 3, 2020, 03:51:01 pm »
I’m not handling this well at all. My productivity and motivation have plummeted. I can only work in a noisy living room/kitchen with whirring washing machines, two dogs, kid and my wife all doing things. I get short burst of getting shit done when I put my headphones on, but it’s a slog. No verve or creativity as all day are the same.

Just hope it ends soon.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #222 on: April 3, 2020, 03:58:02 pm »
I’m not handling this well at all. My productivity and motivation have plummeted. I can only work in a noisy living room/kitchen with whirring washing machines, two dogs, kid and my wife all doing things. I get short burst of getting shit done when I put my headphones on, but it’s a slog. No verve or creativity as all day are the same.

Just hope it ends soon.

Similar here. Normally I’d work a bit in the evenings if I’m behind but I’m tryi NG not to at the moment as need a clear switch off.

Although I have just opened a beer for the team call that’s been  scheduled for 4pm today to chat shite.

Sorry to hear about your update Ray.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #223 on: April 3, 2020, 04:36:59 pm »

Just hope it ends soon.

I know it's not easy, I've been there myself and initially other family members just don't understand how difficult it is trying to do your job when they are around making noise etc, but have you not got a garage or perhaps even a garden shed you could clear out and use, or even put a table or desk in one of the bedrooms and go and use that during the day in order to get away from the distractions and start to be able to focus?

You really have to become quite firm with them over your time and your requirement to not be distracted with their day to day stuff, especially if you are the sole bread earner.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: April 8, 2020, 10:18:20 am »
You really have to become quite firm with them over your time and your requirement to not be distracted with their day to day stuff, especially if you are the sole bread earner.

You do, when I was first working from home it was at my parent's house and the house was never empty. Constantly being asked things and even just phone calls and stuff for a chat - you can't do it, context switching can waste hours of your day. It's something like 10 mins to switch back on to the task fully. I put my computer/phone on do not disturb and headphones go in when I need my bubble and I'm permanently in an office on my own so I don't know how you lot are getting anything done.

I would try and get a desk setup in a bedroom or somewhere a bit more isolated if that's what you need.

Nick, set your kids a task to be done in silence, and whoever stays quietest for longest gets a treat ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #225 on: April 8, 2020, 10:33:52 am »
Haha I wish it was that simple. My wife has a job that’s equally important (well it’s more important than mine in real terms), so I can just say I’m disappearing to a quiet room all day.

Our work have been quite flexible and they have asked for people who are struggling to flag it and they’ll try and accommodate working around it.

When they’re back ‘at school’ I’m going to suggest I work 8-10 and then 12-6. For the 2 hours in the middle I’ll be supervising homework they’re doing but at least I won’t feel bad about trying to juggle things around so much.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #226 on: April 16, 2020, 10:23:40 am »
I wrote a little script for a mate that moves the mouse every ten seconds....

Create a txt file in notepad. Paste this into it:

Code: [Select]
Clear-Host

Echo "Moving mouse in 10 seconds..."

Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms

Start-Sleep -Seconds 10

Echo "Starting.."

$PlusOrMinus = 25

while ($true)

{

$p = [System.Windows.Forms.Cursor]::Position

$x = $p.X + $PlusOrMinus

$y = $p.Y + $PlusOrMinus

[System.Windows.Forms.Cursor]::Position = New-Object System.Drawing.Point($x, $y)

Start-Sleep -Seconds 10

$PlusOrMinus *= -1

}

Rename it to mouse.ps1 (or anything, as long as it's not .txt, it's .ps1)

When you want it to run, right click on it and select Run with Powershell (windows 10) - the mouse'll move every 10 seconds  :)

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: April 16, 2020, 11:14:38 am »
works like a charm :)

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: April 16, 2020, 02:26:52 pm »
I wrote a little script for a mate that moves the mouse every ten seconds....

Create a txt file in notepad. Paste this into it:

Code: [Select]
Clear-Host

Echo "Moving mouse in 10 seconds..."

Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms

Start-Sleep -Seconds 10

Echo "Starting.."

$PlusOrMinus = 25

while ($true)

{

$p = [System.Windows.Forms.Cursor]::Position

$x = $p.X + $PlusOrMinus

$y = $p.Y + $PlusOrMinus

[System.Windows.Forms.Cursor]::Position = New-Object System.Drawing.Point($x, $y)

Start-Sleep -Seconds 10

$PlusOrMinus *= -1

}

Rename it to mouse.ps1 (or anything, as long as it's not .txt, it's .ps1)

When you want it to run, right click on it and select Run with Powershell (windows 10) - the mouse'll move every 10 seconds  :)
Awesome.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2020, 02:51:10 pm »
Today marks four weeks working from home for me and I am struggling with being stuck inside for so long. According to my girlfriend and our flatmate though, I've never looked healthier! Maybe this was my calling all along.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2020, 03:14:53 pm »
I’m struggling with it to be honest. Finding it hard to concentrate. That’s partly my fault anyway but when I’m on my own I can stick the radio on and knuckle down eventually. I’m too easily distracted or conscious I need to entertain the kids at the moment. Hoping at some point in the not tooo distant future schools may reopen but obviously only when safe to do so!

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2020, 05:27:47 pm »
I actually enjoy working from home, saving a fortune on the commute/tube as well

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2020, 05:30:01 pm »
I’m struggling with it to be honest. Finding it hard to concentrate. That’s partly my fault anyway but when I’m on my own I can stick the radio on and knuckle down eventually. I’m too easily distracted or conscious I need to entertain the kids at the moment. Hoping at some point in the not tooo distant future schools may reopen but obviously only when safe to do so!

Struggling too. Having to work evenings now to catch up.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2020, 05:30:43 pm »
I actually enjoy working from home, saving a fortune on the commute/tube as well

My commute was a ten min walk along a canal, but yeh if I was still in London taking the tube, I’d probably be a bit more appreciative.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2020, 05:58:24 pm »
I had my first day back in the office, having worked at home for the last week after isolating. The job has certainly changed in my absence, amazing how little is the same now. We have been told this arrangement is due to happen for quite a while.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2020, 06:23:09 pm »
Struggling too. Having to work evenings now to catch up.

I’m having to this evening once they’re in bed. Although have the option of a pub quiz too and again I’m easily swayed!

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2020, 06:23:29 pm »
Very little motivation to work at the moment, it's starting to be a bit of a struggle with the more difficult accounts I work on.  Just can't be arsed with it all.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2020, 08:33:49 pm »
I’m having to this evening once they’re in bed. Although have the option of a pub quiz too and again I’m easily swayed!

Pub quiz it is.

I’m actually in bed, decided to get up early instead... yeah right

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2020, 08:35:41 pm »
Very little motivation to work at the moment, it's starting to be a bit of a struggle with the more difficult accounts I work on.  Just can't be arsed with it all.

I need the office environment. Find it hard to associate home with work. I’m hoping it will eventually become normal...?

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2020, 08:43:18 pm »
I'm in tomorrow huzzah!

We have a PID issue with a flow-weigher and I have to be there to make sure, that things are made sure and I'm chuffed to bits that I have appointed myself the maker-surer and I'm staying till about 5 because I didn't get where I am today you know without making sure things are made sure.

I'm going to bed early and everyfin. Can't wait.

It's like Chrimbo eve!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family