Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2042994 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16000 on: December 15, 2020, 11:03:22 am »
I just spoke to them as the UX is terrible.  They said it may be sorted when we have full capacity sales

It may be?

Wow. Such competence.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16001 on: December 15, 2020, 11:41:59 am »
Yeah mate.

Err - a good few I think.

Was showing Blocks 108, 102, 208 & 203 I think. All of them had double digits of seats able to select.
still not gonna hold my breath of it dropping to me I was 3022 on the waiting list 😂😂

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16002 on: December 15, 2020, 12:10:28 pm »
Is this the issue when you log in to the tickets element and it just keeps saying login to see eligible tickets?

How many were left?

55 currently

Plus a fuck load of hospo seats

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16003 on: December 15, 2020, 12:11:38 pm »
Looks like they've opened more seats on the kop than last time, suggesting they've allocated more than 1500 to general admission and reduced the hospo count

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #16004 on: December 15, 2020, 12:17:16 pm »
Looks like they've opened more seats on the kop than last time, suggesting they've allocated more than 1500 to general admission and reduced the hospo count

I wonder how many hospitality members actually live in the city region. They’re probably far and few between especially now you can’t even pass them on

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #16005 on: December 15, 2020, 02:18:49 pm »
any left for a third sale?

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #16006 on: December 15, 2020, 02:37:35 pm »
Most of us are holding out for the 27th. Everyone off work, hoping we get sorted and we'll all be eating scotch eggs in the pub. Might feel like we've got a bit of normality back

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16007 on: December 15, 2020, 05:18:44 pm »
any left for a third sale?
according to website minimum number left people will be contacted by phone tmrw, if about 2500 people could switch their phones off tmrw I would be extremely grateful

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16008 on: December 15, 2020, 05:39:03 pm »
I've never been able to login either, just repeat login to buy tickets. So is it a bug in this super duper new ticketing system? and means when i do actually go in a ballot and be successful I ain't gonna be able to log in from the looks of it? Or is it doing this because I haven't entered ballots yet and so can't look to buy any?

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16009 on: December 15, 2020, 08:11:15 pm »
I've never been able to login either, just repeat login to buy tickets. So is it a bug in this super duper new ticketing system? and means when i do actually go in a ballot and be successful I ain't gonna be able to log in from the looks of it? Or is it doing this because I haven't entered ballots yet and so can't look to buy any?

Try in incognito mode, or a different browser.
Used to be an issue on firefox for me but it's now fine. Is your browser on the latest version too?

Offline RandalstownRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #16010 on: December 15, 2020, 11:04:02 pm »
Anyone know the policy if you have a ticket but can’t attend as someone in your household is positive? Will the club refund and add you back to the list?

I will contact them in the morn. Shocking luck but not the priority now.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16011 on: December 15, 2020, 11:18:31 pm »
Anyone know the policy if you have a ticket but can’t attend as someone in your household is positive? Will the club refund and add you back to the list?

I will contact them in the morn. Shocking luck but not the priority now.

Fair play for doing that mate, and not being a twat and still going.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16012 on: December 15, 2020, 11:39:23 pm »
Try in incognito mode, or a different browser.
Used to be an issue on firefox for me but it's now fine. Is your browser on the latest version too?

Tried the lot, firefox, opera, chrome etc. I'm logged in account but on tickets just always says: Log In to view any matches you are eligible to purchase tickets for. So log in it again and it just reappears. Should it be showing me anther page? match select? or is this how its working now until i can actually buy a ticket? Can't see how this is gonna work when thousands are trying to login at the same time, its gonna time out/crash with all the requests clearly? It'll end up stopping someone logging in who qualify's I guarantee too.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 11:42:23 pm by stonecold_jpm »

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16013 on: December 16, 2020, 09:43:58 am »
Tried the lot, firefox, opera, chrome etc. I'm logged in account but on tickets just always says: Log In to view any matches you are eligible to purchase tickets for. So log in it again and it just reappears. Should it be showing me anther page? match select? or is this how its working now until i can actually buy a ticket? Can't see how this is gonna work when thousands are trying to login at the same time, its gonna time out/crash with all the requests clearly? It'll end up stopping someone logging in who qualify's I guarantee too.

If you are not eligible for a game, it won’t allow you to view the game

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16014 on: December 16, 2020, 09:46:48 am »

Yep.

Although the exact same happened to me, when I was eligible. Haha!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16015 on: December 16, 2020, 10:03:15 am »

That’s not the issue though. The page is broke.

Offline RandalstownRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #16016 on: December 16, 2020, 11:12:18 am »
Fair play for doing that mate, and not being a twat and still going.

Full refund and can enter the ballot again in the new year if we are still in tier 2.

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16017 on: December 17, 2020, 10:31:40 am »
Ok, so it’s been requested on here for months to finally reveal the ‘secrets’ of getting past the old ticket website queue and given there has now been a successful sale on the new site, now is probably the time to spill the beans on the method to the madness. I’m hoping this doesn’t come to bite me in the arse by switching back to the old system!

In short, there were several ‘times’ you could enter the pre-queue page and it would put you straight in when the ticket site/queue goes live at 8.15am.

I believe the algorithm for queue position was worked out based on the duration of the pre-queue being up, which for most games was 7.15am on the dot which allowed consistent entry. It was different for sales at 2pm where they may only have a 15 min pre-queue or on members bulk sales it was from 6.30am – I struggled with these ones due to the low frequency of them to do testing.

I work in IT and have access to a large quantity of devices. I use to just get as many in the queue as I could and hope for the best like most do, the reason these people are successful is because of the time it takes to open so many queue entries - they get lucky and catch one of the ‘times’, not due to sheer volume.

One morning I decided to open 1 unique queue entry every 60 seconds from the moment the pre-queue page went live. I had up-to 20 unique entries per device using different chrome ‘users’ I had setup on each PC (depending if it was my own device or a spare one ready to deploy to a user at work, one had 20 some had 4 etc), and what I found is that the first 6 were all over an hour in queue time, the 7th opened at 7.21am got in straight away. 7.22am had a 2-minute queue, 7.23am had around 10 minutes and the times slowly increased until it was back over an hour again. Personally I stuck at these times, but I also found there was a clear ‘opening’ at around the 7.38am mark too but due to having meetings 3 mornings a week between 7.30 and 8, I never explored this time more other than the occasion I mention below. These times stayed the same no matter on which device I was using, network connection or physical location (work or home if on holiday)

So 7.21am… to try and validate this I opened a tab every 30 seconds between 7.15 and 7.30, again the tab I opened around the 7.21 mark was first in, 7.21.30 was also straight in, and so was 7.22. 7.22.30 was a short wait, and then the wait time slowly went up again until over an hour. All entries before 7.21 were over an hour.

The sale after this was a local one and I didn’t require any tickets, so I did the same again but this time focused on finding the unique queue position in the HTML of the page and it confirmed that all entries before 7.21 were put right at the back, and after that they slowly increased again in queue position. I did this check twice myself during the season, and a close friend checked once and found the same results.

After this I wanted to do more digging on the 2nd ‘window’ which was around the 7.38 mark so the next sale when I didn’t have a meeting and didn’t require tickets I went back to the 60 second method. I found that 7.38 and 7.21 got in no queue, 7.39 and 7.22 had short queues of under 5 minutes, and both increased gradually minute by minute till over an hour was hit again. Looking at the HTML the queue positions for 7.22 and 7.39 were in the low hundreds, and as each minute increased (7.23, 7.24 – 7.40, 7.41 etc) the queue positions went up at a very similar rate, with never more than 500 positions separating them, even though they both entered precisely 17 minutes apart.

As the season went on and more and more entries were in the queue, the ‘window’ for getting in no queue shortened from being over a minute to more like 20-30 seconds. The window was slightly larger for the local sales with less people qualifying.

This proved the queue was not random and guaranteed I’d always get in in the additional sales (unless I was late for work :D) I kept my usual amount of sessions and opened them all between 7.18 until I run out, in case the pre-queue time holding page ever altered slightly and it also allowed me to get up to 5 browsers into the site with no queue meaning I could get up to 4 tickets on 5 different logins for people without sitting refreshing.

There’s some people on here who’ve messaged over the last 12 months who guessed it spot on to be down to pre-queue entry times, hopefully this explanation helps you understand how you got lucky!

So glad this has been revealed, remember early on when the sweet spot being when the site when down usually around 630.

When they changed that I struggled finding the new sweet spot, and missed out on some tickets.

Will be interesting to pick up what the loopholes in the new ticket site will be. 

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16018 on: December 17, 2020, 11:45:04 am »
Anyone have any issues last night?

The NFC pass didn't work for me, or a load of other iPhone users.

I was also directed to entrance A&B (by the club shop) to use turnstile F (on the opposite side by the flagpole).

Few creases to iron out I think!

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #16019 on: December 17, 2020, 01:57:37 pm »
Are we staying in tier 2? I think a review was due around this time but I've only seen news about London going to T3. I assume we have stayed in it and therefore will be allowed fans for West Brom?
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16020 on: December 17, 2020, 02:07:36 pm »
Are we staying in tier 2? I think a review was due around this time but I've only seen news about London going to T3. I assume we have stayed in it and therefore will be allowed fans for West Brom?

Yep Liverpool stays in tier 2

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16021 on: December 17, 2020, 06:27:19 pm »
Ballot opens 2moro, with news on Mon and sale Tues
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16022 on: December 18, 2020, 10:38:10 am »
Can anyone actually see the ballot page to enter please? Doesn't seem to be on there yet for me but they didn't specify a time. Thanks

Offline Agent Bobby

• Kemlynite
  • Bobby
« Reply #16023 on: December 18, 2020, 10:46:29 am »
You guys talk about having the ticket on your phone npw for the game. Will that mean that we dont have to use our members card anymore to get in at the turnstile?

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16024 on: December 18, 2020, 11:03:59 am »
You guys talk about having the ticket on your phone npw for the game. Will that mean that we dont have to use our members card anymore to get in at the turnstile?

Honestly? I imagine it's a step towards it.

I had a feeling that any reduced capacity due to COVID would give the club the opportunity to trial some form of a new medium when it came to ticketing.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #16025 on: December 18, 2020, 12:04:28 pm »
Honestly? I imagine it's a step towards it.

I had a feeling that any reduced capacity due to COVID would give the club the opportunity to trial some form of a new medium when it came to ticketing.

It makes more sense as it’s easier for a tout to pass on a card than it is for a phone. You wouldn’t want to trust anyone with your log in details

I’ve not seen what the eticket looks like. I’m assuming you don’t receive an email with it on

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16026 on: December 18, 2020, 01:10:58 pm »
Ballot live now

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #16027 on: December 18, 2020, 01:59:52 pm »
Ballot live now

Good luck E!!
We went to the Spurs match. Not the same as a full house but great to have a sing and a shout and a swear at Anthony Taylor. ;D ;D

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16028 on: December 18, 2020, 09:48:39 pm »
Good luck E!!
We went to the Spurs match. Not the same as a full house but great to have a sing and a shout and a swear at Anthony Taylor. ;D ;D
:D Thanks. Liz was there too, and still hoarse the next afternoon :D

Offline Agent Bobby

• Kemlynite
  • Bobby
« Reply #16029 on: December 19, 2020, 11:50:09 am »
It makes more sense as it’s easier for a tout to pass on a card than it is for a phone. You wouldn’t want to trust anyone with your log in details

I’ve not seen what the eticket looks like. I’m assuming you don’t receive an email with it on
So now its actually impossible for me to give a ticket for a mate.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16030 on: December 19, 2020, 12:08:19 pm »
So now its actually impossible for me to give a ticket for a mate.

They’ll be a friends/family function when crowds are back to normal. But for now its absolutely right you can’t pass them on

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16031 on: December 21, 2020, 12:44:15 pm »
1 in 2 chance for West Brom

Offline cheesemason

• Kopite
« Reply #16032 on: December 21, 2020, 12:59:38 pm »
Big question is, with the numbers starting to rise fast in Liverpool, will we still be in Tier 2 by then.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16033 on: December 21, 2020, 01:09:10 pm »
Big question is, with the numbers starting to rise fast in Liverpool, will we still be in Tier 2 by then.

The way it's going, there won't even be football by then

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #16034 on: December 21, 2020, 02:04:32 pm »
There is every chance come the new year it's back to tier 3 and no fans in, which was actually a part of why I didn't bother with any of the ballots really. I do think there will be a few thousand in games until we end this season, but if I was not to go to one I wouldn't really be bothered about missing Wolves/Spurs/WBA. I just look forward to a full house, whenever it may be
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #16035 on: December 21, 2020, 03:09:46 pm »
When news came out about the ballots, the WBA game was the only one that jumped out at me.

Festive time, everyone off work, loads of substantial meals in pubs with the lads all day and go the game. It's the only one we've all entered.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16036 on: December 21, 2020, 03:12:56 pm »
Wonder if there are any people left who were holding off for Man Utd starting to worry they won't get in now. 1 in 2 for West Brom is good odds though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #16037 on: December 21, 2020, 03:28:35 pm »
Just had my confirmation email that I was successful in the ballot. Absolute parties!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #16038 on: December 21, 2020, 03:37:48 pm »
I was successful in the ballot for West Brom.

My missus was successful at Goodison and she said she has to take a COVID-19 test before she goes

Reading through the stuff LFC sent me, it seems to just say that you need to fill in a health declaration and you don't need to take a test? Is that right or do I need to take a test before I go?
I love you all. Even Mancs x

Offline RedSue

• Main Stander
« Reply #16039 on: December 21, 2020, 03:40:47 pm »
No luck again and +1300 on waiting list