Author Topic: Flight to Baden Baden Airport  (Read 3112 times)

Offline di

• Main Stander
Flight to Baden Baden Airport
« on: May 13, 2016, 10:04:37 am »
One of the unlucky ones in the ballot so now I have two spare one way flights to baden baden airport. Info below;

London Stansted to Baden-Baden Airport - 14:00, arrival 16:35. Leaving Tuesday 17th May.

I paid £25 each, that's £50 for the two seats, a name change with ryanair is 110 each (220). So in total, it is 270 or 135 each.

For those of you who isn't unfamiliar on how to gett into Basel, then you can either rent a car (less than 100 euros for two days and less than 2 hour drive) or you can take the train from baden-baden train station (90 minutes) to Basel.

I have also two night stays  in mulhouse (twin beds, 17th & 18th) which is £38 per night. (B&B Hôtel Mulhouse Centre, I've stayed there before, it's like Ibis hotel but cleaner) Released on Booking.com.

PM me and leave your number and also tell me what you are interested in, I will get back to you.

Safe trip to all the lucky ones that are going. :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:33:55 am by di »

Offline Fazakerley Red

• No longer angry :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fazakerley Red
Re: Flight to Baden Baden Airport
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 12:51:05 am »
were on this flight aswell mate  :D

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 08:42:46 pm »
I think you have to pay the price difference too, was 400 the other day so add about 350 to that
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 11:28:52 am »
I think you have to pay the price difference too, was 400 the other day so add about 350 to that

@johnmac, (for anyone who is in doubt)

note sure what you on about, but I would suggest you to check the ryanair fees before making that statement. I can confirm below and checked with the ryanair terms and conditions;

There is no reference that you need to pay for the current prices for the flight for a name change, (it's only for a flight change) and this is only for NAME CHANGE.

https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/useful-info/help-centre/fees

Name Change Fee
Per Passenger
€110 / £110 (online)
€160 / £160 (at airport)

Higher name change fees apply on all flights on the following routes: International Canary Islands (excl Spanish domestic) and all international Greek routes.

Still available, so if anyone needs, PM me.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 11:30:46 am by di »