Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
That's mad . Same as Rodri last week asking for a rest. I can't understand why Pep told the press about KDB asking to come off.

I found that information quite odd. Why not say you wanted to put fresh legs on/had to think of rotation or some other bullshit? Instead, he ends up throwing the players under the bus by telling everyone they asked to come off. So weird this one.
Media and Arts / Re: What are you listening to now?
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 08:04:09 pm »
Moon Shadow - Cat Stevens
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by yes on Today at 08:04:02 pm »
Yes I do think his worth more than that mate his put up over 20 G/As I'm not even gonna explain my self I dont care his 32.

Do you not think with shirt sales etc over the next 12 months they'll make 5-10m on his name alone?

His name is worth more than 40m. PSG would probably give us a decent fee aswell as he would WALK that league and replace a good chunk of Mbappes output while having a superstar name already. Again shirt sales.

"I'm not going to explain myself"

* Explains himself *
Media and Arts / Re: What are you listening to now?
« Last post by Boston Bosox on Today at 07:59:58 pm »
Uncle John's Band - Grateful Dead
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 07:58:45 pm »
I know and my daughter is the best daughter in the world but I can't explain that in rational terms either. We're all guilty of it in one way or another I suppose.

Salah has 26 goal involvements in 26 games in the league right?

Whats your daughter up too lad?

Lets say he gets 20-25 G/A next season. Isn't that worth more than 30 million??????

Who would you get with double that money to replace his output?
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: EL: Ata 0 vs 1 Liv (3-1) Mo 7’
« Last post by John C on Today at 07:58:10 pm »
The brutal truth is that the only way for us to compete is for the manager to be absolutely perfect. To get us to overachieve. We don't compete at the top end of the market any more for transfers. We don't match the top clubs for net spend.

We expect someone like Klopp to in essence to carry our hopes and dreams. To get us to overachieve season in season out. It just isn't possible. We are a big club in fits and starts. When a Benitez, a Klopp or Rodgers for one season elevates us into a top side.

Your solution new ideas in the dugout. No wonder we burn out managers with fans like you.
Sigh, but I won't let you take me there.
How about the players and the management team recognising what sort of game they are in. It's like after the first leg during last nights 90 minutes they all forgot they are going to be tightly marked. Like the first time someone was dispossessed quickly it was a shock. Like when our subs came on they weren't told as soon as you get the ball one of them will be at you. Even if they were told, guess what, our player forgot one of them was gonna be at us.

Nobody can even say we were mugged over the 2-legs, our far more expensive squad were out fought in every department.

We got the draw we wanted but got the intensity we didn't want.

We got our full strength team available for the game but the team & management didn't have much nous available for the ties.
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by coolbyrne on Today at 07:57:16 pm »
Are we? Who's giving you that information?

Don't mind him, he's the same WUM who thinks Liverpool and Arsenal are interchangeable teams because both teams have the same amount of points. And he also gave us this gem:

Arsenal fans who want Arteta out, and just like the French who collaborated with their invaders in the early 1940's. They are saboteurs.

As amusing as it is, I can't be bothered engaging with him anymore.
« Last post by yes on Today at 07:57:14 pm »
Yes I do think his worth more than that mate his put up over 20 G/As I'm not even gonna explain my self I dont care his 32.

I know and my daughter is the best daughter in the world but I can't explain that in rational terms either. We're all guilty of it in one way or another I suppose.
General Football and Sport / Re: Chelsea - schooled by Liverpool's kids
« Last post by ... on Today at 07:56:13 pm »
Weren't they a Chelsea affiliate? They were sending loads of their loanees there.
Even PGMOL have give up on us. No Mancs.

But arguably one of the top 3 worst refs in the league.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10