The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

SoS London: Discussion and new members in here

(1/60) > >>

Fester19:
Graham Smith and Peter Hooton, and possibly a couple of others, are coming down on Thursday 8th July, to address a gathering of existing and prospective members.

As of today, we don't have a confirmed venue, so, any suggestions ?  Central London and capable of accommodating up to 50 people, at least.

26 people on RAOTL and 12 people on here have expressed interest so far.

Cheers

Please note the Agenda for the evening is now in the thread as merged from another thread.

Crosby Nick:
Have you tried Ruse? It's (I think) the official London supporters club pub of choice and the landlord/manager posts on here now and again. It's situated on Borough High St, not far from London Bridge so close to the actual City area.

According to its website you can hire it out: http://www.ruse.uk.com/parties.htm

Think the guy from Ruse who posts here is Tonyh but could be wrong...

I'd be up for going but am over in ireland for a wedding that day. Best of luck.

Hij:
I'm interested, have been away from my PC for a while but have a PM in my inbox with an email to contact, or should I contact Graham?

Graham Smith:

--- Quote from: Hij on June 22, 2010, 01:52:48 pm ---I'm interested, have been away from my PC for a while but have a PM in my inbox with an email to contact, or should I contact Graham?

--- End quote ---

Not me. The people organising the London crew.

hoonin:
If it's an evening thing I'll attend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version