Author Topic: World choice sport flight for sale - £300 - direct in / out on day of flight.  (Read 2828 times)

Offline the mighty asok

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hello everyone, dont post much but need to get this out to the wider liverpool intersphere.

I purchased a flight from World Choice Sports for £400 - its this one:

http://www.worldchoicesports.com/products-page/champions-league/potential-europa-league-final-coach-duplicate/

Its for plane 2 - they are now down to the last two planes 4 & 5. No doubt gonna go in the next couple of days. I gambled - it didn't pay off. Im gutted. I didn't get a ticket in the ballot nor did anyone I know (that would have a spare). Ive mulled it over for the last few days and just cant bring myself to pay the £600 they are online so i'm going to sell the flight. It costs £50 to change the name (which you will have to pay) and i'm selling the flight for £300, not £400 - so losing a ton for my gamble. As if it wasn't painful enough. This is still £50 quid cheaper than you can find any straight in and out flight online any more.

Details are:

Aircraft will leave Liverpool approx 08:00 on 18 May 2016.
Return journey will depart from Basel-Mulhouse between 00:30 to 04:00 on 19 May 2016.

If you are going then please do me a favour and bring the cup home. Money to be dropped off in Woolton, Liverpool - flight from Speke.

Absolutely gutted. Please don't try and haggle on price - its already painful enough.

Stu

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
Interested in this for my mates dad as he cant get there currently,  can you drop us a pm and ill give you my dads number.

Offline the mighty asok

• Boys Pen
Im really sorry pal - i tried to PM you today but as i havent posted much it wont let me PM

The tickets actually went this morning from a twitter post first thing.

APologies.

But - there are still world choice flights available...

http://www.worldchoicesports.com/products-page/champions-league/potential-europa-league-final-coach-duplicate/

Its the last plane - plane 5 - 400 quid....