Author Topic: Bordeaux Away 17th September 6pm  (Read 55453 times)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Bordeaux Away 17th September 6pm
« Reply #160 on: September 8, 2015, 09:28:59 am »
your mates credits are still good for this game and he doesnt need to renew his Membership as it is recognised as a Fancard now !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #161 on: September 8, 2015, 09:48:28 am »
Weird that you aren't guaranteed a ticket in the first sale. Sure I'll be fine on three mind.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: September 8, 2015, 09:50:13 am »
Friend wants to know he hasn't used his membership this year so guessing he needs to renew it to he able to buy a ticket for this? He has got all euro aways since Anzhi so he's guaranteed a ticket just isn't sure wether he needs to renew or not to be able to purchase a ticket tomorrow?

Nah, he should class as a fancard holder and can buy without renewing his membership

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #163 on: September 8, 2015, 09:50:46 am »
Weird that you aren't guaranteed a ticket in the first sale. Sure I'll be fine on three mind.

Yes it's very weird. They should sell 4 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #164 on: September 8, 2015, 09:56:03 am »
Kick in the teeth to those of us with 4, not nailed on for a ticket, lets face it, most of those who bought Beşiktaş never went!

Anyone have any idea if there will be a window sale?
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #165 on: September 8, 2015, 10:07:17 am »
At £13 I don't fancy my chances on 1

oh well back to spares again :(

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: September 8, 2015, 10:07:30 am »
Think im just gonna go the window saves them not coming in time.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction online or at the Ticket Office window.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #168 on: September 8, 2015, 12:22:23 pm »
Wonder what we will charge for the home games? Will it be the highest in the competitions group games as they were last year?
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #169 on: September 8, 2015, 12:26:07 pm »
Kick in the teeth to those of us with 4, not nailed on for a ticket, lets face it, most of those who bought Beşiktaş never went!

Anyone have any idea if there will be a window sale?
Apart from us John  :)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #170 on: September 8, 2015, 12:31:38 pm »
Not sure I'll get a couple on 1 credit now with the prices so cheap.

In same boat as you here, great prices, not great for us!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #171 on: September 8, 2015, 12:54:42 pm »
Bit worried on two now, with travel booked and paid for.

Actually went to both but if people bought for loyalty. Wish they'd have asked for travel proof really.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: September 8, 2015, 01:03:11 pm »
Apart from us John  :)

I went to Istanbul, just didn't quite make it to the ground.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: September 8, 2015, 01:19:01 pm »
Bit worried on two now, with travel booked and paid for.

Actually went to both but if people bought for loyalty. Wish they'd have asked for travel proof really.

Problem is if they start with travel proof (not that it means anything) it is a telephone process for tickets and we all know now it is a nightmare, they are no longer setup to handle a telephone event at short notice.

Offline Kop202

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: September 8, 2015, 01:34:17 pm »
"All tickets being posted will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £4.98" -Does that mean all tickets will be posted? Or does it mean in case I want the ticket to be posted that is the only delivery option?

I am asking because I prefer to pick up the ticket at the ticket office. For normal league away games you can easily mark this in the order as "TO COLLECT", but for cup and euro away game this option does not always seem to exist....

And unfortunately you cannot buy the ticket via phone it seems.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: September 8, 2015, 01:38:49 pm »
Wonder what we will charge for the home games? Will it be the highest in the competitions group games as they were last year?
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/lfc-ticket-prices/european-prices
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #176 on: September 8, 2015, 01:50:43 pm »
Problem is if they start with travel proof (not that it means anything) it is a telephone process for tickets and we all know now it is a nightmare, they are no longer setup to handle a telephone event at short notice.
I agree but they do say travel proof may be needed for future games.
"All tickets being posted will be sent via Special Delivery at a charge of £4.98" -Does that mean all tickets will be posted? Or does it mean in case I want the ticket to be posted that is the only delivery option?

I am asking because I prefer to pick up the ticket at the ticket office. For normal league away games you can easily mark this in the order as "TO COLLECT", but for cup and euro away game this option does not always seem to exist....

And unfortunately you cannot buy the ticket via phone it seems.
Says you can buy them at the TO too
We are a team of one half.

Offline Kop202

• Main Stander
« Reply #177 on: September 8, 2015, 01:55:48 pm »
Says you can buy them at the TO too

Yes, I know. Problem is I am travelling right now and will only get back to Liverpool on Friday night (and will then travel next week again and not return back to Liverpool before the Bordeaux game)

So I don't mind buying the tickets online, but need to collect them at the ground on Saturday (or at least have the option to redirect the tickets somewhere else).

Offline suttonoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: September 8, 2015, 02:15:01 pm »
Problem with proof of travel now is that you don't always get issued boarding cards ect , I normally download mine onto my phone , and as soon as you travel they disappear so in this electronic age there is rarely a paper trail for proof of travel , and I was one of those that did go to all 4 aways and will be be pissed off if I can't get a ticket for this, flights and hotel already booked

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
« Reply #179 on: September 8, 2015, 02:28:02 pm »
Window sale for this tomorrow or all online?

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #180 on: September 8, 2015, 02:30:00 pm »
Window sale for this tomorrow or all online?
Both.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #181 on: September 8, 2015, 02:32:51 pm »
I went to Istanbul, just didn't quite make it to the ground.
Indeed! Graham was due to stay in our room but we never even saw him for the whole trip  ;D

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 8, 2015, 02:35:59 pm »
Indeed! Graham was due to stay in our room but we never even saw him for the whole trip  ;D
I saw Graham about 3am in Taksim, night before the match. I think he was quite pissed.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: September 8, 2015, 03:04:00 pm »
I saw Graham about 3am in Taksim, night before the match. I think he was quite pissed.

Do I know you?  I was with him at about 3am in Taksim night before the match. 

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: September 8, 2015, 03:07:24 pm »

I made four mistakes that trip.

1.)  Drinking away the flu the night before.
2.)  Going the blue mosque the day of the match instead of drinking through a flu enhanced hangover
3.)  Trusting Graham to sort himself for getting to the ground and having somewhere to stay.
4.)  Trusting Graham to not pour chile source into my pint on the afternoon of the match
« Last Edit: September 8, 2015, 03:10:15 pm by stephen075 »

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #185 on: September 8, 2015, 03:20:50 pm »
Any other sales the tickets always go to those with the most credits first and usually guarantees a ticket. instead its starting at 3 and says everyone on that may not get sorted. !!

Make the rules up as they go along in the TO.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: September 8, 2015, 03:23:38 pm »
I'm can't afford this, reckon I'll still have a chance of going Sion away if I swerve it?

Got my flights and accommodation sorted for Sion.  Reckon I'll end watching it in a Swiss pub at £6 a pint. 

Should have used a bit of logic really when I thought I could only afford one of the three.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 8, 2015, 03:48:36 pm »
Do I know you?  I was with him at about 3am in Taksim night before the match. 

Possibly, were you with him in Basel outside the irish bar in the afternoon? I'll send you a PM.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 8, 2015, 04:03:31 pm »
Possibly, were you with him in Basel outside the irish bar in the afternoon? I'll send you a PM.

I didn't go Basel, I have met you a few times though. 

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: September 8, 2015, 04:37:43 pm »
Problem with proof of travel now is that you don't always get issued boarding cards ect , I normally download mine onto my phone , and as soon as you travel they disappear so in this electronic age there is rarely a paper trail for proof of travel , and I was one of those that did go to all 4 aways and will be be pissed off if I can't get a ticket for this, flights and hotel already booked
even with downloaded boarding passes you still get email conformation at time of booking

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #190 on: September 8, 2015, 04:39:51 pm »
I made four mistakes that trip.

1.)  Drinking away the flu the night before.
2.)  Going the blue mosque the day of the match instead of drinking through a flu enhanced hangover
3.)  Trusting Graham to sort himself for getting to the ground and having somewhere to stay.
4.)  Trusting Graham to not pour chile source into my pint on the afternoon of the match
I've seen a video of this  :lmao

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #191 on: September 8, 2015, 04:50:04 pm »
Liverpool supporters will only have to pay £13 to watch next Thursday’s opening Europa League group clash with Bordeaux.

The French outfit’s pricing structure is a world away from the sky-high costs of watching Premier League football with Kopites shelling out £53 for this Saturday’s game at Old Trafford.

Entry to the impressive Nouveau Stade Bordeaux is just a quarter of the price and the Ligue One side are also opening their doors to Liverpool fans who don’t have tickets in the away end.

The Reds have been given 2,005 stand tickets for the game but to be eligible to purchase those through the club you need to have attended various European away games last season. They are all likely to be snapped up by season ticket holders and fan card holders.

Clubs usually warn opposition fans without tickets not to travel in Europe but Bordeaux have actually set aside other sections of their stadium (blocks 50, 51, 58 and 59) for Liverpool fans wanting to attend who don’t have official away tickets.

These tickets are available to buy online at girondins.com and range from 18 euros (£13) to 72 euros (£52). Liverpool fans getting tickets through Bordeaux must ensure they select one of those four blocks.

There will be a surcharge of 2 euros (£1.45) for tickets bought from the stadium box office on the day of the match.

The 42,115-capacity Nouveau Stade Bordeaux only opened its doors in May. The stadium took two years to build at a cost of £133million. It is due to host five matches at next summer’s European Championships in France.

Willy Sagnol’s Bordeaux side, who finished sixth last season, have taken five points from their opening four matches in Ligue One.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bordeaux-charge-just-13-tickets-10013087?

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: September 8, 2015, 04:59:59 pm »
Liverpool supporters will only have to pay £13 to watch next Thursday’s opening Europa League group clash with Bordeaux.

The French outfit’s pricing structure is a world away from the sky-high costs of watching Premier League football with Kopites shelling out £53 for this Saturday’s game at Old Trafford.

Entry to the impressive Nouveau Stade Bordeaux is just a quarter of the price and the Ligue One side are also opening their doors to Liverpool fans who don’t have tickets in the away end.

The Reds have been given 2,005 stand tickets for the game but to be eligible to purchase those through the club you need to have attended various European away games last season. They are all likely to be snapped up by season ticket holders and fan card holders.

Clubs usually warn opposition fans without tickets not to travel in Europe but Bordeaux have actually set aside other sections of their stadium (blocks 50, 51, 58 and 59) for Liverpool fans wanting to attend who don’t have official away tickets.

These tickets are available to buy online at girondins.com and range from 18 euros (£13) to 72 euros (£52). Liverpool fans getting tickets through Bordeaux must ensure they select one of those four blocks.

There will be a surcharge of 2 euros (£1.45) for tickets bought from the stadium box office on the day of the match.

The 42,115-capacity Nouveau Stade Bordeaux only opened its doors in May. The stadium took two years to build at a cost of £133million. It is due to host five matches at next summer’s European Championships in France.

Willy Sagnol’s Bordeaux side, who finished sixth last season, have taken five points from their opening four matches in Ligue One.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bordeaux-charge-just-13-tickets-10013087?

I like this idea but not sure why they didn't just give us them in the normal allocation.  Everybody who wanted to go could have got on the ladder.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #193 on: September 8, 2015, 05:37:40 pm »
Anyone had any success buying through Bordeaux? Bit worried on one so going to buy through them in case but saying my geographic location doesn't allow me to buy a ticket?

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: September 8, 2015, 05:40:44 pm »
Anyone had any success buying through Bordeaux? Bit worried on one so going to buy through them in case but saying my geographic location doesn't allow me to buy a ticket?
I wouldn't worry. Think there will be a decent number of spares

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 8, 2015, 05:40:44 pm »
There's gonna be a fair amount of spares in the away end anyway. Even outside the Bernebau last year people were trying to sell spares in our end.

All the credit hunters will be selling them on, and Bordeaux is expensive enough that there's not gonna be loads traveling
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: September 8, 2015, 06:24:12 pm »
This will not sell out on 3 or 2.

The club would not arrange all of those potential sales if it was going to.

Can see it going to all members.

Offline Max999

• Anny Roader
« Reply #197 on: September 8, 2015, 07:20:44 pm »
This will not sell out on 3 or 2.

The club would not arrange all of those potential sales if it was going to.

Can see it going to all members.

Hope you're right.

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
« Reply #198 on: September 8, 2015, 09:02:00 pm »
If tickets are purchased tomorrow morning, when do you reckon they would arrive?

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #199 on: September 8, 2015, 09:04:11 pm »
If tickets are purchased tomorrow morning, when do you reckon they would arrive?

Knowing the ticket office i would say Friday 18th guaranteed...
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059