Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091594 times)

Offline ian_s

• Kemlynite
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #30120 on: January 22, 2023, 05:14:39 pm »
Frustrating that they never lower the criteria from +4 games from 2 seasons ago, plenty of tickets popping up for today
and there is plenty of 4+ members that want them, they wont go unsold.

*theyll go to tourists via touts

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30121 on: January 22, 2023, 05:19:13 pm »

Are they blocking people from using multiple devices/browsers during the sale or only when refreshing when on the site. Either way it’s the actual fans that are getting nailed.

Surely there must be a more refined way of identifying bots.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #30122 on: January 22, 2023, 05:28:21 pm »
Would using 4G make a difference or is it based on your logged in Members ID?
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30123 on: January 22, 2023, 06:25:54 pm »
Would using 4G make a difference or is it based on your logged in Members ID?

It's not on your member id just IP address, I don't login when refreshing anymore, can't trust them to not block my membership for refreshing. My rules now are don't login and use a VPN when looking

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #30124 on: January 24, 2023, 08:34:44 am »
I'm surprised that tickets for Real Madrid game will go on sale reasonably early.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #30125 on: January 24, 2023, 10:55:09 pm »
On the subject of Blocking I.P.'S

after being blocked last week around this time.

I have just tried for a Everton Hospitality.

Surprise, Surprise you can press refresh time after time and NO Block

so its only the Plebs that get blocked then

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30126 on: January 25, 2023, 07:47:50 am »
Surely those that have completed the members update, which proves your real (Human) should be allowed to have your IP address on a whitelist with SeatGeek? Obviously not a full work around for anyone at work that’s behind a VPN.

This would make so much sense rather than blacklisting anyone & everyone that tries to refresh for a ticket….

Would be interested to know if anyone who’s contacted LFC and been unblocked, have you been blocked for a 2nd time since passing your IP details to the club?
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #30127 on: January 25, 2023, 09:39:43 am »
Surely those that have completed the members update, which proves your real (Human) should be allowed to have your IP address on a whitelist with SeatGeek? Obviously not a full work around for anyone at work that’s behind a VPN.

This would make so much sense rather than blacklisting anyone & everyone that tries to refresh for a ticket….

Would be interested to know if anyone who’s contacted LFC and been unblocked, have you been blocked for a 2nd time since passing your IP details to the club?

IP addresses aren't static they change

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30128 on: January 25, 2023, 09:58:46 am »
IP addresses aren't static they change

Fair point, think it depends on your provider, I don’t pay for static, however I know my ISP allocates my IP. Never changes….

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30129 on: January 25, 2023, 11:26:51 am »

Today's the day theoretically when we find out about March live dates.

Have got Fulham and hope it stays at Saturday 3pm. Can't see why not as it's a mid-table clash.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30130 on: January 25, 2023, 11:28:27 am »

Have got Fulham and hope it stays at Saturday 3pm. Can't see why not as it's a mid-table clash.

Could be a 6 pointer in the race for the Europa Conference League spot

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #30131 on: January 25, 2023, 11:34:06 am »
Could be a 6 pointer in the race for the Europa Conference League spot

If you didn't laugh you'd cry ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30132 on: January 25, 2023, 11:48:54 am »

Also an FA cup weekend so may move.

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30133 on: January 25, 2023, 12:19:06 pm »
Fair point, think it depends on your provider, I don’t pay for static, however I know my ISP allocates my IP. Never changes….

If you turn off your router for long enough yours would be released I don't know if it's possible to "ask" to get it released have googled but found nothing

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30134 on: January 25, 2023, 02:28:12 pm »

Only these two changes

Liverpool v Manchester United: Sunday March 5, 4.30pm (Live on Sky Sports)
AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool: Saturday March 11, 12.30pm (Live on BT Sport)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #30135 on: January 25, 2023, 05:46:28 pm »

Depends whether the club ban the router IP or the devices themselves as your router will allocate a different IP to each device, I have found its the devices that get banned not all devices on my network

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #30136 on: January 25, 2023, 06:55:51 pm »
Those that are blocked are you now unblocked could you let me know please Im dealing directly with the club on this issue as part of Spirit Of Shankly? Also can a couple of you do a test use the Celtic friendly and use refresh as you normally would in a low supply sale and report back in here if you are still getting blocked please.

Thanks
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30137 on: January 25, 2023, 09:04:32 pm »
Those that are blocked are you now unblocked could you let me know please Im dealing directly with the club on this issue as part of Spirit Of Shankly? Also can a couple of you do a test use the Celtic friendly and use refresh as you normally would in a low supply sale and report back in here if you are still getting blocked please.

Thanks

I'm unblocked now but it wrecked havoc for me whatever happened with the cookies, it lasted the best part of a week just on chrome only and resolved today after being blocked for the Chelsea sale. Tried a test on the legends game was blocked after about 8 refreshes.

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #30138 on: January 25, 2023, 10:13:18 pm »
Looking for some advice. I got a ticket for the Man Utd game in the members ballot - now that the match has been moved to the Sunday I won't be able to attend. Do I have to go through the Ticket Exchange or can I return the ticket now for a refund as the date/time has been changed.  Had a look at T&Cs on the club website but they are a bit vague on "postponements".

Thanks.

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30139 on: January 25, 2023, 10:14:14 pm »

Thanks
I am unblocked. I refreshed Legends game just once via F5! Received the "you have been blocked" screen right away.
Then I went backarrow on me browser and I could access the legends game stadium plan again. Refreshed again just once and got blocked!

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #30140 on: January 25, 2023, 10:25:53 pm »
I'm unblocked now but it wrecked havoc for me whatever happened with the cookies, it lasted the best part of a week just on chrome only and resolved today after being blocked for the Chelsea sale. Tried a test on the legends game was blocked after about 8 refreshes.

Just tried the Celtic game.
continually pressing Refresh then F5 (10-15 times each)
No problem, this was with a block of seats open (Kop).

just tried with the whole ground, without selecting a stand/block
after a number of Refreshes, I'm Blocked now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** whilst I'm blocked on the Laptop via wifi, I can log into my account on my phone on 5G

*** Further update, just changed my laptop to work via hotspot (5G) and was able to log in to my LFC account the was blocked on wifi, although I did have to do 2 Captcha Codes

just to clarify.
I'm on a work lalptop, with inhouse VPN security
used the same one last week for 4 days solid
on Thursday I tried several times without being blocked, until about 11:00pm after a few refresh's & bingo, Blocked
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 10:35:30 pm by bignred84 »

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #30141 on: January 25, 2023, 10:51:46 pm »
Just tried the Celtic game.
continually pressing Refresh then F5 (10-15 times each)
No problem, this was with a block of seats open (Kop).

just tried with the whole ground, without selecting a stand/block
after a number of Refreshes, I'm Blocked now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** whilst I'm blocked on the Laptop via wifi, I can log into my account on my phone on 5G

*** Further update, just changed my laptop to work via hotspot (5G) and was able to log in to my LFC account the was blocked on wifi, although I did have to do 2 Captcha Codes

just to clarify.
I'm on a work lalptop, with inhouse VPN security
used the same one last week for 4 days solid
on Thursday I tried several times without being blocked, until about 11:00pm after a few refresh's & bingo, Blocked

Thanks Carl and everyone else. I'll revert back once I have information to come back with.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #30142 on: January 25, 2023, 10:57:49 pm »
Thanks Carl and everyone else. I'll revert back once I have information to come back with.

Just tried to Log in via Wifi on Laptop, still Blocked.

** lesson learnt tonight then use 5G hotspot to avoid being blocked

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30143 on: January 26, 2023, 09:14:17 am »

Thanks

Hi

I was blocked for the Brighton away sale, I spoke to my ISP and they agreed to reset my IP.

I don’t really want to try and get blocked again in Celtic 😂😂 it lets me go in to the screen and select a seat.

Without changing my IP with my ISP I’m positive that I’d still be blocked.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30144 on: January 26, 2023, 09:17:24 am »
Depends whether the club ban the router IP or the devices themselves as your router will allocate a different IP to each device, I have found its the devices that get banned not all devices on my network

That’s not quiet right,

Agreed you have internal IP’s that your router uses to communicate to your devices, however you only have 1 external IP and it’s this IP which LFC/SeatGeek are using to ban.

When you use your phone on 5G/4G (not Wi-Fi) you will get a separate external IP from your mobile provider, hence why when some people are blocked on their PC’s/Laptops they can still use their phones.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 09:20:11 am by ScuzzyP »

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #30145 on: January 26, 2023, 09:21:16 am »

Well in Liam, good to know someone is on at them. Maybe mention that some have waited in the queue, then got through and immediately blocked without even refreshing.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 09:22:52 am by Bapsandwaps »

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30146 on: January 26, 2023, 09:26:17 am »
Well in Liam, good to know someone is on at them. Maybe mention that some have waited in the queue, then got through and immediately blocked without even refreshing.

Yeah apprecite it Liam, Thanks mate 👍

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #30147 on: January 26, 2023, 11:35:27 am »
Looking for some advice. I got a ticket for the Man Utd game in the members ballot - now that the match has been moved to the Sunday I won't be able to attend. Do I have to go through the Ticket Exchange or can I return the ticket now for a refund as the date/time has been changed.  Had a look at T&Cs on the club website but they are a bit vague on "postponements".

Thanks.

You can easily sell it back to the Club. My uncle died on the day of the Newcastle game and my mum and dad couldn't face going- sold both tickets back to the club on the day of the game.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30148 on: January 26, 2023, 12:07:51 pm »

So do we think that this new draconian regime is going to kill use of multiple devices/browsers for the Madrid sale? Or is the issue only when you get onto the ticketing site?

Going to be carnage.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30149 on: January 26, 2023, 12:15:56 pm »
I think multiple browsers might be an issue, I'm also thinking of cases where people have shared IPs is an issue. They also seem to be blocking people quickly who use the site a lot and sort of like your card is marked and you'll get blocked faster if you've been blocked before.

They've gone all hobnailed boot on us. Making the service async would be better as they can control the frequency of the requests (if that's even a real issue) and then if you're seen to be making excessive requests then ban you, but once you get a ticket in your basket you're presented with a captcha before you can do anything else.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #30150 on: January 26, 2023, 12:45:12 pm »
So do we think that this new draconian regime is going to kill use of multiple devices/browsers for the Madrid sale? Or is the issue only when you get onto the ticketing site?

Going to be carnage.

Madrid have only be given 1400 tickets so everyone in the 3 games sale should be guaranteed if true.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #30151 on: January 26, 2023, 01:02:31 pm »
Madrid have only be given 1400 tickets so everyone in the 3 games sale should be guaranteed if true.

I have the hallmap, Theyve only got 2.5 blocks. Same turn out as Napoli when they returned their tickets

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30152 on: January 26, 2023, 01:33:51 pm »

Nice. Though UEFA flunkies may take more for this game.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #30153 on: January 26, 2023, 01:41:42 pm »
Nice. Though UEFA flunkies may take more for this game.

Theres about 3500 left for Priority Rights, 3 games +1 from 2020 and 3 homes this year  :)

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30154 on: January 26, 2023, 02:04:28 pm »
Theres about 3500 left for Priority Rights, 3 games +1 from 2020 and 3 homes this year  :)

What are the numbers though? Napoli dropped to Ajax or Rangers didn't it?
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30155 on: January 26, 2023, 02:07:20 pm »

Is this due t the reduce allocation at theirs or just they have not taken full allocation?

I hope we have still given a full disabled allocation though.

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #30156 on: January 26, 2023, 02:07:40 pm »
What are the numbers though? Napoli dropped to Ajax or Rangers didn't it?

I'm not sure how many people actually qualify in total for these sales was hoping someone else would know that  but yeah think you're right it did drop to just the 1 of them two games didnt it. Presume there was lots of hospo and UEFA returns for the Napoli game

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30157 on: January 26, 2023, 02:44:21 pm »
I'm not sure how many people actually qualify in total for these sales was hoping someone else would know that  but yeah think you're right it did drop to just the 1 of them two games didnt it. Presume there was lots of hospo and UEFA returns for the Napoli game

Hopefully stressing over nothing and it will be straightforward getting Madrid with 3 credits
The sales pages for Rangers and Napoli suggest they sold out at the priority sales, as it says sold out rather than sale ended, so should be no extra demand here. If there are less available it's because of the increased hospitality and UEFA presence. Hopefully this is offset with the reduced away allocation.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #30158 on: January 26, 2023, 03:07:24 pm »
Hopefully stressing over nothing and it will be straightforward getting Madrid with 3 credits
The sales pages for Rangers and Napoli suggest they sold out at the priority sales, as it says sold out rather than sale ended, so should be no extra demand here. If there are less available it's because of the increased hospitality and UEFA presence. Hopefully this is offset with the reduced away allocation.

We pray :-X Dont suppose you know how many priority rights holders there are? always wondered

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
« Reply #30159 on: January 26, 2023, 03:32:44 pm »
We pray :-X Dont suppose you know how many priority rights holders there are? always wondered
I've always known it to be around 1500