Author Topic: Dani Pacheco  (Read 177541 times)

Offline AULD-OLDIE

• Anny Roader
  • Quiza-un-dia
Re: Dani Pacheco
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2012, 09:24:53 pm »
Watching tonights game, have come to the conclusion - Shelvey & Henderson aren't good enough to take over the mantle of Gerrard, we need a player who is wiiling to take players on in order to create spaces and drawing a defender out from his covering position; maybe we should be trying a different type of player, such as Suso, instead of the so called athletic types of Henderson/Shelvey. P.S. Glad to see God on his mobile saying "I'm still available if you want me " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Truth - 12.09.2012.
Now for JUSTICE !

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2012, 09:28:08 pm »
Watching tonights game, have come to the conclusion - Shelvey & Henderson aren't good enough to take over the mantle of Gerrard, we need a player who is wiiling to take players on in order to create spaces and drawing a defender out from his covering position; maybe we should be trying a different type of player, such as Suso, instead of the so called athletic types of Henderson/Shelvey. P.S. Glad to see God on his mobile saying "I'm still available if you want me " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Shelvey has played well tonight. We don't need to replicate Gerrard, a player like him doesn't come along too often. That will be our problem when Gerrard does retire, 'He's no Gerrard'. Let Jonjo Shelvey be Jonjo Shelvey and Jordan Henderson be Jordan Henderson.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2012, 09:32:28 pm »
Considering he's played basically fuck all football in the last couple of years, where are all this opinions on him being the best thing since sliced bread coming from?

There has gotta be something, an attitude problem, shit in training, something that stops these managers from playing him. .

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2012, 09:39:43 pm »
Considering he's played basically fuck all football in the last couple of years, where are all this opinions on him being the best thing since sliced bread coming from?

There has gotta be something, an attitude problem, shit in training, something that stops these managers from playing him. .

if so, they would have sold him, no?
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2012, 09:41:08 pm »
if so, they would have sold him, no?

i think giving him to atletico last year with the option to buy would suggest he hasn't really been wanted and from all indications they probably are trying to find a club for him.

Offline Saul Goodman

• Superfluous apostrophe's are us
  • Legacy Fan
  • Better call Saul!
    • Better Call Saul.
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2012, 10:07:13 am »
Srijandeep Das ‏@jeremy_LFC
Villarreal have enquired about the availability of Dani Pacheco, last night, for a season loan. Not aware of what #LFC's stance is.

This guy is usually pretty reliable for info.

Offline ben

• Legacy Fan
  • dont you know who i think i am?
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2012, 04:14:05 pm »
Dani is choosing between Brighton and Valladolid.

Offline Pelé as a Comedian

• The seeker of the True Cockroach. Forgetful.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2012, 04:25:32 pm »

sorry but i disagree mightily

firstly, no one, and i mean no one, will take over the mantle of Gerrard, he's a one in a lifetime player

secondly, Shelvey has shown some great improvement recently in his oh so young career, you might just have to swallow writing him off as "just" an athletic type quite soon.

Henderson is behind Shelvey in the pecking order and has struggled so far, but he's been at Sunderland his whole career unlike Shelvey who's been around a bit more, and Henderson has shown great promise, in spurts..we'll see but i think he'll come good

ps. sorry for going off topic

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2012, 04:30:30 pm »
No need for him to look for another club. If he stays, I reckon he will get games.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2012, 04:34:43 pm »
No need for him to look for another club. If he stays, I reckon he will get games.

Not according to Rodgers...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-on-transfer-latest

I don´t think Morgan will get much game time either though..
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2012, 04:39:23 pm »
Not according to Rodgers...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-on-transfer-latest

I don´t think Morgan will get much game time either though..

So it's the same old story for him.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2012, 06:03:59 pm »
I was hoping he'd still be ours come midnight so that given our lack of strikers there may be an opportunity for him when others get injured. Cue news he's gone back to Spain.... ;)
We are a team of one half.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2012, 06:06:59 pm »
Hopefully, for his own sake, he gets a permanent transfer.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2012, 06:14:55 pm »
Cant help but feel disappointed

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2012, 06:34:32 pm »
Hope Dani chooses Brighton and shows everyone in England what he is capable of. I reckon he will flourish under the guidance of Poyet.

Offline jimmyjr86

• Legacy Fan
  • Up on a hill, here's where we begin...
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2012, 07:20:55 pm »
Dani is choosing between Brighton and Valladolid.

Cheers. Any idea where his preference lies? Also any word on Suso in regards to gametime/contract? Sorry to pry...

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2012, 08:02:54 pm »
I still struggle to get my head around the fact, that basically, 4 Liverpool managers have deemed him not good enough, and that he really hasn,t been given a decent run of games to show what he is capable of. Sadly it seems that his days as a Liverpool player are numbered.

And to think of some of the shite that has been selected instead of him.

Offline FanaticalRed

• Kopite
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2012, 08:27:45 pm »
I still struggle to get my head around the fact, that basically, 4 Liverpool managers have deemed him not good enough, and that he really hasn,t been given a decent run of games to show what he is capable of. Sadly it seems that his days as a Liverpool player are numbered.

Completely agree.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2012, 08:31:06 pm »

With all the hype it is mad...or is it that it is just all hype and he isn't that good? - As you say 4 managers have found him not to be worthy of games
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:37 pm »
That 'four managers' is such clear bullshit.
First there is Rafa who gave him sufficient games and was slowly introducing him into the first team when ge got chopped, then there is Roy who gave him away and blamed all the world's evils on Dani after that Northampton game. Then we have Kenny who was obviously badly advised about players, as the dealing of this summer clearly show and now Rodgers who is working on no budget and probably needs to give Cole game time in order to try and sell the waste of space.

But yeah, four managers indeed..

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:58 pm »
We should just give him a free, he should probably go to a la liga segunda division team with aspirations of promotion and rebuild

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:38 pm »
If it's true we're not getting anybody else in, then perhaps we should not loan Dani out?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2012, 08:38:02 pm »
First there is Rafa who gave him sufficient games and was slowly introducing him into the first team when ge got chopped, then there is Roy who gave him away and blamed all the world's evils on Dani after that Northampton game. Then we have Kenny who was obviously badly advised about players, as the dealing of this summer clearly show and now Rodgers who is working on no budget and probably needs to give Cole game time in order to try and sell the waste of space.

Kenny had been working at the Academy for a while and knew all about Dani.

How about last year on loan when he didn't get played? Or at Norwich where he started brightly but then didn't get played?

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2012, 08:42:17 pm »

Badly advised on players? He was the manager for fucks sake, he saw the players day in, day out. Stop making excuses.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2012, 08:43:37 pm »
Or at Norwich where he started brightly but then didn't get played?

he did play most of the games either coming from the bench or from the start.  They wanted him again but the club decided they would do this crazy deal with alt. madrid
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2012, 08:47:02 pm »
Kenny had been working at the Academy for a while and knew all about Dani.

How about last year on loan when he didn't get played? Or at Norwich where he started brightly but then didn't get played?

Would this be the Norwich where he started brightly but was forced out by a striker who discovered the scoring form of his life? Pacheco made his debut in place of Simeon Jackson, and dominated the game up to the point where he was substituted to a standing ovation. Then Jackson came on and scored a hat trick, and couldn't stop scoring for the rest of the season. Pacheco scored 2 and made several in his brief stint with Norwich, not bad for someone in his first senior spell in his career. But hardly fair to criticise him for losing his place to someone who scored 10 in 7.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline CarraG238

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2012, 08:51:42 pm »
If there are no transfers in, should probably keep him
“It was the first game of the qualifying for us and well we can take a lot from it ,like I was talking to one of the guys from TNS about my internet connection at home and he said the reason I sometimes can't get on is because I am running the wrong browser with Windows 95 and he suggested I update to Windows XP” - 23 Carra Gold

Offline lancashirelad

• Main Stander
  • Red til dead
    • Knighthood for Kenny Dalglish
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2012, 09:09:42 pm »
Surprised we'd let him go as he seems more of a Rogers type player
Completely agree, would be great to push Raheem and co for a place in the first team
I would like to live in Manchester, England. The transition between watching Manchester United and death would be unnoticeable.
PLEASE SIGN KNIGHTHOOD FOR KENNY http://www.change.org/petitions/recognition-for-services-to-liverpool-fc 8000 AND COUNTING

Offline 81a

• From Speke to Bootle via Broad Green. All aboard!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2012, 09:24:54 pm »
If there are no transfers in, should probably keep him

I think drawing Anzhi in the Europa sealed his fate. Not cheap to send a team to Russia these days.

Offline Mercer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2012, 09:41:25 pm »

You think that Kenny did not have his own view on Pacheco?! Surely, it,s down the manager, and the manager alone who he selects for a game.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2012, 09:48:35 pm »
You think that Kenny did not have his own view on Pacheco?! Surely, it,s down the manager, and the manager alone who he selects for a game.

Some fell by the way in our last seasons so called rebuilding.
Places needed to be made and Pacheco was never even offered a decent chance since Rafa left.

He might have gone seriously to shit in last two years, but my God I'm struggling to see him offering less then several of our players ahead of him.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:15 pm »
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but some might say it's because nationality etc.

No chance, Rodgers is in love with Spanish football he wouldn't discriminate
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline jimmyjr86

• Legacy Fan
  • Up on a hill, here's where we begin...
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2012, 11:00:03 pm »
Loan fallen through. so staying put for a while. maybe off to the championship on loan at a later date.

Offline lazzathered

• Anny Roader
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2012, 11:04:36 pm »
Hmm how about keeping hold of a forward for once?! Give him some game time, can't be worse than Cole surely

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2012, 11:09:44 pm »
sure danny could play that luis garcia role between the lines ,linking up with gerrard and suarez...baffles me all this
dont know why we never ever got a winger in who knows how to cross for andy carroll neither....i always said matt jarvis kept it simple and could pick out a player in the box....i hate to say it because i cant stand fat sam but i think he might have paired up a couple of gems who can do the business...we will see
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline mensor

• Definitely not MENSA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2012, 11:10:46 pm »
If Dani doesn't get games now over the next few weeks (now the loan has fallen through) he never will.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2012, 11:13:48 pm »
Glad his loan fell through, he deserves more.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2012, 11:16:21 pm »
Honestly, i would just play him now. In Europa and League Cup at least. He's not going anyway until January at the earliest and he can still play in a forward position.
YWNA

Offline jonjosuso

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2012, 11:17:09 pm »
Dani will get us goals :) Needs t re discover his U19 form!
FSG please eBay Linda's black gloves and we can buy Kuyt back.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2012, 11:18:10 pm »
hope he comes out fighting and his head doesnt drop
he lost his confidence i think after that northampton game...he seemed to be doing well upto that point and had fans believing....hodgo fucked him up a bit i think ,plus rafa not being around....hope he gets that belief back...theres no doubting his talent...he has to find that belief again...would love to see him get his game going again....can still remember him being the main man in those spanish youth games
when he used to come on you could feel that buzz of excitement that sterling gives us now
success = the absence of the fear of failure