Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 3990296 times)

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39800 on: June 5, 2015, 11:53:29 pm »
To be honest I never joined for "Queen and Country" I did it as there was not much else to do,as most of the "real" mates I made whilst serving did and yes I can count them on one hand.
Sorry mate for lumping you in with  others, me mate joined coz it was better than the dole so know what you mean.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #39801 on: June 6, 2015, 01:43:47 pm »
Sorry mate for lumping you in with  others, me mate joined coz it was better than the dole so know what you mean.

Nice "I remember' thread started there, got me opening another bottle of wine and reminiscing!
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39802 on: June 8, 2015, 06:37:33 pm »
Ings  just signed and he is getting slated out there without pulling the shirt on yet.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39803 on: June 8, 2015, 07:49:42 pm »
Ings  just signed and he is getting slated out there without pulling the shirt on yet.

What! He hasn't pulled the shirt on yet - the lazy fucker.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39804 on: June 8, 2015, 08:31:06 pm »
Nice one doc.....all we can do is laugh at it!

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39805 on: June 8, 2015, 09:02:54 pm »
DIngs Dongs
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39806 on: June 8, 2015, 09:20:45 pm »
For those of youse what didn't know where ZZ Top got their name from:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YKUtQdNpPfg&amp;list=RDYKUtQdNpPfg#t=19" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YKUtQdNpPfg&amp;list=RDYKUtQdNpPfg#t=19</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39807 on: June 8, 2015, 09:32:26 pm »
And as I'm on the subject:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/myU39PnZXXs&amp;list=RDYKUtQdNpPfg&amp;index=23" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/myU39PnZXXs&amp;list=RDYKUtQdNpPfg&amp;index=23</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7gMkiOPSeA&amp;list=RDYKUtQdNpPfg&amp;index=33" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/P7gMkiOPSeA&amp;list=RDYKUtQdNpPfg&amp;index=33</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39808 on: June 8, 2015, 10:52:44 pm »
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39809 on: June 8, 2015, 11:47:22 pm »
When the crowd funder starts I'm in
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39810 on: June 9, 2015, 12:03:20 am »
I don't know mate. I've got to wait for it to get the yae or nae. But whether I get funding or not, I'm doing it anyway. Fuck em.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39811 on: June 9, 2015, 08:45:36 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5hpTQRRHY9w&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5hpTQRRHY9w&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39812 on: June 9, 2015, 09:03:11 am »
Here's the one I made. I'm only showing it cos I need a favour... if you've got a youtube account, subscribe to my channel. I need 500 to sign up to get a custom name. Otherwise it's just a load of letters and nobody will ever see it.

Ta. I know I'm a twat, but what's new...
https://youtu.be/dSlltARPcwk

There's about 8 of them on there. Get this, here's a laugh.... I think I've the one that used to slap George Osbornes arse onboard. I hope she agrees. I'll carry on like Aggie from the Baggie, call him all the dirty bastards under the sun

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39813 on: June 9, 2015, 09:10:49 am »
Done.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #39814 on: June 9, 2015, 09:16:34 am »
When the crowd funder starts I'm in
+1 for certain!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39815 on: June 9, 2015, 09:24:55 am »
Nice one lads. I'm off to try and spread it about.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39816 on: June 9, 2015, 09:32:41 am »
With regards to the blood,did you know that the Belgians won't accept a blood donation from anyone that lived in the UK in the 80's!

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39817 on: June 9, 2015, 11:07:59 am »
Only seems to be three subscribed so far!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A stranger in a strange land.
« Reply #39818 on: June 9, 2015, 02:49:43 pm »
With regards to the blood,did you know that the Belgians won't accept a blood donation from anyone that lived in the UK in the 80's!
It's the same over here in the US. They offered me and the missus "counselling" to help alleviate any fears we may have over having "mad cow blood" in our veins!

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #39819 on: June 9, 2015, 08:22:36 pm »
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline noggin the ngog

• Main Stander
  • It's a hardknock life!
« Reply #39820 on: June 9, 2015, 08:38:31 pm »
I subscribed too.
Me too.

Not that fat though is he? Thought he would be a Bunter. Us in Scotland could show him a thing or two :D
In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...
And those tales they tell are the stories of a kind and wise king and his people......
And then the king was sacked.......

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #39821 on: June 9, 2015, 08:42:43 pm »
Me too.

Not that fat though is he? Thought he would be a Bunter. Us in Scotland could show him a thing or two :D

Speak for yourself I`m 5-7 and a trim 11st.

Give FS a chance to get back to his fighting weight, he`s been ill  ;)
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39822 on: June 9, 2015, 09:28:30 pm »
subscribed  who is that guy ?  ;)
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39823 on: June 10, 2015, 05:30:50 am »
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39824 on: June 10, 2015, 09:47:09 am »
Well I haven't bored the arse off everyone with any jazz lately, so get yer earoles around this one - this is aimed specifically at anyone who thought Rafa was shite on the arl joanna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSZ1dZgLdU&index=7&list=PLUix-Y5gjHCgPdOThUM4SVb46a_j9m1de

By the way, loved that My Sweet Lord.

NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39825 on: June 10, 2015, 11:22:09 am »
Well I haven't bored the arse off everyone with any jazz lately, so get yer earoles around this one - this is aimed specifically at anyone who thought Rafa was shite on the arl joanna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSZ1dZgLdU&index=7&list=PLUix-Y5gjHCgPdOThUM4SVb46a_j9m1de

By the way, loved that My Sweet Lord.

Aye. Very good version that. I think I'm becoming a maudlin fucker in my dotage. I hear anything to do with the Beatles nowadays and start getting all mopey. I think realising how young John was, just 40, does it. Like all of us, I never forget the moment I found out. I'd been on a mad bender, didn't even know, got home with the milk man, got a paper off the lad, near fell over, just couldn't believe it. But it's only in the last few years I've realised how young John was and wondered what great things we were robbed of. And now I've cheered you all up, I'm off....

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39826 on: June 10, 2015, 11:49:00 am »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39827 on: June 11, 2015, 08:06:39 am »
I promise not to keep ranting on about what I'm up to, but just wanted to say... I've got the youtube URL Fat Scouser. Sounds like small potatoes, but that will really help. So thanks if you subscribed to the channel. You can breathe easy now. I won't be after anything else. In fact, getting a start made on it today, getting some local stuff done.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39828 on: June 11, 2015, 08:29:42 am »
Nice one Leo,if you need any help you know we are all here for you.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #39829 on: June 11, 2015, 01:05:37 pm »
Nice one Leo,if you need any help you know we are all here for you.

Yep we are, most important thing is taking care of yourself
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39830 on: June 11, 2015, 04:52:17 pm »
I'm sound lads, always happy when I'm causing murder. Arsing about aside, I really am sound. I just don't want to keep banging on about what I'm up to in here. F'that. This place is a little oasis of peace and somewhat sanity, away from all the madness. When there's something to report, or something funny to tell, I'll mention it. But honestly, in here's a little break away from all that malarkey.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39831 on: June 11, 2015, 06:23:42 pm »
It's sanity Jim, but not as we know it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39832 on: June 11, 2015, 07:48:35 pm »
Enjoy Leo, I'm fucking off to Poland for the weekend. Teenage kicks
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #39833 on: June 11, 2015, 10:59:52 pm »
Enjoy Leo, I'm fucking off to Poland for the weekend. Teenage kicks

Don't forget your zimmer frame. ;)
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #39834 on: June 11, 2015, 11:15:34 pm »
I promise not to keep ranting on about what I'm up to, but just wanted to say... I've got the youtube URL Fat Scouser. Sounds like small potatoes, but that will really help. So thanks if you subscribed to the channel. You can breathe easy now. I won't be after anything else. In fact, getting a start made on it today, getting some local stuff done.

Good lad. Look forward to the next vid. Subscribed
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #39835 on: June 12, 2015, 08:54:11 am »
Just subscribed. Nothing like what i though you would look like Leo. Best wishes with the health mate.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39836 on: June 12, 2015, 09:46:45 am »
The BBC doing a fantastic job of highlighting police atrocities during Orgreave. Haven't heard them mention the BBC's own shocking behaviour in reversing the sequence of footage to give the impression that the miners attacked the police with the police then retaliating (6pm news) when on the earlier midday news it was shown in the correct sequence ie the (mounted) police attacking first and the miners retaliating - after Tebbit's intervention. A big hand for the BBC ladies and gentlemen.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39837 on: June 12, 2015, 10:40:57 am »
Yep, Doc. Good old Aunty has a few things to answer for. And I've upset a few people by commenting on it. What they seem to miss is, Aunty won't be around much longer if she keeps kissing these lunatics arses. Someone in the know tells me, BBC Scotland is already lined up for the chop and that'll be the first dominoe.

It's disgraceful. The Beeb wouldn't even hand control to Churchill during WWII. They should look back to that, because trying to appeasing Hitler would have been easier than appeasing them lunatics in Westminster.

Anyway, I'm feeling okay today. And it's lovely and grey outside so I'm off before it turns black again this avvie. The Great British Summer, eh. John, take your factor 50 and little shady hat. It gets hot sat outside them bars in Warsaw.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39838 on: June 12, 2015, 11:09:23 am »
Yeah, the BBC's motto seems to be, 'don't bite the arse that shits on you'.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39839 on: June 12, 2015, 11:36:06 am »
Good one. Thought you might like this... http://liberalconspiracy.org/2012/02/26/new-figures-show-low-level-of-benefit-fraud/

It fits right in. But I'm getting me sowesta on and making a dash for the sunny bit in the park, while I can see a little hole in the grey